Perfect Europe

Find a flaw!!

ireland doesnt have north ireland back yet

turkey still existing

Nice proxy, ivan

You're american. You seem to know jack about cultural differences.

shut the fuck up gypsie

ANSCHLUSS 2

>polish calling anyone anything

Also don't give Hungary more territory, fuck those Magyars. Trianon forever

>Poland's eastern territories are not given back while taking Silesia and western Pomerania

no

>Romanian not being cucked

>t. Jimmy Radulescu

> t. Cuckibald Szerkeçžes

1/4th of ukraine should be polish

best map coming through. many months of studying european history went into it

How are you and Moldova different?

>independent Andorra
>independent scandinavian states
>denbjork to germany
>aland to russia
>turks having any land
>anatolia to russians

lmao

>polish

>romanian

i like how that's not even in poland

>romanians

>Poland existing
If you're going to fuck with the mall, you have to commit one way or the other. Either get rid of it entirely out go with the Commonwealth borders

It exists

? is obviously Greater Finland. :^)

>romanians

>Macedonia and Constantinople not Greek

Other than that, might be the best one yet.

Template?

This.

Sure, Austria and Czech Republic join with Cuckmany where you can't even have a gun for self defense. Are you retarded?

this one

can you in Austria?

Yes

the same way you can in cuckmany so no difference

>Belgium not split properly, resulting in France owning land they have no claim to.
>Gross Germanium consists of Silesia, Poznan, East Pomerania, Austria, Netherlands and Flanders, yet does not own Danzig, East Prussia or Alsace-Lorraine (if you're going to go gross at all at least do it properly).
>Germany owns land in Bohemia/Czech Republic that it has no claim to, give them Sudetenland, not half of fucking Bohemia.
>Greece owns half of Albania despite only deserving Himara, which is Greek
>Greece owns some of Asia Minor and Anatolia yet Bulgaria owns actual Macedonia, which is Greek.
>Constantinople isn't in Greek hands- if you're going to take it from the Turks, at least give it to the fucking Greeks.
>Russia randomly owns part of Asia Minor and Anatolia.
>Turkey still existing at all.
>Kurdistan owns lands with no Kurdish majority which they have no claim to, yet do not own all Kurdish lands in Iraq and Syria.
>Le divide UK meme.
>Russians own Baltics.

The good:
>Decent Hungary and Romania.
>Bosnia and Albania no longer exist, Kosovo is rightfully owned by Serbia.
>Even if it's been done in a horrible manner, at least the Turks have been more or less destroyed.
>Bulgaria owning PARTS of FYROM and Dobruja.
>Italy owns Corsica.
>Iberia is alright.
>Decent Armenia.

You can't, you get a Waffenbesitzkarte (permit to buy any legal gun) in Germany on the grounds of needing it for a shooting club or hunting. If you shoot a nigger on your property you are in deep trouble explaining why the gun was outside its weapons locker and loaded.
In Austria you don't need a permit to buy a rifle or shotgun with manual action (breach loading, lever, bolt) and a Waffenbesitzkarte for semi auto rifles and handguns is shall issue for home defense. As it is a weapon specifially for home defense you can shoot an intruder if he poses a threat to you, no problem.

well if that's true i think its time to move to Austria

dope shit putin. Russia needs to Balkanized, de-militarized, or glasses.

>portugal

high five my man

>allowing Germany, the most cucked country on earth, the country destroying europe yet again, to exist.

no

If you're going to get rid of Germany, might as well get rid of Belgium and give us 65km of coast in the process.
Also, love the idea of bordered Denmark and Poland but will have to build a southern wall.

Born in western Poland/eastern Germany strip - 100% polish, 100% white, only black guy living in my city is an english teacher, so fuck you, we will keep this part and keep it as it was when we settled here for the first time.

there is no bufferzone between france and the netherlands. we dont like to be directly next to eachother. thats why belgium was created

to keep out the czechs or the french?

Poles can deal with the Czechs, our mighty canals and walls will deal with the French.
Or we'll just build another navy.

>hur dur Germany is going to have all of its old lands back although it it doesn't have the people or birth rates to ever fill those lands with German ever again
It's based on your stupid fantasies about the "old great empires" having the same ethnical populations unchanged since for fucking ever.

>its another le give russia everything xddddd
>despite them having no claim to the land other than shitty diaspora

Existance of germany

Otherwise it's bretty gud.

Just shitty fantasies that will never come true in these kinds of threads.

German fantasies are the worst, but Russia come pretty close.

None of these faggots realise that Russia doesn't want these lands, all they want is what they have with Gerogia-Abkhazia-South Ossetia, Moldova-Transnistria, and Ukriane-DPR. Which is just a small piece of grey zone who's demands are unclear (part of Russia?/independent?/autonomy?), it's preferably that way because Russia is too poor to finance these areas, just their ragtag militias(see Crimea) By keeping them unstable they can prevent them from leaving their areas of influence.

ahhh yess lets put Grosser Germania since they are cool nazi guys hehe Im so edgy

Serbia should be in charge of the Balkans because they are le kebab removers xDD that will teach Muhammed not to bully me at school anymore!!

Russian are also badass xDD I like how they beat up gays and minorities. I wish us, Americans are more like them! I'll make their borders as big as USSR

Fuck off OP you're such a cancerous fag

Pretty much. Tired of seeing all these maps
>XDDD BUT THEY HAD THOSE LANDS FOR 100 YEARS
while ignoring the rest of history and culture

No

Go fuck yourself mother fucker! Giving Assyrian land to Kurds. Toof.

You keep your hands off of our coal-rich regions.

italy is still united

Yeah because splitting an already undersized country into smaller segments is gonna make you rich and powerful.

FIND A FLAW

[spoiler]you can't[/spoiler]

seek help

Split Albania between Yugoslavia and Greece and you got yourself a deal

Fuck off I already kicked out the Turks don't make me do it another time.

in both your and op's version there's shit spilling over my country, so f off.

BURN IN HELL. Denmark will never be part of germenistan it's a rapefugee camp. fucking cucks

>s-PAIN
>Poortugal

There's shit spilling out of my toilet, so get back to work

>United Kingdom
>not that united at all

>Bohemia
>german
why?

T. Schlomo Goldstein

Clay isn't as important as what people are in charge.

Why is Moldova still part of Romania?
Greater Moldova when?

Fairly certain that Russia just want chimera back, doesn't want the baggage of former soviet block.

Chimera was originally Russia's from the 1700s to 1950s when it was randomly "given" to Soviet controlled Ukraine. That's why so many Russians live there. Many argued it wasn't even legal. Russia has immense advantage in holding it as well unlike the rest of the Ukraine.

I don't think Russia wants anymore. And with the lack of nato or un involvement was likely secretly coordinated while allowing western leaders to virtue signal.

didnt you get the memo, wales loves england, you can have the potato niggers and kiltkunts tho

Somewhat accurately its brown though.

>Chimera

Where were you for Brexit mate?

>Austria doesn't exist

Do Hungarians really bite every hand that once fed?

Having Switzerland in your map KEK

Can I get a rate?

r8

at home, drinking tea and eating crumpets and laughing at europe.

The Taffs did us proud

10/10 if you erase whole africa

It would have been perfect

What even is this map?

>not colonizing north africa for its teeming goatfucking forests

>risking that your descendants will mix with niggers again
id take one erased africa, thanks.

If Germany won WW2 and colonialism wasn't dismantled by the US.

Raj wasn't going to last either way though

If Germany one ww2 why does the USSR gain more territory im not following

Flawless.

oh great, now we have to build roads in Bosnia

>falklands owned by argentina
nice proxy faggot

> revival of the USSR
0/10

find a flaw now kurwa

Give wales to Anglia and get Turkey out of Europe and it is perfect

fuckers r8 my map

are you color blind?