La La Land producer Jordan Horowitz is lucky he isn't being blacklisted from Hollywood for disrespecting a legend like...

La La Land producer Jordan Horowitz is lucky he isn't being blacklisted from Hollywood for disrespecting a legend like Beatty, not to mention being charged with assault.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XvrtrUc4ouY
youtube.com/watch?v=KVBv3L3A1wo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The old guy knew he fucked up he was almost crying

>someone called Horowitz getting blacklisted

ahahaha

Kimmel looks like a retard

Why is no one blaming Faye Dunaway? She's the one who shouted out the title without thinking. At least Warren knew something was wrong.

>blacklisted
You mean BLACKED?

>I'D LIKE TO THANK MY BLUE EYE WI-

Because a woman can't do anything wrong

Why are bald guys always so angry?

>I just want to say that whatever that old demented man Beatty said about the best actress envelope is a complete lie. I had the envelope with me the whole time, so there's that. Shit.

Seriously?

Trying to virtue signal this hard. Fuck pedo land.

He should have said they handed him the envelope before Faye read the card like an idiot. Would have taken 10 seconds for a mook to run out on stage with the real one. Then they could have joked about avoiding a mishap and there wouldn't have been a shitstorm.

But then La La Land wouldn't have been BTFO on live national television in front of millions of people.

>Oh, it says Emma Stone here with big letters, and below that it says La La Land with smaller letter. It obviously means that the movie La La Land wins Best Picture lol

nigger detected

looks can be deceiving...

but not in this case. kimmel is a retard

>implying Warren Beatty gives any fucks about this whole predicament
The guy might die tomorrow. What you think bald jew #42691300 is going to cause him to lose any sleep?

>Warren Beatty giving a shit
yup, I believe you

also if McFarlane hosted this - I would believe it was staged af

But then it would have ended up as yet another fucking boring awards show exactly the same as every single one before for the past 80 years except that naked guy that ran past David Niven.

So this was much better

Every person standing on that stage looked like an idiot.

But extra points to Kimmel for not being able to handle the situation and instead regressing to his beta cuck self and his lame fucking jokes. What a fucking tool

wtf I love La La Land even morenow

well done... well done.

He's the host, his job is to keep the show moving. He has no authority over awards or their distribution. What should he have done?

I commute to New York and there's a free newspaper I get in the subway, super liberal of course, and the fucking woman journalist wrote Beatty will forever be the guy who passed the buck to Dunway.

Fuck this gay city

>newspaper
>super liberal of course

He was so sniveling and slimy when he was on stage, an actual cuck
>Moonlight, you goys won best picture. Congratulations, you strong diverse well-endowed men of color, I am so proud to be a part of this moment

She came off like such a bitch there

Exact quote of what the man said:
>I'm gonna be really proud to hand this to my friends from Moonlight.

What you heard:
>Moonlight, you goys won best picture. Congratulations, you strong diverse well-endowed men of color, I am so proud to be a part of this moment

You ever think that you might need professional help, user?

He probably offered up his wife to them later

>romanski and kleiner lost to horrowitz

Jesus Christ it's like they don't even need to hide it anymore.

>sniveling and slimy Sup Forums shitposter projects his nature onto other people

I get a laugh out of this every time, never gets old

>romanski and kleiner lost to horrowitz

What did he mean by this?

The names on the card you dumb nigger.

Why couldn't the whole theater have burned down?

wut

wait so have we dropped the theory that this event was manufactured? it seemed pretty plausible to me...

they are both old as fuck and have about 15% brain power left. Were you expecting anything different?

praise kek

>it seemed pretty plausible to me...

Shocking

Metro?

This guy is probably posting about how DRUMPF is a tyrant on Twitter.

I miss those threads where Sup Forums fucked with that guy and his friend. His friend ("a face ten miles long") even came to Sup Forums a couple of times for Q&A threads and his threads kept getting deleted.

Manic Expression is such underrated internet weirdness.

youtube.com/watch?v=XvrtrUc4ouY

It fits, though. Them being CWC tier famous would take away a lot of the charm.

Literally every single one of the Best Picture nominees was produced by jews, even Hacksaw Ridge. How can goys even compete?

what the fuck is goingon in this webm

i don't know anything abou thte oscars

why is there some guy with a headset on trying to grab the ticket

Faye is senile.

Just watch the tragedy, user. Thank me later.

youtube.com/watch?v=KVBv3L3A1wo

jesus, I actually watch some of Decker Shados videos because he covers obscure films I like but EVERYTIME this fat autistic fag turns up I have to turn it off.

bad luck

The projection is strong with this one......
Here's what was actually said
>I'm gonna be really proud to hand this to my friends from Moonlight.