Am i only one who thinks that Sauron design in this game is much better than in movies?

am i only one who thinks that Sauron design in this game is much better than in movies?
inb4 kangz n sheeiiit
i'm talking about character design

bumph

>inb4 kangz n sheeiiit

What?

nutting my friend

have not you seen new Shadow of war trailer

We did get to see twink Sauron in the first game.

Wait, this is Sauron? How?

There is a black dude in the trailer

That's a game? It literally looks better than the movie.

In the movies he was defined by his introduction as a gigantic evil warlock with a big stick.

This just looks like 'spooky knight'.

This character would die in a stupid way in a Bethesda game. Screencap this.

You're wrong

I like this design.

They took the movie one and made it more generic. Yawn.

Best and spookiest depiction of sauron is the hobbit book. Gandalf says he has to go investigate some shit and when he shows up again hes just like yeah shit was real fucked I dont want to talk about it.

Of course we all know how the movie handles it...

there's a black guy in the new trailer

people on here can't get over this shit because their entire lives revolve around entertainment reflecting their personal values

I don't like the idea of Sauron having a face. It's like with the Nazgul, the fact that you can see nothing but darkness under the hood is kind of the appeal.

ya
i dont think so
his face here looks like melting

wrong board retard

also that design looks like edgy grimdark shit. literally a ripoff of The Punisher's mask.

fuck off you shit taste pleb

Oh god, I just made the mistake of watching it, what the fuck?

It's modeled after a horse-skull and it's much better than the generic shit in the OP

Why did sauron even ride into battle? What's the point? There is nothing he gains from hitting people over the head, all he does is risk losing his physical body and the one ring.

On a side note, why did he even manifest a body to ride into battle with? Isn't he a spirit? Why not just chill somewhere with his ring? Come to think of it, why even create rings? To corrupt people? Why? You the OG, just wreck their shit.

back to Sup Forums faggot

Your mother is modeled after a horse skull.

This, Krampus was fantastic because we never saw his face, just the human mask with the goat eyes underneath

>his face here looks like melting
exactly, the dude spends half his time in a volcano

This looks like cheap generic armor

This looks ancient and menacing with hints of elven design

how come theres no lord of the rings game where you play as one of the good guys?

When he created the rings he wasnt super powerful he was just an elf...I think he got someone else to make them for him too.

Some lorefag will probably give a long detailed correction but thats what I vaguely remember

He went into battle because his fucking fortress was under siege

You forgot twink Sauron.

>When he created the rings he wasnt super powerful he was just an elf
Nigga, Sauron is one of the Maiar. He existed since the creation.

if everything was going south why didn't he just turn invisible and leave then? he had the ring and all

Reminder that Galadriel would get the ring and walk into mordor alone and assrape the living shit out of Sauron and passed up the opportunity.

>Galadriel would get the ring and walk into mordor alone and assrape the living shit out of Sauron
And become a new tyrant since by that time she'd be completely corrupted.

hubris, he never thought he was in any danger

That's why she didn't do it ... because it's too easy.

>he was just an elf

No, he was never an elf. He's a maiar like Gandalf except Sauron is more powerful.

Why are there niggers in middle-earth?

>races of a world easily identifiable by their physical traits
>suddenly the pale skinned normal height people are niggers
What caused this? Was it a corruption by Sauron? Did orcs rape and impregnate them?

Looks too human. what always made the witch King and pals so scary was their disconnect and that there was no way to read their emotions or empathise

He was under siege by an army or powerful beings that knew about magic. It was elves who created all rings but the One and their commander was one of the guys with elven rings, they wouldnt be fooled. And besides, why run away when he was sure of victory?

Reminder that she would get spotted by spies and nazguls would rape her. Frodo was very lucky to have met Smeagul who knew secret passages.

>Reminder that she would get spotted by spies and nazguls would rape her.

With the ring?

He can take any form and he used pretty human form before.

There were always niggers in lotr, Tolkien described Harradrim as black skinned and they came from geographical not-africa

Yes, orcs still find lothlorien from time to time even with her ring's powers and Witch-king and Sauron are obviously much more cunning.

Fuck Tolkien: The Game desecrates the legendarium to such an extent it makes Peter Jackson's bumbling screw-ups into perfect representations of the source material by comparison.

Fuck these trash games and fuck you for liking them OP. Not just because it's impossibly shitty fanfiction but because barman/asscreed gameplay was created to make video games easy enough for the physically disabled to play.

He lost the ability to take fair form after the fall of Numenor, after that he could only be the creepy demon

She fights Sauron one on one and still fucks him up. I am still not finished reading the Hobbit but the movies depict her as hilariously OP.

Arda is basically Earth except history is different, so there are niggers and blue Istari who went east probably saved the world by helping some Asians.

The developers didn't read the books and didn't realize that the high melanin people live in another continent separated from the main events by an impenetrable set of mountains

Reminder that Galadrier was the most powerful elf in middle earth durin the Third Age and shed stomp Nazguls without breaking a sweat even without the ring

Sauron is still regenerating there and nowhere near his full power, plus she had help of Gandalf and Elron IIRC. She is insanely powerful but she can also be a moody bitch. Also I think she gave that sword to the crew that eventually killed the witch-king.

She's not moody enough to take the one fuckin' ring when offered to her on a silver platter.

Reminder that you are talking out of your ass now.

Is krampus worth a watch?

She almost took it though.

The problem isn't that there's a black guy in the trailer, is that, like in the Hobbit, they literally focus the camera on him 3 times. In the movie it was so fucking obvious it was for diversity points, it was the same girl in 3 different scenes, literally staring at the camera like it was some kind of breaking the 4th wall

I don't mind melanin enriched people, I mind when the devs are "hey, hey, look, a black! here look our black! fucking look at it, are we annoying yet? yes? RACIST!!!"

Are you arguing that she was less powerful than Glordfinel who could also rape ringwraiths? Why would she be a queen and be entrusted with Nenya then? Elven societys hierarchy is directly linked to power levels

Nah, Merry had a blade from the barrow downs, which were full of swords specifically made by Numenoreans to fight the Witch King.

So the only people better than her is Sam and Tom Bombadil.

It looks like it belongs in Dark Souls or The Witcher

>melting
thats exactly what weta was going for actually

The men of Harad were Arabic. The men of far-Harad were sub-Saharan Africans. Wiki-scholars will say that the men of far-Harad were half-trolls because they haven't actually read the fucking book which says they're LIKE half-trolls (which aren't actually a thing) on account of their height and dark skin.

The men of Rhun are Asians.

are*

I'm not sober.

Tolkien literally said that Galadriel could never take Sauron one on one even with her possessing the ring and Sauron being weaker because of all the mindcontrol taking side effects.

Tom Bombadil is not people, hes a personification of nature that from meta perspective was an old Hobbit legend that found its way into the story of War of the Ring

Wasn't Faramir also not interested in the books?

just cause hes a maiar doesnt mean hes invincible. he wanted to use the rings to control all the other peoples of middle earth, but it only worked properly on the kings of men.
even if he didnt create the oen ring eventually the alliance of men and elves would still attack mordor and still wreck his shit.

Aragorn and Gandalf "didn't want" the ring either but the only two that made it all the way to Mt. Doom without trying to take it were Sam and Gollum.

We're talking about Nazgul tho, they'd get raped. And ringless Sauron vs ringless Galadriel would be fair game imo

Sauron is a Maia. Galadriel is an Elf. Sauron wins.

Stop inserting your video game powerlevel fantasies into what precious little you've gleaned from poorly-edited wiki articles you spergs.

Gorgomoth was a Maia, Gorflindel was an Elf. Gorflindel beat Gorgomoth to death.

Sauron is a maia. Isildur is a man. Sauron wins. Oh, wait

Aren't the not-Africans of middle-earth called Southrons?

those swords were from the barrow downs. witch king gets scared of it at weathertop and merry had it at pelennor fields.

Nobody gives a fucking shit about your opinion. Tolkien explicitly said in a letter anyone but Gandalf with the ring would get BTFO by Sauron trying to 1v1 him, and even Gandalf with the ring was up to chance.

faramir is a fucking mary sue in the book he doesnt even ask to see it. he just talks a lot and then sends them on their way.
i actually prefer jacksons faramir sicne he actually had character

Sauron definitely wins but it would be a close battle. Galadriel was close in power to Feanor who was fighting multiple Balrogs, Gandalf barely managed to kill one and had to sacrifice his life for it.

Wait, so all the black people in LOTR live on what's virtually a prison island?

Thank you for demonstrating again you haven't read anything but wiki articles. You mean Gothmog, who was killed by Ecthelion. Glorfindel killed a different weaker Balrog (and note both elves died in the process).

Feanor (an elf) fought five balrogs at the same time, killed them all and then wounded a fucking valar you specieist scum

Yeah it was actually Tom Bombadil who gave him that sword. I knew it was someone important (he kind of is).

What you say is very compacted but also correct.

Congratulations, you're the first poster in the last half-dozen Tolkien threads I've encountered to know something that wasn't learned from Peter Jackson or video games.

>Isildur killed Sauron

Again, stop fucking posting.

>Continent
>Island
Asia is a continent, and isn't separated by sea from Europe, another continent, user.

really?

>and then wounded a fucking valar you specieist scum
Are you thinking of Fingolfin

Sauron was killed by Elendil and Gil-galad, wiki-scholar. Isildur was just a loot ninja.

I would say definitely but it depends. It's like a horror themed Christmas Vacation. More comedic than I thought it'd be but it balances the tones well

He got rekt by two humans and an elf though

Why do they always give twink Sauron evil eyes? He's supposed to actually look like a good person.

Again demonstrating you have no idea what you're talking about. Feanor killed no Balrogs, they killed him, and the closest he came to hurting a Vala was slamming his door in Melkor's face and calling him mean names.

>Gandalf is pronounced Gandalv

Biggest flaw in the whole Tolkien's spectrum

They wounded him, but Isildur finished the job

crits were a mistake

>Gorfindel
>Dead
Sorry, but he's alive
Elf > Maia is not an impossibility

CHARACTER DESIGN not CHARACHTER MODEL DESIGN

jesus u fucking idiots. all of you

Sauron was defeated by a wolf.

looks like a dark knight, high physical prowess not too much on the magic though, can be killed by a buffer knight.

The Nightmare, inhuman, Strength unknown but will certainly squish you, magically OP, cant be killed by normal means.

while OP pic design looks good as armor, bottom is a better sauron

Again, can people make ANY posts without demonstrating their ignorance? You could have said "one human and one elf" or "two humans and three elves" but your claim of "two humans and one elf" is fucking nonsense.