PART 3. OPERATION KKKLINTON

With the Hillary and the negro murder happenings yesterday, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to anger negros and SJWs against Hillary (She's already getting beaten from the right, but this can disenfranchise leftists from her and they'll vote for independent or write Bernie).

We learned the tactics of the jews and we're going to use it against them.
We are going to subvert the hell out of the leftist narrative. Turn it against them.

THE PLAN
What you have to do:
Make a believable leftist BLM/Bernfag/SJW/Communist/Betacuck/CommonNegro twatter profile. The more somehow attractive negro or white teen girl profiles, the better.
No "Jimmy Russels" and "Hdidnothingwrong1488" names. We need absolutely believable profiles. Save pictures from random people on your facebook/instagram and use them.

We are going to use tags that are trending now.
Mix the negro and the Clinton thing.
Use: #Clinton #ClintonFoundation #AltonSterling #BernieOrBust #BlackLivesMatter #BLM_TO #ClintonEmails #FeelTheBern #NeverHillary #ClintonCorruption #Racismmustfall

We could also create a #KKKlinton tag. We'll like and share each other's tweets so we create an echochamber.

For example, see pic related. It's an example for profiles and posts we want.

Here is a gallery of normie tier Clinton memes to spread.
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX

!!IMPORTANT!!
Do not share anything pro-Trump with these profiles.
We are all hardcore Bernie supporters who read Marx and feminist literature at uni.

REMEMBER
The frame is that Clinton is racist and that's why she didn't get indicted.
She's rich and white. Yet poor innocent blacks get sent to jail everyday just for smoking a natural plant.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I8giiAlrtmA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

interesting idea.
too much work for me tho.
So. yeah.

That is some fucking nice Anti-HRC propaganda mate.

SAVED!

Actually does anybody have the original image without the Tweet? Otherwise I am going to have to crop it.

Controlled opposition is definitely the way to go. I'll get started right now

hillary is not guilty
so you can vote for her

> Killary
> Not being the biggest criminal of our time

Pick one....

I AM PROUD TO BE A #HILLARYAN AND PART OF THE #HILLAREICH

BERNIE SANDERS AKA "THE VERMIN FROM VERMONT" HAS BEEN BRINGING GUNS AND BLACKS INTO MY CITY FOR DECADES

WE NEED A STRONG LEADER FOR A STRONG NATION. TRUMP IS ALL TALK, BUT HILLARY HAS BEEN ACTIVELY FIGHTING THE SHITSKINS FOR DECADES

OC user please deliver. "vermin from vermont" should be accompanied with a bernie rat cartoon.

lmao

What do you mean? Hillary is a philanthropist

is it a good meme to say she got off because white privelige?

Murder is an easy thing for Clinton

"Killing Qaddafi? He was a communist muslim. How is that even possible? I just put him out of his misery, it was an act of kindness."
-herr Hillary

No way
I can't even

>relying on same ultimate source of a bitter old woman spurned by her lover but making it look like five different sources

Look, I'm no fan of shillary, but can we do better than this?

/leftypol/ is with you

t. /leftypol/

Hello me fellow Aussie shit-poster.

"why come"
Well, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

>TWO nignog shootings a day after 'Extremely Careless Hillary' avoids indictment

This seems like a (((coincidence))) to me. Feels a lot like they're setting up the narrative for 'Extremely Careless Hillary' to pander to the nogs.

>#feelthebern
Why?

What are parts 2 and 1?

Seems like a solid opportunity to associate the hastags, and bring Bern Victims to the light

everyone who is not a sheep knows Jessie Jackson is an opportunist who used King assassination to proliferate his own fame securing his power in the black community

youtube.com/watch?v=I8giiAlrtmA

Have faith an honest man like myself will fix the USA.

If I don't win this election I'll probably run for congress in my area and start the process of eliminating corruption. We're not allowed to Assassinate them, so we'll have to use the laws they won't follow. Don't take the law into your own hands, you'll just be as criminal as Hillary. Lets all Pray. In the name of the Father, Son & Holy Ghost to remove the cancer known as Hillary, with a swift and quick death & expedient transportation to Hell where she can rest in the horror she created for all of us. Amen.

>@NubianAwakening
How did you autistic fucks manage not to see this?
Also:

WE