What does Sup Forums think of Tiksi, one of the largest cities on the north shore of Russia's vast Sakha Republic?

What does Sup Forums think of Tiksi, one of the largest cities on the north shore of Russia's vast Sakha Republic?

Holy shit this looks like a depressing shithole
I can feel the noose tightening around my neck when imagining being there

You can drive on the ocean in the winter. Lots of ice-roads. There are polar bears, too. You can drive down the Lena River to other small towns.

The airport terminal looks comfy:

I unironically find places like this very comfy.

> you will never have a pure blooded Russian qt to comfort you in cold, windy winters while you sip on home-made kompot in your dystopian commie block

It looks like a Prison

Reminds me of Sisimut in Greenland.

Are there natural resources around?
Otherwise, who lives this kinda shithole?

>I unironically find places like this very comfy.
me too, but I'm sure any person would die of boredom after living half of year there. Remember there is no internet there, or it's very slow like in Australia or even worth.

Although I guess it has the Nuuk feel to it too.

this is much comfier

why are japanese people on int so rude?

>one of the largest cities
>4000 inhabitants

I don't think a word "city" can be applied to it.

>Are there natural resources around?

No.

>Otherwise, who lives this kinda shithole?

Yakuts.

first time i hear about its existence

What does one do in a place like that?

>tfw living in BLOK 3

It's a port

looks like hell

drink himself to death

OP is cherry picking, but your country look more depressing even in picture took from good angle.

It doesn't

Not enough air pollution and traffic jam for Japanese ant people?

do you really think he's japanese? Hahaha you must be new here. Probably he's the polak proxyfag.

As I said, I posted the best photo of Reykjavik but still it has no soul. And just look up average streets in Reykjavik if you're interested in, it literally looks like a small city in Russia.

Still better than any place in America

What's the little town that road loads too and round the hill

Is this Arma 2?

>Commieblocks = horrible
>Probably way too cold.
Other than this, I guess it would have the potential to be a bit comfy if they had built houses instead of those horrifying brutal commieblocks.