twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP, pls.

Those tits are shopped

Come on! That's shooped right?

>L-L-L-LOOK GUYS
>A G-G-G-G-
Masterbate to death.

She needs a Wikifeet already

She's unironically the ugliest Lind sister.

MOAR!

are you sure about that?

>blonde, light brown eyes
>blonde, light brown eyes
>blonde, blue eyes

>brown, dark brown eyes
LMAO. Her face doesn't help either.

i dated left. her pussy tasted nice but her arsehole tasted like shit

bunch of goofy cunts

>it's real
HOLD ME LADS!!!

1. Who is she?

2. Are they real?(I mean "real" as in "not photoshopped". I don't give a fuck if she's got balloons on her chest. I'll still masturbate.)

thingsthatneverhappened.jpg

emily a cute. here she is making fun of you.

she is Nat Lind. had a minor role on 'Gotham' for a little while.

>but her arsehole tasted like shit
wtf did you expect it to taste like?

nice

>Jewish

imagine drinking her milk

>16

>arsehole tasted like shit
no shit Sherlock

>and you people still think they don't put hormones in the food/water

@80026676

Yeah, there is some weird shit going on. Maybe it has something to do with "breeding" too, for lack of a better word? Like there was this thing in Russia where they started breeding foxes to be more docile, and what they found was that in 5 years, the new generations of foxes had smaller jaws, different shaped ears, even different-colored fur.....maybe the dramatic increase in living standards in the west over the past few centuries has caused something similar, genes that ordinarily would have been wiped out are now actually being almost "selected for" (not intentionally).

*Although on second thought, people aren't becoming dramatically different in terms of bone structure. Women are just developing tits earlier and people basically all over the world are fatter (the average male weight in the 1960 US is the average female weight in the 2017 US). So maybe it is just stuff in the food/water.

youtube.com/watch?v=qUEy55r49fY

They've been giving hormones to milk cows for ages so they can start milking them earlier.
Back in the early 2000s you could already see the effects on 13yo girls.

it is shopped yes. reverse image search the original, but she's still got a great figure

wtf i'm a pedo now???

america has some of the most thickest women right now... and no, I'm not making a joke about how fat americans are, american women right now are turning into serious breeding material while the men are turning into squeaky cucks with high voices

She's legal, her sister on the other hand...