Taylor Swift BTFO

Taylor Swift BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m-ZmJuQqT9Q
youtu.be/m-ZmJuQqT9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the gates are truly open, we are free.

So does taking dick on the bi daily from one man loosen a vagina any less than taking dick once a week from multiple men? I'm absolutely against whores but what kind of stupid Aspergers shit is this?

remember years ago when retards said shit on the internet it didn't get national attention?

I wish the roast beef vagina meme caught on more. It's a perfect way to shame sluts and whores.

You disappoint me, Sup Forums.

They sell subs at Applebee's?

I call sluts roasties now. It's funny as fuck.

Taylor's piss flaps need some mustard

The size of the lybia has nothing to do with the amount of cock taken, it was made up by robots.

What if it's one girl riding her partner's disco stick a billion times a day? It'd look like that, too.

That's why you don't fuck daily
Sex is for pro creation and only that

Taylor swift definitely waits a year for sex

So much in this thread

Nigga even if you don't believe this literally happens to vaginas you can at least understand it as a metaphor for a busted ass hoe that takes too many dicks. You are the one with assburgers if you don't get this.

then shes a whore too.

what kind of cheap roastie whore would fuck daily. thats why women have mouths and assholes.

this is why sandniggers circumcise their women. remove roastie

>posting about your daughter's vagina on Fagbook

C'mon how is this news? Everyone under the fucking sun knows Tay-tay has a loose cunt.

t. roastie

This is supposed to be an /r9k/ meme you leafshit

she should be married and having children if so.
ROASTIES GET OUT

Depends on the dick. Taking a John Holmes size dick from the same guy everyday for a year would be worse on the junk than 365 different dicks of average size.

But in reality the dick taken in a long term monogamous relationship would be closer to the mean. So the odds she gets fucked by one or several big dicks increases when she is riding the carousal.

>lybia
????

roastie detected

dont believe her lies

>making sandwiches for a living while trying to support a family

You guys do realize that a loose woman actually has a gape in their vagina, it has nothing to do with the fleshy part.

>Taylor Swift
>Taking dick from one man
You do realize she's a turbo-whore right?

Trump opened the meme floodgates. Nothing is off-limits anymore now. Journalists/attention-whores will seek every corner of the internet now just to find some hit-piece to write before everyone else.

That is the single most glorious shitpost I have ever seen.

>one man

She literally has a new guy every 2-3months. Are you retarded? Lol.

If he's gorilla fucking her, yes, probably. But part of roastie development is linked to immune issues, and is not mechanical.

A woman's body can't be beaten that hard while being exposed to so much microbial life constantly without inflaming like a motherfuck.

Do you not like fucking your gf/wife?

Morons getting hung up on the labia and not thinking that the vagina can be stretched out. That's why women feel looser after giving birth. Vaginas and assholes can be stretched out by putting larger and larger things in them.

Ahahahahahahahahahaha
Fucking based christian mom.
Tavistock swiff BTFO

I wasn't talking about T-swift in particular, retard.

>implying he has either

I want it to be a meme that many people use, you burgerfuck.

I don't give in to my vices

does your gf/wife not have a mouth or asshole?

T. Swift is a virgin you shit lords.

t. a virgin

ITT: virgins

Enlarged labia has nothing to do with sexual activity. Virgins can have "roasties" and massive sluts can have innies.

Do you think guys who have a lot of sex end up with elongated foreskins?

Man, if heterosexual sex in a monogamous relationship is too degenerate for you, you might want to consider leaving Sup Forums for a few.

gooduse of proxy, britbong

t. roastie

t. Reddit

>implying females post on here

so many buttmad tavi roasties itt
they literally fell for the sexual liberation meme

>Do you think guys who have a lot of sex end up with elongated foreskins?
filthy goy animals shouldnt have sex

Why do women take this shit so seriously. It's like a constant state of being offended, then sharing that offense with the world is built into them.

>If you fuck them too often, they'll become roast beef
>Obliterate their asshole instead

>Do you think guys who have a lot of sex end up with elongated foreskins
I'll have you know my foreskin hangs two inches over my cock.

t. male roastie with an elongated foreskin

>Talking about your daughter's vagina online
When will American christians and evangelicals just die

>/r9k/ anatomy
I can feel my old anatomy professor turning in his grave.
RIP in piece you formaldehyde smelling bastard, may your ramains be scavanged for science like we did with the remains of so many others without consent.

I fucked a Kenyan last night. I came and you didn't. Being an uptight larper isn't doing anything for you.

pink socks are cute, roasties are disgusting

found the mormon

Women seek drama.
The west was too peaceful for them, too quiet, not an utopia but the closest that ever was.
And so they obviously had to open the borders.

Look at the news now, daily drama ! There's no need to make-up false rape charges, they're really raped now ! :DDDDD

I'll have you know that I came 4 times yesterday.

You will not go to heaven

Zoroastrianism is clearly the one true religion christcuck

Enjoy your aids and shit standards

The memes from here are like a virus, once released their is no stopping them, the normies will assimilate meme by meme it is inevitable.

No u

HAIL KEK

Is anyone else creeped out by his apparent interest and knowledge of what his daughter's vagina looks like? That is too creepy for the "He's her DAD" argument

tatay nxt song will b BBC & me

>I had meaningless sex with a stranger and achieved a chemical high I literally am addicted to but see no issue with
>look how amazing I am

Congratulations for furthering the misuse and abuse of things like a brainless ape. Way to measure the quality of life based on how many times you can get high.

mmmm christianity really makes u think.................................

I have a girlfriend of 10 years. We fuck maybe once every month or so.

Fucking every day is degenerate and makes it not special. You've become a slave to your dick.

She's 27 and has a puss as tight as the day we met. Anyone else would think she's a near virgin.

i bet tay tays roastie is flogged out from all those nigger cocks...
youtu.be/m-ZmJuQqT9Q

I hope you become pregnant tbf
There's so many positive !
1) You effectively end your bloodline. Since your anglo, this is great !
2) The mongrel will always remind you of your mistakes, of your status of single mom, of your reliance on welfare, of how hard you fucked your life, daily suffering, delicious !
3) The family is said kenyan could use you for a lot of reason, financial, make you hide drug, sexual gratification, maybe even murder you ( for no specific reason, they're niggers ! ), beautiful !

Remember people, behaviour is genetic. Traitors racemixing is awesome, since it mark their bloodline on a genetic level, and such mark will NEVER fade, even a thousand generations from now we'll still be able to identify them.

THERE IS NO SALVATION
roasties getting toastie

lurk moar fag.

>taylor swift
>virgin

>taking Sup Forums satire seriously

Why do we want to shame sluts? Sluts are great! If it wasn't for sluts I might never have had sex!

>Haha while you were getting laid I was doing calculus in my bedroom

>Expect thread to be bait
>Taylor Swift BTFO9000
>By a woman

Because pol is a Christian board

I fucked a beautiful 19 year old with a banging perfect body and omg the most amazing firm tits this weekend. But she was a roastie. It was a turnoff, I was so disappointed and disgusted. Afterwards I had no sense of pride or confidence or anything that you would feel after banging a seriously beautiful woman.

I'd rather a basically-attractive woman -- hell even a plump one if her face is nice --with a pretty pussy, than a gorgeous roastie.

Are you legit retarded?

Repent

>he thinks getting laid is anything to be proud of
You realize this attitude is why women are shit and there's a dating game that encourages slutty behavior, sleeping around, cuckoldry and faithlessness?

You've got the same outlook as a typical Chad, but without the alphaness.

>Pol is a christian board

>bragging about your daughters vagina

You really think married women take dick twice a day and whores only take dick once a week? You're a fucking naive retard

no lie, one time i was about to hook up with this random bitch, at her place. she took her panties off and she had a roastie, i just walked out.

like naaaah nigga i aint in the arbys game

I've fucked total sluts that weren't roasties. They were the type that took care of their vaginas, though. If they encountered a big cock they would blow it but not let it near their cooch.

>implying

>normies have taken the roastie meme

What the fuck do you want? Some 1950s fantasy where women are all married and they spend their pathetic lives toiling away making martinis daily for their husbands?

Look people like having sex and sleeping around. Your memes, no matter how dank they are, won't change that.

He raises a good point though -- whores probably get fucked much more than is physically comfortable, but "good girls" in relationships would inevitably take as much of a pounding as "bad girls" do.

Sluts have ruined marriage, family values, and general decency, as well as the reputation of women.

>Looks at flag

Go kill yourself, Ausfailian.

The vast majority of Zoroastrian religious texts and rituals were destroyed by the Islamic invasion

>Look people like having sex and sleeping around. Your memes, no matter how dank they are, won't change that.
our reich will.

Taylor Swift has a had many boyfriends...

It speaks for itself. She is a whore.

so what ACTUALLY causes roasties?

Really what was mr Obama like?

That's the point. This is supposed to spread and make them feel bad