Its not a game really its just a app for your smartphone

Grimer

GPS POkemon catching game

>pokemon randomly appear around you
>you walk to them
>catch them

There's something about teams and gyms, but i don't understand those parts

Grow up you fucking child

does it work on [spoiler]windows phone[/spoiler]?

Kek

gigganigga

android?

yes.

Mankeys everywhere

literally wtf is that

detroits natural pokemon:
>muk
>grimer
>gen 1 jynx
>chimchar
>girrafarig
>dugtrios everywhere
>machokes
>1 manaphy, which kind of runs the place
>rattatas

A poison type from Unova region.

Whatever you find in any other city, then a nigger will shoot you to steal your phone.

>tfw I just discover my galaxy S2 is too old to run this

Detroits pokemon are extremely hard to catch due to their violent nature,often they kill off each other and their young proceed to do the same

They often can give the ruse of being easy to catch by laying around all day,but make no mistake, the call of the siren is their natural enemy,they will be gone before you can blink

this happens to be the mating call of a different Pokemon that can be found,though it is more common

The patrol car

The natural enemy to the niggagigga Pokemon, this Pokemon is constantly in the prowl, while resting at night

Thus as nature always finds a way the niggagiggas instinctively hunt at night, scavaging resources, one of their favorite treats is the abundant carsterio
Though these are abundant some are sweeter than others but all they need to is kill off the rivaling gigganigga to claim their prize

To learn more about these wild and fascinating creatures visit www.natgeo.com/Detroit

(you)

primapes and ho-ohs

No user, that's India.

>)
>Detroits pokemon are extremely hard to catch due to their violent nature,often they kill off each other and their young proceed to do the same
>They often can give the ruse of being easy to catch by laying around all day,but make no mistake, the call of the siren is their natural enemy,they will be gone before you can blink
>this happens to be the mating call of a different Pokemon that can be found,though it is more common

so Cubone?

you guys have this all wrong, none of the suggested pokemon you guys have said are available in the safari zone

Zimbabwe would be full of voltorb and electrode.

Absolutely amazing

youtube.com/watch?v=HTYURp8aHRM

it fucking steals

holy shit

1. CHECKED
2. Japan has always been best ally

Niggers

Niglets

Garbage that hurts to live.

Fighting types.

Scraggy

....And Scrafty

Literally dindu nuffins

I heard about one guy in Syria with the game who said all the rare Pokemon are in ISIS controlled territory

I get it

cartelpress.com/teen-playing-pokemon-go-stabbed-mugged-iphone/

>Niglets

Ftfy.

Draft me

Hahahahahahaha

>shitcongo

bump

gudgoi

Rastaweed

Nigglypuffs

Mr. Popo

Jynx has a language with several cry patterns that sounds similar to human speech. However, this language has yet to be deciphered. It prefers to communicate by using dance-like movements. These rhythmic movements often cause people to dance along with it. It puts its enemies to sleep using its signature move, Lovely Kiss. Jynx often is found in urban areas.

you cant make this shit up!

Sell it and get a chink phone to appease your chink overlords