When did you stop watching? For me personally it was when Ders had sex with alice...

When did you stop watching? For me personally it was when Ders had sex with alice. Thats when I finally said this show sucks now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O7dWnAFEHPM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

s5

last good episode was the "dry guy" episode.

Fell apart that season where Ders had that swim meet

This
Show turned to garbage when it hardly showed them at the office anymore and most of their antics were outside of the workplace.
The dichotomy of their stoner lifestyle and office culture is what made the show great.

youtube.com/watch?v=O7dWnAFEHPM

Still watching it, there's only 2 episodes left.

I starting binging it, got half way into the second season before i realized all the episodes were crap now. Asked Sup Forums if first season is the only good one and was confirmed

CATHERINE ZETA JOOOOONEEES

SHE DIPS BENEATH THE LAAASSEEERRS

watched one episode of this on Sup Forums's recommendation and thought it was pure garbage

Season two

>its an Adam crying and yelling scene

he is the show.

could count on one hand the times Blake made me laugh.

>Let's get weird
*le white face*

Season three, I think. That finale seems somewhat familiar but a lot of these episodes just don't.

Season 1 and 2 were hilarious kino. 3 and 4 were okay. Everything past that is pretty mediocre though. All of Adam's little quips and subtle jokes are definitely the funniest part about the show

Never, I'm currently watching S03E18

current season is such a trainwreck some episode are embarrassingly bad i'm glad its ending

yeah im glad they arent pulling an Always Sunny and dragging it out

I cant imagine 2 or 3 more seasons at this current quality. Its like their writing team got hijacked as well.

S4ish I guess, can't remember clearly.

>season 1 adam is weary about eating shrooms
>season 4 or 5 hes doing molly and acid and I even think he smoked PCP at one point

halfway through season 3 it turned to shite

The show went downhill once more famous people started guest starring.

I'm waiting for the new and last season to be over so I can marathon the whole series and revisit the good, and bad, times.

is the new season getting any better? I completely gave up at the coachella episode it was so bad

>Blake
What the fuck is he going to do when the show ends? Just live off residuals and party? I mean, that's okay, but he's kinda funny and needs to keep acting.

Oh shit, same here. That episode peaked in the first three minutes. I don't even remember finishing it.

literally normies the show

I went from barely drinking to shooting heroin

DUDE

damn... I wish I had heroin

>when Ders had sex with alice
Was there any nudity

No :(

no. alice is pure

Season 5 was better than 4 and 3 though.

>ugliest hot chick ever
"You look like you smoke and I know that you don't so that hits even closer to home."

after the second episode of the current season. I thought it sucks during the previous season tho and watched with hopes it would get better. The current season is ultimate shit

no, you meant to say bro humor. which is fine

its Always Sunny with weed and immaturity instead of booze and sociopaths