It's a Sam/Dean episode

>It's a Sam/Dean episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eh2aqGNrAI0?t=18s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have they finally fucked yet or have they still not progressed past shooting longing looks.

how the fuck is supernatural still on

who watches it

Fangirls and people who don't feel like bothering with new shows and rather stick to what they're used to. It's a comforting constant.

>it's a Supernatural episode

I used to be the latter, but now its too shit for even me

Last episode was pretty good.

>He's the king of hell
>they just casually work with him

Remember when they had to fight demons and shit? Remember when dealing with monsters was more than just angel blade to the gut?

Crowley needs to die and be usurped by a decent demon

Why does Lucifer need another kid when the anti-Christ from S5 exists?

So are Dean and Sam the Kings of Hell and Heaven respectively yet?

Yeah but, when they made God a cuck, they ruined everything that happened/s before and after that point

>Rewatching early supernatural
>it's all backwoods rural towns full of average people and slightly creepy places

I miss it. Angels were a mistake

underrated post

>it's any episode after season 5

Should've let it end when it was supposed to. Jensen Ackles has wasted too many years on this garbage.

They are the BEST episodes, only the "monster of the week" episodes are worth watching past season 5

I feel like this season goes more back to its roots. I agree the whole God arc was stupid as fuck.

Do they still do the
>CARRY ON MUH WAYWARD SON
every season finale?

Remember when they tried to save the person the demon was possessing instead of just killing them to kill the demon?

But that's my problem, not matter what small-scale thing they do now (vampires, ghosts, THEIR MOM), i just cant watch while my subconscious is saying, "hey everything past and present in this universe was done by a literal faggot and its emo sister who have since, gassed, melded, and leapt the fuck out"

Yea that's a good one

demon and angel hosts just die left and right

No it's fucking terrible

yes

The episode early one, (season 1 or 2 maybe) where they save a girl who had a car crash in the woods and was trying to get to her husband, and then at the end they help her realize she died in the car crash and her husbands moved on, then she goes to heaven ...- now THAT SHIT was kino

Last episode of S11 didn't have wayward son

>continuing to watch after season 4

Rowena needs more screentime.
Crowley/Cass bromance needs more screentime.
Lucifer needs his old meat suit back. The guy was great.
Show needs Negan back.

Are Crowley and Castiel the two worst things about this shit show right now? They were both fun back when they were introduced but now it's just stupid.

Antichrist is just a demon/human spawn. Lucifer's baby is an archangel nephilim which will probably end up making it immensely powerful.

Yes

Castiel's autism is boring at this point and he doesn't really do anything. Should have died after he ate the Leviathans

Crowley just makes 0 fucking sense. King of hell is actually a pussy whipped by Sam and dean with no real ambition whatsoever but to sit on a throne. All the demons under him and just fucking sissies at this point.

I miss Meg

remember that time here Chuck...I mean GOD was protected from Lilith(?) by an archangel

Which conveniently didn't realize that the prophet he was protecting was GOD

Really epic

who the fuck care about the main story anyways ?

last season was 2/3 motw episodes, the God & Amara arc was really a substory; as always, you can never please anyone

Still the antichrirst was a casual reality warper, turning angels into toys and shit as a child. Now he is grown and roaming free? Cmon

he is back

What? Yes they do idiot

>mfw got the tattoo

This made me blush

Got it too bruh! I'm thinking of getting another supernatural inspired one but not sure yet what

Fuck off, this a comfy thread for real fans that still love this shit. Grewe up with Sam and Dean watching them after smallville when it first aired and I don't want off this wild ride. Cry more

It has consistently been CW's #3 show for almost a decade now. It's not going to get cancelled anytime soon.

if I got another it'd something in enochian

With the Devil being back and his kid beboping around, shit's going to be funny. A nephilim with the powers of an archangel.

That's a good one m8. I like when it's discreet and not easily recognized

>knowing them from Smallville and not Gilmore Girls

Faggot

how is this show?
stopped watching before s11

So are they going to reveal that suave men of letters assassin dude killed that girl Sam fought so hard to save?

I feel like they forgot about it? I hate they are all getting close. Sam would flip his shit... she was an innocent girl :'(. They need to fucking avenge her..

EHHM

Who /bestboy/ here? I love how is dangerous and has presence even tho he is just human. More than the monsters of late even

When he put his fucking hand on the door when dean tried to close it...I was actually worried for dean...and Dean is a confirmed beast as is.

Gilmore was comfy but always put me to sleep. I never caught it. Get home from school, watch broville, then spoopy supernatural then bed bruh

What do you want? Ppl will tell you not to bother. Ppl will say they love. Find out for yourself u fucking drone.

they built him, but so far hes been pretty boring. every "badass" thing he's done has been offscreen.

*built him up*

Boring my ass. He has been pretty great

my guess is yes, dean is going to rek his shit at some point

>an entire season around getting The Colt to kill a demon
>now everything is easily killed

they started passing out angel blades like candy. And fuck the demon hosts apparently, sam and dean has turned into stone cold killers.

>implying god of all people couldn't hide his identity from his own creations

Are you retarded or something? Of ALL the things to bitch about in this show, that's what you go with?

My heart hurt when instead of sympathizing with that QT vamp girl in the last ep...Dean just looks at her with indifference and says I'll make it quick.

Jesus these guys just don't give a fuck anymore. Isnt there a cure for vampirism in the show? Gave her a break? Something..fuuck she was just so cute and sad :(

But yea they are cold blooded now. Don't really go out of the way to save the human in the monsters thesee days. But going to hell and back with these tow would desensitize anyone

Cure doesn't work if they've already fed on humans, which that girl vamp had. She was a monster and a quick death was the best she deserved.

Blood-sucker apologists need to leave.

So this season is going to end with Dean showing his Mom and Sam again that he is always right and stop fucking doing stupid shit and teaming up with obvious shady folk.

Of course dean is always fucking right.

God I hope they kill that British bitch that tortured sam. She got off so damn easy. The fuck are they thinking

You new generation hunters are half the problem and are no better than the monsters thesee days. Can't tell you apart sometimes. I hunted a poor vamp girl in Iowa months ago and she honestly just wanted to do the right thing. She is staying clean on animal blood and happy.

There was a way of doing things back in the day where all hunts were taken on a case by case basis. Kill em all is too black and white.

Yeah, that's why Midwestern America is a vamp hell-hole and the twats across the pond live monster-free.

as far as saving people possessed by demons they've explained why they don't do that which is because the people are always mentally fucked and after being possessed that are forever a target for future demons, they attract them like a light bulb to a moth; so it's more compassionate to just kill them

The twat's across the pond are the new monsters! Can't you see!

And here is a question. When they slay every last monster, what do you think they will do? Close the books and put their feet up on the patio?

No, all that power they have is going to come back to bite everyone. Not to mention the mad men they "keep busy" by hunting. What will they do once there are no more monsters? They don't care about saving ppl.

I have a constant hard on every second Rowena is on screen

>witch
>power comes from lucifer or demons
>stronger than lucifer
I never understood this.

doesn't Supernatural Magic work like traditional "gibberish and herbs=magic?"

>>stronger than lucifer

That has been shown many times in the show to be false though. She just knows a "archangels fuck off reee" spell, but she can't actually kill them

>Season 12
>still haven't used the "Crazy Michael broke out of the Cage" arc they have sitting on the back burner

I applaud their restraint

Cuz they want to ignore the third brother

For ppl that are all about "family" , Sam and Dean are real hypocritical pieces of shit for their total indifference to their brother who got dragged into their mess. Not once even discussing him or entertaining the thought of how they could go about saving him. They have accomplished more impossible shit

I'd say how would Mary react if she knew, but she strikes me as just as much of a careless hypocritical bitch

almost like the writers forgot he existed. almost.

>wild west phoenix
>does nothing wrong
>i know what you are, and thats why i gotta kill you
dude what
writings pants on the head retarded

If Sam and Dean don't join British MOL then Britbongs should just pull Adam out of the cage so they have an advantage with Michael.

BMOL think they're hot shit

>Wait, you just ought THE Lucifer?
>Yeah
>And won?
>Yep
>*confused British noises*

Well without Sam they would have all been dead. Also Sam just killed the strongest vampire in existence, at least until another Alpha emerges.

Then again big kills aren't really much to crow about anymore like Lilith or Azazeal. Since you know they met God, and had therapy with Luci.

I mean if Sam had killed the Alpha back in like season 4, it would have seemed amazing..but now..

and despite the snazzy setup, BMOL have nefarious purposes and I think Sam would have left the Alpha alive if he could have gotten his mom out, those people are going to restart up human-creature war.

They poked fun at it in the meta/musical episode. The writers just don't care for whatever reason tho it would be alot more interesting of an arc. Plus I'm sure the fantom would enjoy it. It's just a screaming fucking loose end.

Now that I think about it, since the "Winchester" bible is common knowledge, God's and asshole to for letting it play out that way for him too. God I hate all of em kek

Anyone else think Rowena was gonna fuck Dean during his memory loss thing?

God I just fucking want them to put them in their place just fucking once

>look faggot leave us alone, we killed eve the mother of monsters, leviathans older than angels, beat lucifer twice, killed Knights of hells and archangels, been to hell and purgatory, died and came back multiple times, held god weapons, killed fucking Death himself, and went toe to toe with god's sister.

>You fuckers are nothing! Piss off and stop bugging us

Yea what the fuck was that shit

>BMOL, all this gear and heavy weaponry, secret base, only two guards?
>none even fire off a shot?

They honestly seem like amateurs with better toys

Has aliens been confirmed to exist yet? Not little green men but like actual life on other worlds?

I remember death saying once he was so feed up with earth he thought about just focusing his efforts on another planet....

That one leader guy hadn't even killed anything ever. It's likely that the BMOL have been without monsters to kill for so long that they all just suck and have no experience, save for the psycho on the bike

I think its implied, but never outright shown

The only alien episode they had was when Dean was "abducted" by faries

yea, i cant wait to see them finally BTFO hard

What's their end game though? Wouldn't surprise me if the old man in London was some kind of demon

he told dean he would transport him to another planet or universe so he could exist with the mark and not be a threat to anyone, but never mentioned ayy lmaos; so canonically there are no aliens in supernatural, although oz is canon and one could infer that it is another plane of existence at a minimum, so the definition of alien life is murky

honestly I think they just want to kill off any American Hunters who don' join up with the BMOL, and make America as safe as Britain, but also under their control

Probably why the need the American hunters cooperation. A lot of STEM people, but a lack of people to do the deed. Then after all the monsters are gone, they take out the hunters.

>he told dean he would transport him to another planet or universe so he could exist with the mark and not be a threat to anyone,

Thats not what im referring to. He said i maybe i should find a better planet. I think its alluded to at most

Well Winchester family is also a Men of Letters legacy, so I'm guessing they have rights other hunters won't get.

my gf

this season has been reasonably average except for the Hitler episode, miles above the past 5 or 6 seasons

Who else has been on this ride since the /comfy/ days?

youtu.be/eh2aqGNrAI0?t=18s

Loved Smallville first seasons. Turned to shit once Lex left.

Yeah m8 I was hype af when she sat next to him on the bed

>havent watched any of S11
is it good?

stop asking this stupid question and find out for yourself. Ppl love it and ppl hate it drone

OH GOD yes. Im with you. Very first episodes of both shows and never missed a night. cuddle up in bed watching /comfyteen/ kinos

>There goes Rowena eye-fucking the Winchesters again
>You have pretty hair
>eye-fucking intensifies
>she starts telling him her life story, also establishing he won't remember any of this when they fix him
>He's nice and doesn't make a joke or snarky remark at her expense

they should have fucked, Sam's face would have been priceless, Crowley's too

the rise in quality from s8 keeps going through 12, so yeah