Is Dating an Asian the Mail Equivalent of Coalburning?

Okay Sup Forums, just started dating a chink chick. It's hard not to, when they're crazy for white dick and treat you so much better than white girls.

Will her tight pussy ruin my inhocence if I want to breed with a real woman in the future?

*male fuck

>mail

Its the male equivalent of being a fucking faggot

Yes now fuck off.

An Asian women can never birth you a white son.

You'll have to live the rest of your life with an Asian son.

Is that what you accomplished?

Fuck off.

He'll look like a central Asian

I don't find East Asian women that attractive personally

Dick envy will tear you apart from your Asian son. You won't be his dad, but the white colonialist that came to his homeland and plowed his mom. There's a whole movement of these half white/Asian cuck boys and their angst, I'm being serious.

>is that what you accomplished?

what?

You're born a white man and you have a happa son.

Is that what you want from your life?

You're selfish pigs like SJW's. Just fucking suffer and don't create a son that looks nothing like you and will not act anything like you.

honestly who cares, asian girls are hot. if you end up with a white/asian son or daughter raise em right.

White men who date Asians do so because they are too beta to get white girls.

>An Asian women can never birth you a white son.
True, but neither can a white Swedish woman. I think I'd take a half-Asian son before a genderfluid queer-freak offspring.

It's preventable.

The problem is that white people are AWFUL at the family thing. They'll be a provider, but white parents are terrible, vindictive beings who try to live vicariously through their children and hold their failings against them.

Even worse, the kind of white guy who fathers a child with an asian woman is probably perpecually absent because he's got money, and money requires work.

This means that the sons are raised by asian mothers, who are generally cold as well.

The girls just become sluts who lust after white dick, but the boys are outright ignored for not being 'cute' enough.

Any half-asian son needs to be encouraged to work out and get into sports.

So don't reproduce. Why do you want an Asian son?

You'll never look at him like he's your son.

those feet and hands
>her

If you don't reproduce then we wont even have half whites in the future.

Clearly someone who has no children.

Yes we will you degenerate slob. We won't need women to reproduce in 20 years.

I'm sure if your son was half black you would say muh baby din du nuffin. I love him.

Burn the rice.

Pay the price.

JAIR BOLSONARO GET

WITNESS IT, Sup Forums

Man, I miss the days where you could go dress up in armor, invade some villages, fuck all the women and have bastard children you don't know about with the various wives of your victims.

And I wasn't even alive then!

You think war is over pleb?

why? now we can shit on here instead

very nice.

In how it's viewed by the other gender, sure. However, dating an asian chick doesn't have all of the social ills coalburning does (kids without fathers, child abuse, etc.).

Are wars really like that anymore? I get the impression coathangers and social media have repressed the better side of men, but maybe I'm wrong.

You can still do that.

But you need a refugee visa first.

Cmon stop making me feel bad. I'm not beta and I don't have a fettish, I just grew up in pootown and I had no contact with other white people, let alone girls, and she's the only person I know who shares my extremely ethno-nationalistic-monarchist racist views. Stop trying to make me feel bad that the girl of my dreams happens to be an Asian.

Ask the Serbs.

>implying you aren't a chink also

Does it matter?

>be canadian
>don't know any whites, just chinese

You can't make this shit up.

I got a Jair Bolsonaro ID.

I'm going to shitpost until I kidnap the thread with my banter and get a screenshot.

Nobody is trying to make you feel bad.

You just have to realize that your son won't look like you, act like you and you won't have the same connection to him if he was of your own kin.

It basic genetics.

Two of my grandparents were English and the other two were German and Scottish.

She's Japanese, so at least she's not a savage Chink. No idea why her family came to this shithole from Japan in the first place.

>We won't need women to reproduce in 20 years.
Yes, but only thanks to Chinese innovations, since Western culture stigmatizes "playing God" or "messing with nature."

Tell us more about growing up as a canadian and not knowing any whites.

I'm from Bramladesh, that should be enough to know.

A very astute observation, since central Asians are murderous pseudo-jihadi psychopaths.

Sometimes it is. Sometimes it isn't. The big tell is whether you are dating hugely up or down. If you are dating up, the issues is hers, fuck away. If you are dating down, like many asian fetishists actually do, then you are pretty much a black guy dating a fat white woman.

Personally, I would want to marry a white woman. I think white women on average are much more attractive. I also think upper tier white women are impossible to beat. There are some attractive asian women I'd love to fuck though.

Asian women are still "women" at this point.
Western """"""""""""""""""""""women""""""""""""""""""""""" are hedonistic screaming children who get triggered when I'm in public with my Taiwanese waifu.
>t. Guy who had legitimately triggered a fat sloppy white feminist cunt before by simply dating an Asian in public
Once you go yellow, you're a triggering fellow.

All racemixing is a tavistock psyop.
Miscegenate, good tavi!
You don't want your kids to be pure racist aryan stock do you?

He's talking out of his ass. Unless you live in even-more-middle-of-nowhere-nunavut, you know plenty of white people and come into contact with them every day.

It's fun. If we killed all the men in the village we are obviously superior. The women even want it on some level. It's hardwired into them.

>Daily Racemixing Thread #13514325436

Fuck off and die you piece of shit cuckold faggot.

Coal burning matters. It pisses me off.

>>be me
>>see cute blonde chick at the gym.
>>usually only into brunettes, so this chick is pretty good to be blonde and still catch my attention.
>>after making eye contact with her, she immediately proceeds to go flirt with a black dude.

>>get pissed off.

>>realize I'm doing the same thing by flirting with the Asian chick.

No, but she might improve your spelling.

No because the guy doesn't dissappear as soon as he knocks her up

Guys, the chink girl in question I'm dating has a stable family life, her dad is a CEO, and her mom is a professional massage therapist for only women, and she works with her mother.

Pros:
Family oriented.
Virgin.
Sunmissive.
Can cook/clean, and says she wants to do both for me.
Wants my children.
Tight pussy, and horny.
Asks me how to dress and behave.
Works out for me when I tell her to.

Cons:
Chink

How can western women compete with this?

>women and men
>equivalent

White women do that because they know they'll get validation.

Fuck her, live her.

She could have flirted with me for the validation. I'm 6' with a 7/10 face, and not in bad shape. The black dude she was flirting with was shorter than me, and black. Albeit bigger muscles.

Implying you won't get cut down during the first minute of battle.

>not being a Rice Burner

What if I marry a happa user?

youre autistic

YES

The Japanese culture is based on China's but yeah the Japs are a bit politer to your face. They still think you are an albino swamp monkey though...