Name a more likable fellow. You literally cannot

Name a more likable fellow. You literally cannot.

youtube.com/watch?v=yj46BWpxFcA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_SdHF_GfssE
youtube.com/watch?v=bv3FWCdO0rw
youtube.com/watch?v=ay0K0zHXzFk
youtube.com/watch?v=QnB07wnDJL8
youtube.com/watch?v=9C4UvvHMoZs
youtube.com/watch?v=DChVRGoQXIc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Huge Jackedman.

Fuck off pooftah

I actually like him very much. Goose and Jackedman seem to be one of the few genuine people among all those idiots.

"you're turning a good shade of red there."

"You know what makes me angry..when kids don't jump in the pool when they're supposed ta...when they don't bring their kit.."

What a man

youtube.com/watch?v=_SdHF_GfssE
youtube.com/watch?v=bv3FWCdO0rw
youtube.com/watch?v=ay0K0zHXzFk

>people actually like him

You've obviously never run into the Goose at a department store.

What's to hate? Men want to be him, women want to be with him..

does this board always have this much viral?

He's memeing. Dr Cox from Scrubs hated him

aussies are the best

keanu beats all in likeability

>shit actor
>makes hundreds of millions from it

I've always hated Keanu.

He made his hundreds of millions off of Matrix in which he was pitch perfect.

You sound like a salty loser

>make hundreds of millions
>gives away most of it to charity and his crew

What a lad, I bet you wouldn't do the same so fuck off.

ITT: morons

whoa

Autism

what does that have to do with him being likeable or not

not even the most likeable non shitposting aussie

literally who

>portrays Wolverine, even knowing he is too tall
>likeable

Pick one

t. capeshitter

I'm so happy Logan is getting received so well. Even if I had hated it personally I would still be happy for based Hugh

This. If this is really his last movie as Wolverine, what better way to do it than what is not only considered the best X-Men movie of all time, but the best capeshit movie of all time. Wolverine's solo movie franchise also deserved it.

says the guy fellating a forgettable TV actor who stars in discount Psych

youtube.com/watch?v=QnB07wnDJL8

Who?

Tom Cruise. Keanu Reeves. Huge Jackman.

All top tier guys off the screen. Now I know I am going to get a lot of shit for saying Tom, but literally he is just a bit rambunctious and is a good guy who is dedicated to film.

How is Cruise on their level?

youtube.com/watch?v=9C4UvvHMoZs

youtube.com/watch?v=DChVRGoQXIc

He is a real professional and class act.

Keanu Reeves deserves all the heartbreak that's come his way, and plenty more before he dies. I'd love nothing more than to see him film his own suicide, his last word being, "whoa."

And there it is. The "autist" response. This is what Common Core teaches children, these days.

You are the cancer that destroyed this place and is now proceeding to destroy humanity. Everything you touch, is shit. YOU are shit. Everything you will ever amount to, everybody you will ever know and everything you will ever do, will be shit.

You rob everything of its integrity and you spew your "buzzwords" as though they're gospel. You brag about accomplishments that aren't yours to what passes for your "friends" and they reward you with empty applause. Empty. Like everything else in your life. You have never possessed one ounce of dignity, honor or self-respect. Others do not respect you. In all likelihood they will NEVER respect you.

I do not wish death upon the likes of you. I do not wish for you to end your vapid, hollow existence. Instead, I revel in the knowledge that, with each year that passes, you will descend more and more into the despair and depression that will inevitably follow your teenagehood. I wish I could be there to see the look on your face as the revelation hit you. The revelation that you are nothing and always have BEEN nothing. I wish I could be there to tell you, "I told you so" with a wry smile on my face.

That this will never happen, is my only regret. Enjoy what passes for your life, child, because in a few years when adulthood hits you with full-force, you will not even be REMOTELY prepared for it.

Good contender but Jackman just edges him out. Keanu is a little bit too out there like I can't see him having a grounded banterful conversation like Jackman in the OP.

Keanu's a true Hollywood actor he might as well be a fucking alien.

He will get oscar if he dies.

Skin cancer is a bitch.

I doubt it but I hope he gets it for Logan. Not even meming. He deserves it.