Patrick Stewart's 36 year old wife

>Patrick Stewart's 36 year old wife

Was I the only one who thought he was gay, what went so right for this 76 year old?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XFMrBldVk0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he is gay, she's just for apperances

youtube.com/watch?v=XFMrBldVk0s

>Was I the only one who thought he was gay

No, you just get the impression because he hangs out with Ian McKellen so much

reminder his kids hate his guts because he's ignored them their entire lives to focus on acting

that's his 3rd wife, user

He is friends with a well known gay actor.

He's obviously not a hateful, conservative neckbearded troll. A definite plus with the ladies.

based

>puts her mouth on his wrinkly old dick so she can leech off his fame
gross

That's the best he could do?

Cumia is fucking a prime time 18 year old

That seems to be a trend with Captains.

>Was I the only one who thought he was gay
You're thinking of Ian Mckellen.

all british men seem gay

He's contributed far more to the world this way.

only the upper class people

>ywn have Patrick Stewart give you acting lessons while he gently touches your bare feet
;_;

well Patrick's dad was a piece of shit who beat the fuck out of him so maybe they should consider themselves lucky

heh heh, sure thing, 'mate'

>36 year old wife

You just know that if Stewart was conservative the media would be giving him shit for that. Dating a woman 40 years younger than you, god damn

Only the upper-class types. The good working class lads you see in the Premier League all seem straight (except Shaw).

Honestly I thought they were both gay.
Steward looks and acts like an absolute bender

not liking old man + young woman pairings.
Even worse. Old man + milf pairing.
Fag.

You are a horrible person

he makes an actual point though
abuse is learned behavior and his kids are lucky he is neglectful instead of violent

>liking old man anything
gross

Balls and bollucks!

Ian's from Burnley.

i wouldn't doubt that they've fiddled with each others faddles. i know brit guys. bisexuality isn't a big deal with them at all. they call it "experimenting" if they're straight and just move on no trauma like homophonaldtrumpicafats.

Oh shit man, I thought I always get Stewart and McKellen confused so I unironically thought Stewart was the gay one.

Those are really the only working-class Brits in pop culture, though. British actors and actresses are overwhelmingly from these upper-class acting schools. Even the singers tend to come from comfortable backgrounds.

>Conservatives r evuuuul
Cute, I remember my first beer.

What about dating a woman 40 years older?

You're right, I'm so glad my shit emoji is going to be voiced now.