/cfb/ - Over capacity edition

>note
This is the last year of Week 14 Sun Belt games, since the conference is being restructured to have divisions and a championship game next season

>Friday, 8:00 EST
ESPN: Pac-12 Championship: #12 Stanford (9-3) vs. #10 USC (10-2) (USC -4.0) [USC won regular season matchup 48-24]

>Saturday, noon EST
ABC: AAC Championship: #20 Memphis (11-1) at #14 UCF (11-0) (UCF -7.0) [UCF won regular season matchup 40-13]
ESPN: MAC Championship: Akron (7-5) vs. Toledo (10-2) (Tol -21.5) [Tol won regular season matchup 48-21]
ESPN2: C-USA Championship: North Texas (9-3) at FAU (9-3) (FAU -11.5) [FAU won regular season matchup 69-31]
ACCN: UL-Monroe (4-7) at Florida State (5-6) (FSU -26.5) (if you meme hard enough, FSU might lose and not go to a bowl)

>12:30 EST
FOX: Big 12 Championship: #11 TCU (10-2) vs. #3 Oklahoma (11-1) (OU -7.0) [OU won regular season matchup 38-20]

>2:00 EST
ESPN3: Idaho (3-8) at Georgia State (6-4) (GAST -6.0) (Idaho’s final game as an FBS school; they’re moving back down to FCS next year)

>4:00 EST
CBS: SEC Championship: #6 Georgia (11-1) vs. #2 Auburn (10-2) (Aub -2.0) [Aub won regular season matchup 40-17]

>4:30 EST
ESPN3: South Alabama (4-7) at New Mexico State (5-6) (NMSU -9.5) (NMSU is getting kicked out of the Sun Belt after this year)

>7:30 EST
ESPN2: Troy (9-2) at Arkansas State (7-3) (pick ‘em)

>7:45 EST
ESPN: MWC Championship: #25 Fresno State (9-3) at Boise State (9-3) (BSU -8.5) [FRST won regular season matchup 28-17]

>8:00 EST
ABC: ACC Championship: #7 Da U (11-1) vs. #1 Clemson (11-1) (Clem -9.0) [Clem won 2015’s matchup 58-0]
FOX: B1G Championship: #8 Ohio State (10-2) vs. #4 Wisconsin (12-0) (tOSU -5.5) [tOSU won last year’s matchup 30-23/OT]

>full schedule
espn.com/college-football/schedule

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/usafootball/status/936369755367378946
blogs.usafootball.com/blog/4999/how-scott-frost-evolved-chip-kelly-s-offense-at-central-florida
discord.gg/nbtz9r
mobile.twitter.com/newyscruggs/status/936440399211761665
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

friendly reminder that anyone who lives below the mason-dixon line is not genetically human

No dubs not true

miami wins the title check em

>tfw Ohio State makes the playoff

I love how you go to the forums of a northern team like Ohio State, Penn State, etc, you have all these battles over alums telling them how much better it is in the South pissing off all the people stuck in the North who get all nasty about it

Meanwhile you go to the forums of Southern teams, everybody is happy. Same with the forums of Western teams

It's only on the forums on the northern teams where you have fans unhappy about where they live and jealous / angry

>going to "team forums"
you're a special flavor of moron, aren't you

There's nothing like the dead silence that begins once the 5:00 PM hour rolls around, and no sports news of any kind occurs until the following 8:00 AM.

lmao suck my dick bitch

Finally getting around to the sims for the week
Due to the schism in the discord I'm gonna post back over here

we have a discord? this place really has gone to shit

>chat rooms have silly teenage dramas
Color me surprised.

yes simanon threw an autistic fit because he couldn't kick people at will
v silly drama

r8 this idea

forgot to put that the conferences decide what rivalries to protect

plebian opinion: america has been carried by americans throughout history
patrician opinion: the north has carried america throughout its history despite the south's attempts to set it back

Anymore news on Jimbo?

Sumlin rejecting Tenn ayy lmao

The fans have killed their own program. Any ball coach worth a shit is not gonna go there knowing that the fans are so toxic and can get you fired on a whim due to fake outrage

It's going to happen if they beat the Badgers.

Fake news. Sumlin would probably accept, who wouldn't wanna rek Bama every year

This is one of the most reddit posts I've ever seen in all of Sup Forums. You're on fucking Sup Forums. We relish in shitshows and meltdowns of epic proportions. It's our lifeblood. Fucking Eternal 18-1 is still a popular meme and that happened years ago. Go back.

sumlin is waiting for someone to take petrino so brohm leaves and he gets purdue

that and no way a coach with any reputation goes there so long as Currie is the AD. With Currie being likely out in the not too distant future, that means the HC won't have security.

what a mess. They should've kept their fucking mouths shut.

/cfb/ approved list of delusional fanbases.
>TENNESSEE
>SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK
>Texas
>Texas A&M
>Michigan
>Ohio State
>Notre Dame
>USC
>Florida

Approved

Hmm, so what's the /cfb/ approved list of most annoying fanbases?

1. Nebraska

Tennessee is not delusional, we have money and are in the SEC. Contending for the playoff every year is not unreasonable.

What was Tennessee's record this year?

>Contending for the playoff every year is not unreasonable

>pentatonix
>2011+6

Everyone seems to be burying the lede here with jimbo fisher and his departure from Tallahassee leaving the football program in disarray.

Everyone knows that he got cucked, which was the beginning of the end of his time at fsu, but they are forgetting to mention WHO did the cucking. None other than a Florida fucking gator (pic related) that ended up being his wife's personal trainer (and bull). This entire mess, and future messes that fsu football find themselves in can be traced back uf.

Aren't college rivalries beautiful?

>Tennessee is not delusional
> Contending for the playoff every year is not unreasonable
My fucking sides

fulmer over-performed
it's broken that fan base

I like that scenario. Petrino to Tenn/Nebraska, Brohm to Louisville, Sumlin to Purdue where he comes the new Joe Tiller

>the volshevik revolution

GOAT nickname

SOURCE: Scott Frost is expected to announce Saturday he will accept a 2.2 million dollar raise and extend his contract with UCF through 2020.

oh my FUCKING GOD, THAT'S AWESOME. You'd think it'd be corny, but it's AWESOME!

Is Tennessee now the most beloved team of all time?

By filthy COMMIES, I'm sure.

lmao

1. Your team
2. Your favorite team to bandwagon
3. Other teams in your conference
4. Clemson

plays like this will look awesome at Nebraska:
twitter.com/usafootball/status/936369755367378946

USA FootballVerified account @usafootball
2h2 hours ago

“My time at Oregon with Chip, and then taking his offense and continuing to evolve it, that’s really what’s gotten us to where we are.”- @coach_frost

How Scott Frost evolved Chip Kelly's offense at Central Florida
blogs.usafootball.com/blog/4999/how-scott-frost-evolved-chip-kelly-s-offense-at-central-florida

How is Michigan delusional?

>How is Michigan delusional
The delusion in this post
THE MADMAN

>IT'S OUR YEAR
>it's not
>IT'S OUR YEAR
>it's not
>IT'S OUR YEAR
>it's not

is Tennessee the dumb, redneck infested shithole equivalent of Michigan?

no, that's michigan

>Nebrascucks

Michigan and Tennessee are very similar...

>Ohio is the butthole of the North
>Alabama is the butthole of the South
>both are insanely jealous of the other states in their region except the one to their west (Illinois and Mississippi)
>Ohio is especially jealous and obsessed of the state to their north, home to the original blue blood of the Big Ten
>Alabama is especially jealous and obsessed of the state to their north, home to the original blue blood of the South

>muh harbs

>ohio
>jealous of mishitgan in any way, shape, or form

/cfb/ rn

do you connect the console to your pc and take screenshots? i wanna do this next year or during the bowl season if you need help.

disregard that. it would still grab shots of the desktop. how are you doing it?

TENN. YOU CAN HAVE JUSTIN FUENTE. TAKE HIM.

but nebraska is getting the coach they targeted

discord.gg/nbtz9r

more like...

have a (You) from me, you Volunqeers need all the charity you can get this holiday season

In what world is Nebraska even remotely as delusional as UT? They're getting the coach they want and have handled the Pelini and Riley years with minimal sperging and raging when compared to UT

So is Jimber Fishor gone?

Not gonna lie, former Vol fan here. This is fucking hilarious watching this program crash and burn.

But in all seriousness we can't let these guys get their hands on a coach

So who would you recommend so that they remain mired in mediocrity until the end of time?

A rehire of borch jones

Somehow I don't think that's gonna happen. Pick again, user.

Brady Hoke
6 years, 30 million dollars
10 million dollar buyout

That's.... actually realistic. Not bad!

Tony D'Amato

>Tennessee
Nope, I think everyone is aware of how JUSTed this team is
>Texas
Yep
>Texas A&M
Nope, same as Tennessee
>Michigan
Yep
>Ohio State
Yep
>Notre Dame
Yep
>USC
Nope, a ton of people actually thought this was their year, they had a right to high expectations
>Florida
Yep

>Texas A&M
>Nope, same as Tennessee
Eh? I figured Battered Aggie Syndrome would've kept >us pretty level-headed about things. Unless you've been getting your info from TexAgs. That place is just... well, real Aggies stay away from that hellhole.

Oh, U S C
Forever Glory to Thee
Because we're the best
That ever wasss
We're the best
That ever wasss
The Best!
The Best!
Rah!
Gooo Trojans!

Aggies are the most obnoxious fans to hang out with in real life. Constant Howdy Gig em and all that gay shit. Why cant you people just be cool or at least normal?

Eh, seems like any other college chant/yell/catchphrase to me. Like, Auburn's WAR EAGLE or Arkansas' WOO PIG SOOIE. >We just have more of them, and some of them are meant for use in everyday life. Like "Howdy"; it's not specifically an Aggie thing, it's just a contraction of "how do you do?" So it's actually just being polite. Others like "Gig 'Em" have specific stories behind their use; you can search those stories out with Google. Aggies use 'em so much because they're not just going to school there; they're consciously making "being an Aggie" part of their everyday lives.

This is why nobody likes hanging out with Aggies

wtf does gig em even mean? Sounds like something you tell your buddies before you gangrape someone

Auburn and Georgia have a nice rivalry. Everybody has a good time after the game with each other. Tennessee and Alabama brings out the worst in people. Drugs, racism, and domestic violence. These teams do not need to be competitive at the same time be cause the degeneracy escalates.

I think it refers to frog killin', like TCU frog killin'.

Wow the origin actually is that gay:

>Downs asked the crowd at a yell practice before the 1930 TCU football game, “What are we going to do to those Horned Frogs?” Improvising, he borrowed the name of a sharp-pronged frog hunting tool called a gig, answering his own question by saying “Gig ’em, Aggies!” For emphasis, Downs made a fist with his thumb extended straight up.

Hey, how many college catchphrases do YOU know that refer directly to killin' something?

The worst is probably that god awful "Whoot" they say
Like seriously wtf is wrong with these people?

>Aggie upperclassmen and graduates will often say “Whoop!” as an expression of approval or excitement. It is most often used at the end of an Aggie yell. Underclassmen are not supposed to say the word until they have reached either junior or senior status.

P I R A T E
I
R
A
T
E

Leach is Head Vol Coach

Gig em and Boomer Sooner sound retarded. I like Hook em, Guns Up, Wreck em, Tiger Bait, Gator Bait, etc

Eh, doesn't seem like much difference to me.

Look, go kneel in the center of your room and slap your face 50 times as hard as you can. We'll do this daily to help you learn to be less weird

No way, I LIKE being weird! Certainly seems to trigger a lot of people, so that's pretty fun, too. It's almost (ALMOST) like a sekrit language that other people don't get.

FUCK
YES

All you Schiano apologist nuthangers saying we wouldn't get anyone better feel pretty dumb right about now, no?

Leach is Trump's pal.
Leach is going to make the Vols great again

Source

TENNESSEE DOESN'T FUCKING DESERVE LEACH

HE'S OUR MEME COACH, NOW YOU RETARDS ARE GOING TO RUIN HIS FUNNY INTERVIEWS WITH YOUR RETARDED FAN BASE FOAMING AT THE MOUTH EVERY TIME SOMETHING GOES WRONG

C'mon you fucks, post source or gtfo with this shit.

thats why the whole state of Texas unites on the state's most common tradition: Aggie jokes. what is your best one?

>Leach
enjoy your crushing losses at the end of the year and the burial of the players

mobile.twitter.com/newyscruggs/status/936440399211761665

it;s blowing up on twitter

on the bright side, if it turns out to be wrong then hahahahahahahha @ Tennessee.

The meme lord ending this meme coaching search would be wew lad

Eh, no idea, don't care.

>newy scruggs