So he recently was asked about Sup Forums during a conference. I was not expecting that

So he recently was asked about Sup Forums during a conference. I was not expecting that.

youtube./watch?v=5mxhG8spYs

He makes some interesting points though

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dsBO2q7NHGM
youtube.com/watch?v=-pRHO1psAYY
youtube.com/watch?v=mxhG8spYs
youtu.be/5mxhG8FspYs?t=21m52s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He turned out to be a cuck. If Hitlary gets in then she gets to nominate a SCOTUS and gun rights are fucked

But he's against Hillary

being against Trump is being for Hilary whether you vote for either of them or not

I'm not following that leap in logic, leaf

If you aren't voting for him you are in fact voting against him.

>too hard to understand that you retard?

Not if you're voting for no one. Both lose the vote

If you don't vote you have no right to even talk politics... But to your specific point, if you are a republican and you stay home you are helping the democrats win, like last election when 4 million stayed home and Romney lost

I agree. I'm voting but he's against both so I'd assume he's not voting. However, if I felt strongly against both members, I wouldn't cast a vote for the sake of supporting a party. I'd do my research well before that extreme though.

youtube.com/watch?v=dsBO2q7NHGM

Oy vey.

post real link and time when it's discussed

I'll make the math super simple.

Trump and Hillary are courting 5 total voters

1 votes trump no matter what
1 votes hillary no matter what
1 votes on a 50/50 coinflip because he's retarded no matter what
1 is ben shapiro
the last guy listens to everything ben shapiro says

now in this scenario ben shapiro influences 40% of the voting bloc, which obviously isn't the case, but he doesn't have a completely insignificant influence. That being said, if his position is "neither, because they both suck" it might as well be "I'll take a coin flip"

Wow I fucking suck.

https:// www.youtube. com/watch?v=mxhG8spYs

21:52

Benji's days are over

why did he had to shoot that dindu?

it still doesn't work

just post the link. you can post youtube links without adding spaces you know

youtube.com/watch?v=-pRHO1psAYY

Fucking hell

youtube.com/watch?v=mxhG8spYs

still doesn't work, lmao

OP is a retard. Here's the link.
youtu.be/5mxhG8FspYs?t=21m52s

I'm being a mobilefag at the moment. Wouldn't let me paste link

Mine didn't have the added =21m52s

Srry, m8s

You were missing the F in "5mxhG8FspYs." You'd just posted "5mxhG8spYs." It doesn't direct to any video.

Then it's the listeners who are dumb enough to base all their political basis on this kike. No one should rely on one source of information to make their decision

He was also missing the 5.

I done fucked it ALL up

Thank you for getting it right

ill check em even though they aren't 5s

This thread is a monument to OP's retardation

Thank you, I try

nice

>I led the crusade against PC culture
>They are just violating taboos for no reason
What a transparent asshole, he's got massive blind spots

It's quite simple, if Hilary wins she'll appoint Supreme Court justices that will fuck with our 2nd amendment. The supreme court justices are really old so they're expected to die during the next presidents term.

>no one should rely on one source
I absolutely agree
>the listeners are dumb
They usually are man

but the implication that it's completely ok for this faggot to be secure in a coin-flip is wrong. He may have very secure gripes against Trump. He may have really good reasons for thinking Trump isn't the best choice for America. However, I think that given honest consideration he doesn't have that vs $hillary. I think that he doesn't have that given the importance of SCOTUS picks.

if you coin-flip the SCOTUS decision maker, it's hard for me to think you really are standing very hard on principles at all.

if you coin-flip against someone who has made consistent and public mistakes in a position of power against the American people, it makes me think you're not really all that principled.

That's my read on Shapiro.

I wholeheartedly agree, user. I'm already for Trump but -1 vote for both doesn't equal +1 for Killary

A vote for nobody is a vote for Hillary. It's a fact that years with low voter turn out for democrats gives the republicans the win and vice versa.

This is far more important that just who the next POTUS is, it's about the judges for the Supreme Court who are elected. Try and think bigger than just red vs. blue, this is literally the future of America right here. If republicans don't win this election, it could be 40-50 years until we get another CHANCE too fix the Supreme Court again.

Use your noggin sport.

Sounds like, he really made you think

>If you don't vote you have no right to even talk politics
Nice normie meme, stunning insight, right up there with "if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all"

I think he's correct, and he reminds me of an earlier Sup Forums that definitely still had fun and shitposting, but also actual discussions.

I don't really understand his argument, if Trump fails as a president it will mean he will forever smear the republican party?

His arguement has points against Hillary and Trump over red vs blue. During this conference, it's hard for me to determine who he's against more.

>far bigger than just POTUS
Always is, m8

A trend ITT seems to be trying to point out why I need to vote for trump. I've made up my decision, personally, and I stand by it. I still continue to gather information in the face of that. I don't like fence - sitters as much as the next person, however he has valid reasons to have qualms about the current options. Still, I'd take someone who doesn't vote after considering the options and being informed on the situation over someone who votes for a candidate simply because they identify with the party, uninformed.

The first republican we had since 88 was Bush Jr. and he fucked us over. If we get Trump, and we get fucked again, then the general uninformed public will have more reason to use the Republican party as a scapegoat for the country's issues. Thus, more will see whoever runs as a Dem as the sensible choice, regardless of who's running