youtube.com/watch?v=qySRWjqctok
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm waiting.

To THIS?

...to this

To this?

To THIS

On/Off season training.
If you're implying steroids, than most likely not. He's been Wolverine for 17 years, and he's maintained a muscular physique for his other roles (Jean Valjean, etc) that's long enough to build a platform body to cut and bulk from.
Also, the stills from those movies, they use dumbells and equipment to pump off set, they also time their shirtless scenes first, so they can be cut and dehydrated in time for them. It's all possible user. His job is to look good for his role, and he's good at his job. If all you had to do each day was eat and lift you could look like Hugh too. (Assuming genetics, etc)

To THIS?

Based Mel should have been Wolverine

to this

>Skipping leg day
>Deadlifting

yes indeed, he is the rue mad man.

... to this

to this

>this compared to gits
what went wrong?

Pregnancy

to THIS

that's not how you do it, check mine

And 7 years

Let me show you how it's done kiddos

so close but you gotta put your back into it, like this

Still would

Pretty good, but check these

stole em

to this
find a flaw

HAHAHAHAHA NICE!!!

goddamn roids are magic

to THIS

'no'

FtoM Tranny, like Trump.

To this

*Blocks your path*
*Boils terrorist in other terrorists blood*
*Kills off terrorists entire immediate and extended family*

What did he mean by this?

B8

Why is this allowed?

now this is thicc

This photo is deceptive. The shorts are black and blend into the background, and the way they're bunched up in just the right way make his legs look smaller than they actually are.

He's deadlifting what appears to be ~465 lbs, after all.

natties BTFO

>lmao4pl8
>impressive

liftlets pls go

the one on the left is almost kind of embarrassing compared to the other one, like what male actor would be willing to go shirtless like that in 2017, even if it is better than the average person

He's the hottest male actor besides Tom hardy. Prove me wrong Sup Forums.

He's in the 1,000 lb club. Kind of impressive for someone his age and who doesn't compete. He squats 355, so he doesn't skip leg day... Even if he does take a little juice to help out that shit still takes hard work.

I'm going to assume he's pumped up there judging by the veins.

>lmao4plate

Check out the retard that doesn't know red plates are 55 lbs each.

Le doobs:^(

It shows how Hollywood's standards of physical fitness have changed in recent years. Up until about the early 2000s, a dude just had to have some tone in his arms and defined pecs. These days, when an actor is cast in a non-comedy role that requires him to shirtless, he's expected to be ripped as fuck.

But the female standard hasn't changed a ton over time. They just have to be not fat. Defined muscles are optional.

>385
eh

female standards maybe have even gone down, watching star trek tos all the girls are really cute

try again

Braaap

I just imagined it and you're right. He is Wolverine incarnate.

Fucking plebs

he's the hottest male actor bar none friend.

13 years difference between those films, and he's maintained a standard of training since the first one.
Hugh only started training a month out of filming X-Men.
Roids aren't that common in Australia. Apart from Sydney and The Gold Coast.

I don't reckon he did, mate.

Wow, it's sexist to expect women to work out, fucking misogynist!

?! wut
he def juices... look how old he is and what kind of body he got for his movies.... ofc theres light and preset dates where they shoot those scenes and they are extra ripped for those... but he def isnt natty...
you look like this after several cycles + docs + personaltrainers + personal cooks
if you dont have those u look like that acne steroid kid from your local gym that only eats chicken and rice

Jesus, he's cartoonishly handsome. Can't believe some Walt Jr looking fuck like Brandon Routh got the role before him.

Damn I don't remember Hugh being so small

>you will never, EVER be this handsome
What's the point?

>I don't reckon he did
>traps/shoulders as big as his head
>%3 bodyfat
>older than 42

You guys do know Hugh Jackman is a poof right?

>tfw almost look like Hugh on left except less mass on pecs and smaller forearms and traps

what's the matter, user kun? Could it be... you're craving my mcnuggies?

I like short wolverine, there's more reason for him to be angry as a manlet, and it's fitting to his name.

How do they keep getting away with this?

>iron man
>6'6"
The irony...

look at the top of his head!

How do I apply to be one of his poof sluts?

I don't see why anyone Hollywood star wouldn';t juice

they can afford testosterone replacement if they need it later in life, they are not going to lose their career if they are caught juicing.

literally no downside

How is Ben only 6'? That's insanely stupid, he goes toe to toe with the fucken hulk. What manner of retcon is this shit?

So Tom Hardy should be the next Wolverine right? He's a built manlet who has great physical acting.

>ywn get to pound prime boipucci with brian and hugh
jdimsa

>literally no downside
There's a shit ton of possible side effects from juicing....

All of which can be circumvented and controlled when you are a millionaire under a strict regiment controlled by a doctor right?

I don't know much about the gear but I assume that the downsides are negligible considering how important it can be to your career

all the little kids are on the other side of the plane

Mel'd have killed as wolverine

Blood father fucking ruled

He was so qt before

damn, Hugh Jackman looks like THAT?

Deadlifting is leg day you retarded cunt

was there ever a more obvious beard wife?

>deadlifting and squatting on the same day

blade/ vampires are part of marvel?

having an ugly wife doesnt make him gay, im sure she has a lovely personality

Why did you bring this up? Now i'll always be pissed based Mel isn't fucking Wolverine.

>Based Mel should have been Wolverine

You fucking BASTARD. Now we know we want it and can never have it.

The picture on the left was actually referenced by Jackman specifically once. He pointed it out as an embarrassing scene that was filmed at the very end of production, by which time he'd lost all his gains.

this is honestly creepy af

I don't know whether to believe it or not because they cgi faces, now.

>not wanting Scott Eastwood as Wolverine

Whew, top pleb

fuck, I can't get over how hot Nicholas hoult is.

DADDY

the hulk grows a lot when he first transforms hes only 1x1 bigger than bruce but as he continues his size doubles making him obviously taller

Shiiiiiiit. Never knew how much I needed this...

FoX-Men movies have terrible CGI for the most part. I think we can trust this to be him.

Him or Clint Eastwood.

>He's deadlifting what appears to be ~465 lbs, after all.
>implying you have to be big to lift big
youtube.com/watch?v=qySRWjqctok

>hulk
>that small

But it actually fits because he was really fucked up from the attack. So his healing took time to quick in.

Keep in mind the movies changed his healing ability from where it took time from him to heal/knocked out to where he takes multiple bullets laughing about it in Days of Future Past.

The drugs wear off.

It amazes me that people believe any of these Hollywood muscles guys are clean.

>Roids aren't that common in Australia.
If you exclude gym culture and sporting culture, maybe.

you son of a bitch