Post your favorite sports team

post your favorite sports team

this pic makes me happy :)

Is an perro a athlete?

if all these dogs had a fight which would win?

white one with the brown patch over the eye

Yanks, aussie tourist here and that picture made me feel the need to ask;

Why the fuck did you lunatics create Pitbulls and American Bulldogs? These have to be the two most psychotically violent dog breeds on the planet and they are both American. Why did you have to terrorise the rest of us with these two breeds? I'm slightly mad because they are growing in popularity down under and consequently, I'm encountering more of these ornery savages in my city.

Brown one next to him

BROWN PRIDE

Why is Eliot Spitzer on the right hand side halfway up?

Because a maniac dog and a gun one ups just a gun

if a perro battle i might fight
etrigan's win is about right

No breed is violent per se, the problem with these big guys is that if they go violent they can actually kill

UMA

the absolute madman

NO, NOT ZIRIGDUM AGAIN!

Pardon my autism

I think you forgot Chile

who's this guy?

[spoiler]Isis[/spoiler]

switch egypt for nigeria and its purfect

cringe

Which one is the pitbull?

I don't think we understand just how much of a effect we have had on dogs over generations. Their so humanized we don't even recognize it . We breed them to show what looks like emotion

Literally the most normie girl meme I've seen in a long time.

I read a study recently that basically showed that dogs are more responsive to the changes in human faces than they are to stimuli like food.

Basically, they are very good boys

>fellaini

this picture makes me realize how much I love dogs, holy shit call me basic but whatever.

You do realize this is what normal girls think is cute/funny/meme.

Sure you've been on Sup Forums for years to the point you think Perro Caca is funny, but most girls and even some guys think cute doggos with no poop are the best perro memes

girls think poop is hilarious though

>ThisShitAgain.png

Pitbulls aren't inherently any more savage than the average dog. The issue is that
1) they're characteristically overprotective and extremely obedient
2) couple that with their above average strength,
3) and the fact that a sizable number of the people who own pitbulls and bullies are lowlife scum who either bred the dogs for fighting or raised them very poorly only to abandon them in a shelter for the next unsuspecting adopter

These three factors combine to create a situation where traumatized and ill socialized pitbulls lash out at their owners, strangers, unlucky passersby and end up dominating the annual dog attack statistics, thus worsening an unfairly negative reputation. While pitbulls are responsible for over 65-70% of all fatal dog attacks nationally, relativize it wrt to population size to see that they aren't that bad. Statistically, Siberian Huskies are more likely to kill you.

TL:DR; Poor ownership has given them a horrible reputation.

why the fuck would I care what some basic normie girl thinks lmao @ your post

why is this cunt laughing? i hate womyn

is this /bundogs/?

is this copypasta? fucking lol its the PIDF

>why the fuck would I care what some basic normie girl thinks lmao @ your post

Sex?

Pitbulls are some of the most aesthetic doggos

it's just banter

>holy shit call me basic but whatever

Caring about normie girl memes on a Taiwanese LGBT Alt-Right Internet forum doesnt translate to sex my guy.

no you don't

Pitbulls aren't violent by nature, though they are very husky/malamute like in behavior; they're extremely headstrong and pushy, and unless they're trained consistently and well from an early age they can end up ruling the roost.

I am a big fan of the New England Patriots and Boston Bruins

one could say the same for Rottweilers yet they aren't as aggressive.
yeah nah m8. Every American Bulldog I've come across back home always seems to have blood in it's eyes every time a stranger walks past. They really do snarl at basically anything that isn't their owner

>pitbulls are savage
two of them can't even kill one cat!

Why are all your animals

the fuck? how did 80020798 get there? that was meant for

thats the saddest thing ive ever seen wtf. what a bunch of NIGGERS

lol girls don't want a girlfriend, they want a boyfriend. If you start liking girly shit too they'll just think you're a massive homo.

No, but as a lifelong bully owner, I usually take it personally every time the "KILL ALL BULLDOGS AND PITBULLS NOW" shitfest comes up.

it survived though

this webm wouldn't be possible with pit bulls

/an/ here
Pitbulls are literally the niggers of dog world.

post your tits

white trash is subhuman-tier desu

manlets and women shouldnt have big dogs. they cant control them once the inner wolf comes out and they get the red mist. if you wanna have a big tough dog make sure youre stronger than it

Why do spics and niggers like them so much?

hes right though. a dogs personality is mostly about how its raised, and shitheads who just want to look tough and have no idea about how to look after or train an animal gravitate to stuff like pitbulls for obvious reasons

As much as I complain about restrictive local ordinances against violent dog ownership, I immediately see why some localities have them. Why the fuck is some weak fatass walking two pitbulls that can this easily overpower her?

Hope she got fined into the netherealm desu.

See point #3 in my above post Subhuman trash really love pitbulls and bulldogs for that reason.

>this pic makes me happy :)
*hungry*
ftfy