What do you think of this film?

what do you think of this film?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ_kv49trUE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Very... raw. The music makes you feel the kind of anxiety that Egan is feeling in the moment.

PTAs best, which isn't saying much.

It makes me feel too awkward for it to be enjoyable to watch. I mean it's good, I just don't find it entertaining and don't care to watch it again.

PTA's movies just really don't do it for me for some reason. They don't even seem pretentious, they're just a lot of substance that doesn't really seem to add up to much. He does as much for me as Tarantino does.

It's good.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ_kv49trUE
That scene reminds of me of my own sisters.

I feel bad for you.

It's pretty GOAT.

Oh god, it's my life in a movie

Is it really a deconstruction of Sandler's other characters, or is that reading to far into it?

Best Superman movie.

I think it might be. Sandler did pretty well in this movie, awakening and the change happens in his own comedy movies too, seeing it a bit more realistic was good.

To be honest I think he only did well in this film because it was literally written specifically for him.

I really wish there are more Sandler movies like this

He's really a pretty decent actor and fits a lot of rolls well. He's like an older Michael Cera.

Do you guys like the theory that it's a covert superhero movie?

Dumb theory.

It hurts to watch.

10/10

I dislike all movie theories.

It very clearly is. There's no disputing it. It doesn't take away from the quality of the film though.

It's a good film.

Can you explain what makes it a superhero movie?

I mean yknow it's fine or whatever I don't really get it honestly like what was his whole deal is he actually gay why do his sisters say he's gay and like what's with the piano and also what happened to the man in her room and why didnt he beat up psh

It's my favorite PTA movie

Tarantino rarely has anything to talk about, but he knows how to create tension and entertain.

PTA likes to be obscure his themes with a sort of realness of the human condition. There are themes and messages, but the characters outshine them.

boring trash.

>buh he crys in that one scene and im depressed sometimes too! :((((

if you want to rate it on adam's acting, the one about the guy who plays shadow of colossus is better.