Degenerate pastimes

What is the most degenerate pastime and why is it anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Pxk4zy_SQw
a.pomf.cat/doilos.mp3
strawpoll.de/d41457c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck you i'll watch whatever i want and you'll still be a fucking retarded cunt who complains on Sup Forums about me faggot haha

Shut up you Ausfailian queer.

literally a fucking leaf tell me what you've even done with your day? talked about jews for 12 hours while your mother gets fucked by a nigger for just as long? what is even your problem cunt step off

Anime is actually cancer.

It's basically Nickelodeon for over the top Japanophiles who want to feel 'sophisticated' because "muh animation style, muh amazing OST, muh attack on titan, muh waifu"

It's over glorified cancer.

How does it feel to degrade western society faggot? Your ancestors would be disappointed and they were filthy prisoners.

This.

feels fantastic with my own eyesight i'm apparently so important and so dangerous i can unravel modern civilization

What's Sup Forums watching this season? Taboo Tattoo seems alright. The fight scenes were cool.

I don't even watch Animu, but still fuck off and die

rewatching yuru yuri cause not happy about most shows lately

I like this Anime, it's really interesting.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Pxk4zy_SQw

I'd argue pot smoking.

Nobody cares what you do in your free time desu my dude

Berserk

What have YOU done with your day, you Ausfailian bogan trashy loser? Jerked off to anime and ate some Vegemite?

Get the FUCK out of here.

How's the cgi?

The art style of anime is actually disgusting. You have to be subhuman to enjoy it

desu senpai

Any thing with this lass in it.
>4.0 when?!

I kinda agree you spend shit tons of cash for 1 hour of fun

An ausfag with good taste
Now this is rare

>implying any anime is good taste

3rei just because I've seen all the previous seasons. Nothing seems that good, again.

I'm rewatching Haruhi atm. I love its ost. a.pomf.cat/doilos.mp3

See

>Watching cartoons is more degenerate than drug use or bestiality
Kys

What if it's nostalgia for dragon ball, pokemon, etc. instead

>Implying watching anime and supporting trump doesn't make you among the most redpilled posters here
kys faget

You're an adult. Stop acting like a child and watch some real movies

drug use and bestiality are the only things you can think of doing other than watching cartoons. There is nothing in you.

Did you actually click the fucking video to see what it was?

>anime
>redpilled
Pick one

I may have accidentally clicked you while scrolling sorry

Suggesting that any Anime could possibly be good taste.

Egh, I guess it's alright, as long as you are not going full weaboo with katanas and Japanese Imperial navy memorabilia then you're okay lol

All G famalam

kek

strawpoll.de/d41457c