ITT:

>post yfw you realize you'll never be as happy as Justin Trudeau when at a gay pride parade marching with his newest friend, a newly arrive HIV+ Syrian Refugee

cbc.ca/news/canada/pride-parade-syrian-refugee-justin-trudeau-1.3659153

It really should be the new standard of reference against which happiness can be judged and gauged

Next time you think you're having fun & feel good, stop and ask yourself:
>"Am I as happy as Justin Trudeau at a gay pride parade?"

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/pride-parade-syrian-refugee-justin-trudeau-1.3659153
liberal.ca/petitions/end-the-gay-blood-donation-ban/
ctvnews.ca/mobile/politics/justin-trudeau-s-new-liberal-cabinet-full-list-and-bios-1.2642140
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> A FUCKING LEAF

>implying he doesn't have "split" personality disorder
>implying he doesn't have manic episodes of delusion and grandeur
> implying he's not about to let go

I feel sorry for that guard.

>cbc.ca/news/canada/pride-parade-syrian-refugee-justin-trudeau-1.3659153
Bassel Mcleash's long journey from Syria to Toronto and finally to Sunday's Pride parade was anything but smooth.

It was a road filled with war, hatred and hardship, which is why the chance to participate in his first Pride parade was so special.

"To be honest, I'm totally speechless," he said as he moved towards the start of the parade. "The excitement and the emotion that's happening, it's overwhelming. It's too much to handle."

Standing 5-foot-1, it was easy for the 29-year-old Syrian refugee to work his way to the front of the group and next to the leader of his new country — a spot he didn't surrender for the entire parade route."

>In 2014, he was diagnosed with HIV
a difficult situation made worse by the fact that in Egypt, foreigners aren't permitted to work if they're HIV positive. So Mcleash was forced live on the margins of Egyptian society, getting paid under the table for translating for foreigners and doing odd jobs. He depended on the kindness of a small LGBT group.

One of the people in his circle was a well-connected scholar and activist, Scott Long, who put Mcleash in touch with Toronto's Rainbow Railroad, an NGO that specializes in helping LGBT folks around the world escape persecution, imprisonment, torture and possible death.

Mcleash was the first person approved for the organization's new program to sponsor LGBT Syrians to come to Canada after the new Liberal government promised to bring in 25,000 Syrian refugees late last year.

>Five months after Rainbow Railroad offered to help him, Mcleash walked through security at Toronto's Pearson International Airport, a permanent resident of Canada.

>In 2014, he was diagnosed with HIV
>a permanent resident of Canada

Can't even make this stuff up any more

this is canadian faggot king

I can tell by his bulge, this turns him on. His cock is pretty small so its almost full wood.

>I feel sorry for that guard
An user went and took pics, apparently his guards behind had pink feather boas put on their black suvs, the occupants inside and around looked less than amused, to say the least lmao - Pic related

I bet they were all wishing to be back in a desert somewhere instead

>I can tell by his bulge, this turns him on
Bros over hoes

>His cock is pretty small so its almost full wood
Better for that backdoor action tbqhfam

>I feel sorry for that guard.

Then why don't you suck his dick?

>checks flag

Oh wait, you probably already are.

He's a super hero now too

>Captain CanCuck

Jesus Christ look at that operator to his left. This guy has probably spent nearly all of his adult life defending Canada and now he's wondering if that was a mistake.

>Am I really gonna take a bullet for this faggot?

Its all gonna burn down within my lifetime. These people just want to do the right thing and for people to get along, they arent bad people for that, they just cant see, or wont see. Let me be wrong.

DID ANYONE FUCKING NOTICE THE ISLAM BANNERS ON THE TOP LEFT

I'm going to post a rage reaction and a laughing reaction, because that was legitimately my reaction when I saw it.

>These people just want to do the right thing and for people to get along, they arent bad people for that, they just cant see, or wont see
Sadly, this. We bm related

>Let me be wrong.
I hope, but I am not holding my breath.

>Its all gonna burn down within my lifetime
Satan tri ps confirms it. See you on the other side buddy, enjoy the decline of western civilizations, enjoy the ride

>Islam is obedience
>Island is submission

kek yes, but don't worry Justin Trudeau has said the Shahada conversion prayer at a mosque with witnessess, so we're all good

>These people just want to do the right thing and for people to get along, they arent bad people for that, they just cant see, or wont see
Sadly, this. We bm related
here we go

>Islam is obedience
>Island is submission
Broads in webm learned this about islam in less than 10 seconds kek

Masha'allah brother, good to know your honouououourable PM has embraced the Deen of the Prophet (P.B.U.H.), Allah truly is great

I just hope they don't update the flags here...

>In 2014, he was diagnosed with HIV, a difficult situation made worse by the fact that in Egypt, foreigners aren't permitted to work if they're HIV positive.

Immigration fucking screens people for diseases to deny entry but these people can get in no problem.

Those are windows of a DuneCoon cultural centre at Dundas and Elizabeth streets in toronto. It's behind city hall.

>>In 2014, he was diagnosed with HIV, a difficult situation made worse by the fact that in Egypt, foreigners aren't permitted to work if they're HIV positive.
>Immigration fucking screens people for diseases to deny entry but these people can get in no problem
We're having a blood shortage here user, we need more gay peoples' blood!

liberal.ca/petitions/end-the-gay-blood-donation-ban/

Sadly, I know for a fact they didn't learn a fucking thing because muh white-hetero-cis-male patriarchy and Islam a gud boi, he dindu nuffin

archive.is/TNvUJ

Western Civilization was a mistake.

>Really makes the brain work

>Implying it won't happen

MODS!!
O
D
S

YOU KNOW WHAT'S UP, KEKNADA UPDATE WHEN

I made a new logo for Canada too, it's 2016 after all ffs

>new anthem
>new flag
>new logo
What's next?

It's a nice Canadian way to say Fuck You to the Islamic millitant/radical types.

He seems like a good leader. People like him and he is young and hip which isn't really Canada.

PM isn't really that important in Canada due to your parliamentary system, right?

Fuck me leafbro, I know we like to banter, but I somehow feel you're being a tad too masochistic with it. Or maybe you have master bantz handling skills?

fuck this world.............

forgot a pic of him running, he runs like a nance too

>Fuck me leafbro, I know we like to banter, but I somehow feel you're being a tad too masochistic with it. Or maybe you have master bantz handling skills?
Nah just completely detached from it all at this point. Dead inside, went too deep, can't go back now, oh well, just enjoying watching the circus

Think I got one somewhere, gonna have to update it now since the massive photo dump from the gay pride fest this weekend

mother of gawd...

Mexico and I have had a talk, and we've decided to send you to summer camp. It's called Camp Leviticus, they have special counselors that can help you out with your...issues. Teach you some good Christian values.

Wrong.
They have more power than the President has over their country.

As for Justthrowingelbowsin Trudeau he just is a figurehead made by the liberal party. Most people could say what they will, his cabinet is amazing.

And if you really want to know John McCallum is behind the immigration and refugee operation.
ctvnews.ca/mobile/politics/justin-trudeau-s-new-liberal-cabinet-full-list-and-bios-1.2642140

Notable mention in that article is that one of the cabinet ministers was Navy Commander and the first Canadian astronaut.

He is captain chuck the cuck canuck

We are dissatisfied with the normal rapists that German is hogging so we also want them to have the worst sexually transmitted diseases possible. Go Cuckanada. This will go nicely with the Syrian refugee who just had his 11th kid.

>Canadian astronauts

>This will go nicely with the Syrian refugee who just had his 11th kid
top kek