So besides poo in loo, what does Sup Forums think of India?

So besides poo in loo, what does Sup Forums think of India?

>we wuz aryans n shiet
>remove kebab the PM: Modi
>remove kebab the religion: Sikhs
>pacifist Jews: Jains
>inspiration for swastika
>triumphed over the eternal anglo by nonviolence
>keeps check on chinks and pakis
>supports our occupied Tibetan bros
>Khasmir is India clay

Do you actually shit in public and put poo in foods?

i enjoy the food and i read the upanishads when i was in the county jail for 3 days. while in college i had some indian friends. i introduced them to banana nut crunch cereal and dope.

honestly everything you have said is true
2 problems:

figure out basic sanitation then we can start talking about 1st world status

stop sending you're people to my country to steal skilled labor jobs because they are willing to do them for minimum wage

You have really nice loos.

If India adopted libertarianism, where would you shit?

DESIGNATED

Beautiful country too bad the homo sapiens ruin it like just like Africa.

I have a poor opinion of india.

All I hear about is people getting raped on trains (while other people ignore it) or women getting acid thrown in their face.

Shit in public, yes. But it would console you if I told you that it was all fucking Alits who do it. Don't believe what liberal education tells you, the caste system is race-based, with the disgusting worst than abbo-tier Alits. They have the most ape conplection and basically come from the same stock as the abbos in Australia and Indonesia. The mongoloids were the best at eliminating them, but there were so many abbos in India at the time of the Aryans that we had to caste that shit.

I read that Indians don't even like using toilet paper, and would rather use water and a bucket. Also that you can get your hands chopped if you wipe your ass with the same hand you use to eat.

Acid is a paki thing, also government is taking steps to reduce rape and sex harrasment. Almost all of the rape is done by Alits, who view sex as a recreational activity and have no inhibitions whatsoever.

Are the only attractive Indian women mixed, or are there any good-looking purebreds?

Rape is the national sport.

India has a Muslim problem mate, what do you expect?

Pakistan exists because it got so bad they actually gave them a chunk of land and told them to fuck off, but they still keep coming.

>India thinks it's removed kebab
>been the slaves of kebabs for 1000 years

no

Trust me my man, I have to agree with you on the sanitation systems. The only way we can really solve this problem is if we ban plastic bags and practice eugenics on the beggars. The only way.

And ban Pakis and Muslims, like you should have when Pakistan was formed

The only attractive women are Brahmins and Ksatriyas, with a small amount of Vaisha women, after that, it's ape tier.

We usually use water and then toilet paper, if you don't have toilet paper, I guess you have to use your hand don't you?

why is rape such a common theme in indian movies?

>if you don't have toilet paper, I guess you have to use your hand don't you?

Why do all of you want to be doctors? Your people keep flooding my state (Virginia) to go to the medical schools here.

>1000 years.
Isolated Muslim sultanates are not an extension of the Mughals.

Either Engineering, IT, or Medicine is usually the only way we can get out of this country.

what a fucking joke.

The chinese HATE you guys and only trade with you. Chinese can't stand Indians because of your bodily odors and annoying accents.

Your southern states full of browns are the only ones producing tech but the cities are a fucking joke IRL compared to any other country except maybe russia (but still all that trash, poo and people)

No one gives a shit about your religions except stupid fucking hippies who are tricked by your money hungry upper caste guru's (indian jews)

you don't keep check on anybody, everyone hates you. If your whole country was sikh it might be worth something.

Tibet doesn't care about you

Your nationalism is like dumb monkies claiming superior monkey right to rule. It's a joke.

Your music is a joke
Your movies are a joke

Your women's dress and fashion and looks are pretty based but you have to role the roulette of having an indian male son and his awkward ass.

Your food gets boring is based, but who knows if you even wash your hands or not. I'd rather eat pizza from someone who washed their hands then eat your POO FOOD.

>stop sending you're people to my country to steal skilled labor jobs
Do you think Indians engineered this scheme? Corporations seek out cheaper labor from overseas, they are to blame (and the politicians they lobby).

If you had the chance to legally make huge bucks overseas (relative to what was available in your country), and gain some skills/experience, you would likely take it. Why blame other people for doing what most people would do?

Do you expect us to walk around with shit in our pants because we don't have toilet paper? Hand is the last resort.

Because sexual harrasment is a common theme in India in general.

your colleges are a fucking joke and all corrupt and your students cheat and your parents encourage cheating. You take your dumb ass over here and flood our jobs and schools with your "Master's Degrees" from a fucking joke ass jungle pre-school. Our country is fucking dumb and corrupt for letting you and your duplicitous people inside.

The best representation of indians is from the Indiana Jones movies.

Why not buy more before it runs out? My house never ran out of toilet paper, but if it did, both the shower and behind the toilet seat there is a "hose" which I can use to clean my bum.

instead of leaving, why not collectively strive to build a glorious indian empire? if you are of thee same aryan lineage as us then it should be achievable

I knew the thread had to degenerate is shittology.

TRUTH FROM THE HEAVENS INCOMING

INDIANS KNOW HOW SHIT THEY ARE!

THAT'S WHY THEY ARE ALL TRYING TO LEAVE THEIR COUNTRY AND WHY THEY ALWAYS POST ON HERE ASKING IF THEY ARE COOL OR SAYING HOW COOL THEY ARE

INSECURE LITTLE BROWN FUCKS!

IF BRITAIN NEVER RAISED YOU OUT OF YOUR BACKWARD ASSES YOU'D BE SHITTING IN EACH OTHERS MOUTHS INSTEAD OF ON THE STREETS

everyone - save for one person - i've met from india is a stupid, worthless cunt

Of course the Chinks hate us, we are their only check on power in South Asis, Chiba and Pakistan love each other, and India's nukes remain a deterrent to Chink fuckery. Also Tibetans are bros and we have Tibetan refugee neighborhoods all around here in Delhi. Also the south is shit, and we know it is shit, and by no means is it where most of our tech is made.

Really? So the nazis obsessed with the Hindus and Upanishads and Ghita are all fucking hippies? Savitri Devi is a hippie?

Can you guys please kill pakistan already.
Theyre scum of the earth.

Theyve been running terrorists into your country for years.
Destroy Pakistan and annex them.
Then you have a staging ground to fix Afghanistan.

We have a lot of bogus universities, that is why the Indian economy keeps a close list of accepted colleges, if you don't get into them, you're fucking done. It's because your liberal American professors and headmasters fall for the meme of Indian "masters degree." Because you're afraid of being racist. Not our fault.

Of course every single house or apartment has a toilet and toilet paper, it's not common that we have a toilet paper scarsity any more than you.

except that is not what happened
Actually read the history of Pakistan lel

So it's a cultural thing that some Indians choose not to use toilet paper?

If India and Pakistan go to war, the world is fucked because of the fallout and the damage that hundreds of nukes going off in one place have. It's a Cold War situations.

No, it's a poverty thing.

26 sattellite in 20 min
>while eu thinking how 2 b even more cuck

More dangerous than the nukes would be the millions of muslims and poo loo refugees to Australia and Eastern/Western Europe.

>So it's a cultural thing that some Indians choose not to use toilet paper?

Yes. Paper isn't the most expensive thing to afford, but when money is tight, and you've been using your hand for long enough, it's just not worth it to go get paper.

Problem with India is that there's too much bullshit superstition, and not enough distribution of rational thought. The religion is somewhat toxic to progress, (albiet not in as direct a way as Islam).

I think though feminism can work to save India. Feminism allows women to control their own reproduction, and given a sensible female population (Such as first wave feminism), this results in the number of kids being reduced drastically, which means more resources spent to each kid..

Less criminals, more successful individuals, more class movement and more of the lower class moved to the middle class.

you did a shit job of removing kebab.

India is third in Muslim population, behind Indonesia and Pakistan.