What are some autistic mannerism you've adopted from film/tv characters

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hxu50kiDVGc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The way how Draper holds his glass.
I drink the same way

i do the quick sideways hand wave thing they do when theyre frustrated

it came naturally and now I cant stop.

when I come to a new city/region/country etc I stop and say the name of it on loud... even places like McDonalds...
>ahh... McDonalds

I call people niggers all the time from watching Tarantino kino.

Paulie pointing
Heavy nostril breathing
I dont know how to describe it, the weird arm thing where they hood their arms out while talking. Like in front of their body, holding their own hands in a kind of authoritative fashion when someone is trying to explain something to them.

>not pointing and laughing like paulie

HEH HE

I find the DiNiro head tilt and eye squint works well when a person wont shut the hell up. Shows disapproval without having to interupt them. They stop talking within a breath or two of noticing it.

>McDonalds, the home of Big Mac

It needs a bit of explanation i guess:

>Be me at a young age
>Loving medieval fantasy and all that jazz with a passion
>Always had a vivid imagination and thus, pretty afraid of the dark, always imagining monsters hiding in the shadows, etc
>My only way of feeling better and secure was mimicking the pose of a knight, with a hand around an imaginary sheated sword at my side
>Fast forward 15 years, obviously not afraid of the dark anymore but still putting a hand at my side when I'm in complete darkness, out of habit

Leaning back a lot, licking my teeth, and sucking in air.

template of the hand pls

you mean this?

Here.

No, like when Paulie holds his hands together when someone is telling him something. Fuck I can envision it but can't describe it. Like he will grab his own hand and like hold them together while he is getting something told to him, then when he talks he does a usual hand gesture and go back to holding his hands together. Fuck if this thread is still up when I get home I can navigate to a scene where he does it.

I think I know what you mean like they have they're hands clasped together like this?

Same desu

Yeah! That's what I mean. Paulie does it in front of his gut while giving a "what's your fucking explanation for this faggotry" look when he confronts and asks someone something. Like if they owe him money or needed to do something for him and they haven't delivered. He just stands there with his hands clasped while they explain and when he talks he'll usually use hand gestures and stuff when ripping them a new asshole or telling them to WATCH IT!

he does that during the bacterium virus migrate from the sole up scene

Yeah I do the same shit mane I wonder if people realize I pick it up from mobster movies or if they just think I got a bunch of Italian uncles or some shit lol

I say

>fuckin balls on this prick
Everytime someone does something bold or out of the ordinary.

Trump has those autistic mannerisms too.

I've also picked up the Don't Mess With Me hand gesture in that pic from watching Trump speak. Folding in my pointer finger and using the three other fingers (middle, ring, pinky) to point and shit.

I'm probably autistic but what can ya do?

>"And what can I get you?"
>"Hehe.....hehehehe....ahahaha....chilli and....hahahahaha....*snicker*.....sea bass! ahahahahahahaha"
>"Uhh, I'm sorry sir we don't serve that here"
>"No duh hahahaha I was making a...nevermind, GOD. Just give me the dinosaur chicken fingers"

dr steve brule has infected my vocabulary and grammar

>tfw it's worth the pain

do you know what the sign where a person puts their index finger and thumb together to form a circle and has the other 3 fingers sticking out means

what I never understood with this meme is that in that scene where that pic is taken he never says ''watch it chrissy''

i'm convinced you have severe autism

I say his 'Whu caeeers....' pretty often and unironically
I maratonned the first five seasons in like two weeks while being a complete shutin. I started to adopt a lot of Tony's body language and I read a lot of things in his voice and shit, it was really autistic.

I still open the fridge and look for breakfast the same way he does, I cant help it

>tfw I actually started doing the Paulie point in real life
>tfw very long and slender fingers combined with small hands and eczhema
>tfw it looks very unintimidating

If someone ever makes a slight about my past I call them a "mudafucka" in a thick Italian accent and I remind them that I don't do dat no more billy

He says 'watch it chrissy' during chrissys intervention

When someone is offering me Gabagool, I always say "Gabagool? OVAH HERE!" and tap my fingers to the table.

This is autsim

Whenever I take pills I swallow them without a glass of water because I saw it in movies when I was younger

Sorry you got all your normie mannerisms from your normie dad dumb normie

youtube.com/watch?v=Hxu50kiDVGc

Italian != Italian americans

white power

No need to feel sorry for me. "Normie" is a fucking compliment in comparison to what you geeks are doing.

WATCH IT, NORMIE!

My friend and I saw the trailer for The Accountant in theatres a few times, and for some reason we found his hand blowing thing hilarious. We do it all the time now

I've developed a twitch in my eye.

Watch it Anonie

I say "Fuck it, we'll do it live" whenever I have to take charge of something.

Oh shit I do this too, same start up and everything but I also liked Star Wars, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts etc. and in my 20s I still cross my right arm over so my hand is on left hip.

I'm pretty surprised to not be the only tbqh

>fuckin

I drive

You're supposed to hold it that way desu. Holding a glass by the base warms up the cocktail because of your body heat, melting the ice and diluting it.

Same reason wine glasses have stems.

dubs meme if this post gets dubs

he's coached to do that. behavioral psychology believes that hand gestures while talking give a person control and dominance over their listeners. They all do this. Go back and watch the primary debates, every time someone is speaking their hands are palms down and their gesturing. Palms up is a sign of weakness and submission.

Mine? In the Leonard Nimoy episode of the Simpsons (the one where Mr. Burns turns out to be an alien and Mulder and Scully are in it as well)

A hot dog guy at the alien sighting ground asks what Nimoy wants on his hotdog and he says 'surprise me'.

I say that a lot when people ask me how I want things.

the thumbs up

When I start my car, I sometimes look quickly out both windows, lean back and vrooom off, like Bruce Willis in Pulp Fiction after he shot Travolta.

tfw i do all of this

After I watched moonlight I spent a week walking around licking my lips as if I had big nigger lips.

>dubs meme if this post gets dubs
Oh user, you're so behind the times.

sometimes I move my palms like Mike Stoklasa

awful... just awful

it's the "nice post, epic, I like it" sign

artistic liberty

I do a lot of grunting and angry walking and I wear my top hat very low

Just noticed I do the "Don't mess with me" sign

his hand signs are way more fun than Obama's

is it autism if I actually made a conscious effort to act more like Tony in order to be perceived as an alpha?

>start laughing at Paulieposting
>laughter turns into crying because i'm a broke 27 year old NEET and going bald and fat and i hate my life and all i do is shitpost on Sup Forums for 13 hours a day - every day

iktf