The NFL is fin-

>The NFL is fin-

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_League_Soccer_attendance#MLS_Attendance_Rank_By_City_.2F_Metro_Area
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_League_Soccer
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>30 seconds into the first quarter
gotta try harder than that.

>2 hours before the game
Nice try

have you ever tried getting into cowboys stadium? takes like 1 hr

isnt that when it should be packed
i get if people arent in there seats after halftime but everyone watches the beginning of the game

Haha no. Everyone is outside drinking in the parking lot. Nobody shows up for the start of games, they are too busy getting loaded.

>2 hours after the game

you can apply that logic to civilized places, not texas where football is all there is

do people actually leave before the match finishes?
kek

>Game literally just ended
>Players on the field in pic
>the absolute state of me replying to this obvious b8

no you get drunk BEFORE the game and watch the whole thing especially when tickets to nfl are +$400 or some shit

the south doesn't give a shit about pro football. most cowboys fans don't even live in texas.

only in blowouts, but you have people getting up eating and stuff all throughout the game

2 hours during the game
Nice try Sup Forums white boi

CAUSE I'M YO LADY

>pls watch our league

the Rams are almost as bad and they have a great team

>literally playing on the fucking field

>2 hours b4 guise

-ished

You're assuming the majority of people who attend the nigger felon league aren't ~80 IQ retards.

NFL is for gays

What would be the best sports city in the USA for me?

I'm looking for a city, where soccer is the most popular sport among people.

where Major League Soccer (MLS) is the most important and relevant professional sports league

have a specific soccer stadium

only wins the MLS Cup

that the MLS team is the team with the most fans in their city.

and a city where the NFL, MLB, NBA and NHL are not important or are totally irrelevant

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_League_Soccer_attendance#MLS_Attendance_Rank_By_City_.2F_Metro_Area

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_League_Soccer

this was literally my first thought

that does happen but this is actually the opposite. the game just started in this photo. likely within one minute of the official start. It likely filled up more as people made it into the stadium but this is still pathetic especially for the meme team cowboys in a football obsessed state

AND YOU ARE MY MAN

Is there like a group of y'all that does this or is it really just one guy?

>where Major League Soccer (MLS) is the most important and relevant professional sports league
doesn't exist

Be nice to this guy. He has some serious tism.

I fuckin love you MLS Tico

you realise how pathetic it is to watch those poor grown ass men run around smashing into each other and getting permanent brain damage just so mr shekelstein can fill his wallet and you can get some sort of pseudo vicarious enjoyment out of your nights home alone

you same people probably spout about how inhumane bull fighting is. but i know how much you ameriturds love your bulls. big black ones, right?

at least make it subtle