/sg/ - Sticc General

GAIN SOME FUCKING WEIGHT

DANG!

he is thin in your opinion? his hand is twice bigger than mine

Wow! Who is this big guy???

Why do Americans always carry those highschool bags on them all the time, what the fuck?

What did he lean by this?

he's thiccer than me

When are they going to announce theyre sacking the entire cast apart from Negan, Rick and Carl?
Id also like them to drop the entire premise of zombies and have the three of them do a road trip style feature length episode scamming people ala Colour of Money

This is how he normally looked before he fell for the vegan meme

Because it's an easy, hands-free way to carry things, in which the weight is even distributed. What would you prefer?

>vegan negan
POTTERY

he looks cool

MEW needs a high protein diet asap

Not everyone has to be a fat fucking ham like you americans.

t. fatboy

Well well well......

He looks perfectly fine and a healthly wieght But of course he looks morbidly underweight walking around in the US

the car in the background triggers my autism

It's pretentious, it makes those of us that arent rich ((((hollywood)))) elites feel self conscience

I could give her some protein if you know what I mean.

because we don't walk around with a purse or fanny pack, like you faggot

She needs botox she looks like a 38 year old woman who's 5 months after childbirth

she looks like fucking shit

>Being healthy is pretentious

Well what the fuck does he have to carry anyway

Damn shame desu

Literally, keys wallet, phone in that order. What else do you faggots have that you need to carry with you in your faggotpack?

He looks like Jimmy Fallon

>Americans
>not wearing fanny packs

Lol

>had to wear a latex torso to be thicc enough in watchmen
streambeams, when will they learn.

NOT LIKE THIS

I love MEW, but she is literally aging worse than even Hershlag, and Ive never seen anyone age worse than Hershlag

all you faggots wish you had JDM's presence. This guy is surely drowning in pussy while you fat fucks sit in your moms basement and S T I C C

Jesus. Somebody feed this guy.

Books, cat food/litter, paperwork, groceries, sunglasses w/ case, headphones, drink, etc

Effete european carry-alls would not suffice for our every day needs

Doesn't even look like her

Are you sure this isn't Tao Okamoto?

>the glass eye meme is real

Like a twig in the wind.

Yeah, no. We have people for that kind of thing.

was this cgi?

it really doesn't help that he's getting older so his fat is naturally wasting away in addition to whatever workout/diet he does

Or he could get a face transplant. The problem is he's got a tough-looking face so you expect his body to match that.

holy shit is that really the same guy? I've seen this guy in something before, but I was convinced I'd never seen the guy who played negan before in anything.

eat some meat faggot

>eat some meat faggot

This, it's so fucking manly