>>80031040

REMINDER TO REPORT ALL COPIES OF THIS VIDEO AS "VIOLENCE" AND "GORE" SO IT GETS REMOVED. WATCH AS THE LEFT CONSUMES ITSELF WITH ACCUSATIONS OF CENSORSHIP INTO A DELICIOUS PURITY SPIRAL OF BUTTHURT.

>REMINDER TO REPORT ALL COPIES OF THIS VIDEO AS "VIOLENCE" AND "GORE" SO IT GETS REMOVED. WATCH AS THE LEFT CONSUMES ITSELF WITH ACCUSATIONS OF CENSORSHIP INTO A DELICIOUS PURITY SPIRAL OF BUTTHURT.

REMINDER TO REPORT ALL COPIES OF THIS VIDEO AS "VIOLENCE" AND "GORE" SO IT GETS REMOVED. WATCH AS THE LEFT CONSUMES ITSELF WITH ACCUSATIONS OF CENSORSHIP INTO A DELICIOUS PURITY SPIRAL OF BUTTHURT.

>REMINDER TO REPORT ALL COPIES OF THIS VIDEO AS "VIOLENCE" AND "GORE" SO IT GETS REMOVED. WATCH AS THE LEFT CONSUMES ITSELF WITH ACCUSATIONS OF CENSORSHIP INTO A DELICIOUS PURITY SPIRAL OF BUTTHURT.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtubemultiplier.com/51e241d26e51e-chimpcon-1-repeat-chimpcon-1.php
youtubemultiplier.com/51eb290533c35-chimpcon-0-its-happening-time-machi-.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tick tock whitey. You have to come up with a better solution fast, unless you want them to implement the final solution against you and your race.

>let communities police themselves, or dispatch police from the communities in question
>stop barring high iq police applicants

>when the blacks come into power

like skin is magic
you are pathetic
stay in your muslim hellhole svenskuck

The guy who was shot was one of us. He was redpilled about the Jews and what they're doing to black culture and families.

You let him die Sup Forums, you shot him, because you're too stupid to come up with a solution.

Prove to me he dindu nuffin

This cant be real?

I don't think you quite understand which policies black people push for when they have a revolution.

In countries like South Africa, having black skin is a requirement if you want to own a business or get into politics or own some land.

One solution would be kill all of the blacks. It's always wealthy, cunning, powerful white men that the media calls racist, so killing them would hurt the country more than killing all of the blacks. In fact killing all of the blacks would help the country.

No guns = no shootings

Australia seems to be doing pretty good since

Dindu??? GTFO shill

a great man, I will pour some henny out gone but not forgotten my nigga

>he actually dindu nuffin

I want the fuck off this ride immediately, Sven. STOP THE RIDE. STOP IT. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

why are you spamming this when there are already 3 threads up

Prove to me he dindu nuffin. Please

we did it, we memed another innocent man to his early demise
don't know how I feel about this

nice b8 m8. I r8 8/8.

fake?

>2011 posts not loading

they're on to us

>cops wearing baseball caps

That cop was so losing it.

Prove it m8

>Blacks say they are going to go on a cop killing campaign

>cops are on edge

Wow who could have predicted this outcome. Truly sad he died though

officer was asian
guy literally dindunothin , his costly mistake was not telling the officer he was a registered owner

real shame

I want to help you save yourselves before it's too late, but it seems like you're all too stupid to come up with a simple solution so I'm not sure if you even deserve to be saved.

I think you have to worry about more. Either your a mudslime piece of shit and your day of rope is coming, or you're a willing cuck.

If you want to make sure this never happens to YOU, make sure you keep your vehicle in good repair, and you'll never get pulled over.

People who don't keep their vehicles registered, regularly serviced and insured or have their vehicles inspected annually tend to be the same kind of people who commit crimes, surprise surprise.

Before it's too late? What are you going to do about it fuck boi?

Blacks should go to Africa where they belong.
One less con is good america doesn't need them

Other than the bikies, terrorists, and the NSW police literally calling gun crime their main priority.

>What do you think we should do to make sure that things like this never happens again?

All the blacks get moved in Mississippi/Alabama and it becomes a separate country.

I don't believe the African and the European races can co-exist peacefully. It is better for both of them if they are separated.

Raise taxes to fund one way tickets for angry black people (preferably from ghettos) to move to Africa

Australia is full of morons and shitposters.

>one of us
I'm not a nigger like you swedecucks

niggers are starting their own chimpouts
this is gold

KEKd hard

Stop. Australia is an island.

how much you wanna bet that black thug is going to become a cop. he's already got the old cop-- 'beat up the skaters' mentality down pact.

You are right, unfortunately. There are a good number of useful idiots who care more about the skin color than behavior and precedent. They care so much that they are willing to ignore, sometimes even compliment, the wolf seeking up on their flock.

Denegrating won't help, reasoning won't help - this is it, Sven. This is how liberty and civilization dies. Drink it in.

Oh please, shit happens and sometimes you're too busy to fix it rightaway

Get guns like in psychopass so that you can only shoot people who deserve it
Say what you will about their legal system, that anime would ELIMINATE the GOOD BOI argument entirely.

>A Faulkner County teen is being charged as an adult in a
battery case after prosecutors became aware of a YouTube video showing
him striking another boy

B8 but w/e. We need to make body cameras and microphones mandatory for every officer. There should be immense punishment for losing the recording, or altering/deleting the recording, or not using the camera. We have enough technology to not have to take cops at their word anymore. If it starts putting cops in jail we should make laws more lenient. If we can't retain cops, we would pay them more. But every cop needs to be recording.

Honestly this, keeps everything above board.

Alton Sterling was INNOCENT, this new footage proves it!

it is alwats the same thing with white cops that can't satisfy white women, so they kill innocent black men

while white men masturbate to anime abd cartoons

while minorities do all the work in the country

Except the Freddie Gray case had 3 black cops, and Asian cops often are cited for abuse in and around LA

That was supposed to happen last year, as far as I recall
but with fucking bureaucracy who knows how long it will take

jajatl

send all the niggers back to africa?

all the work you take by working for a shit wage. I'll keep on enjoying my $22+ per hour school groundskeeper job ;)

>unless you want to be first on the day of the rope

They better make it first class. Send me off with something nice.

>kill all the racists
>rants on about whitey

You believed the MSM. Improve yourself.

shitpost
u suck

MY EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY

What kind of car was he driving? Steering wheel is on the wrong side.

HI..HIS NAME WAS PHILANDO CASTILE

This video is a fake. Those of you who believe it need to look up the definition of chirality and understand that this was not made using an American automobile. Y'all fucking dumb, for real.

Cool flag

>tfw his death will be used by BLM shits he probably hated

rip in peace brudda

These are lyrics from Nipsey Hussle's song "Who Detached Us?"

>I don't care if he was Asian, fucking white people and their excuses!

lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

R A R E
A
R
E

He knew, so (((they))) shut him down

There is no way in HELL anyone can make any kind of assessment of what happened here from this video.

For all we know, the cop told him repeatedly to keep his hands on the wheel, and to stop reaching for shit.

>What do you think we should do to make sure that things like this never happens again?

Indentured servitude for niggers to keep them from turning to crime.

Pretty much. Let's wait for the cop's dashcam and bodycam videos before we make judgements.

Jews paid the cops to kill him.

HIS NAME WAS PHILANDO CASTILE

This video made me sad. I pray for his soul.

I think its time to start educating people on propeler compliance with police officers so that these things don't happen.

>nigger got shot
>girlfriend goes live on fb in his last moments

AMERICA
YES

So we are suppose to just spin around?

From the looks of it the guy did everything right. The cop freaking out is probably because he knows his career is bleeding out with the nigger he just killed.

>pours flat King Cobra malt liquor out for our fallen brother

THE FUCKING ANSWER IS TRUMP!

>From the looks of it the guy did everything right.
Lol no.

All you see is him already shot you dumbass. Do you even know what the word "look" means?

For all you know, the cop kept telling the nig to keep his hands visible, and to stop reaching for shit.

>Tick tock, whitey.
Cringe.
Only villians in movies are allowed to say: "Tick tock". When some anti white proxy faggots do it, it's pure cringe. Don't say "tick-tock" again

Those are some sjw teir tactics user. we're not trying to hide the truth if the video will speak for itself

>Only villians in movies are allowed
Don't try to legitimize him, he is obviously already going for the goofy mustachioed villain with the whole he has the solution, but won't tell line.

At least the cop's ok.

To be fair the cop who fired is clearly losing his shit. Much more so than the cops who shot that other nigger the other day. Or Zimmermann. Or Daren Wilson.

Those guys seemed relatively rational, this guy was losing his shit on camera. Maybe it's because it was an extraordinary situation, but maybe it's because he knows it wasn't out of self defense. You'd think that he would have the same reaction as those other guys if it was

He just shot a dude.
Even if it was completely justified, lots of people would freak out a little.

here's my idea for a solution: all cops have extremely HD bodycams that rotate and record 360 footage. invest millions into the development of these cameras. now invest millions into a software that anyone can download on PC or smart phone. Anyone can watch any police interaction at any time. Advanced software will blurr people's faces and mute personal information.

basically all cops know they are being watched 24/7. the bodycam standard is uniform across the entire country and anyone can access the feeds. teams of employees routinely check the footage for various forms of misconduct and police are as tightly controlled as possible.

it would also be an opportunity to compile footage of cops actually doing their job well. so the footage could also display lists of top 10 cop achievements so it's not all negative. this way the public would be intimately aware of all law enforcement activities and cops would be painstakingly aware that they will be recorded and monitored at all times.

that's my plan.

he had a licence to carry a weapon, you are instructed to tell officers this. don't know the whole story but it looks like some rookie got trigger happy. in this one particular instance at that one particular time the dindu really did do nuffin

Better solution is to purge the gettos.

Wipe all niggers out and live in peace with the blacks.

There are way to many niggers to fix it.

No education to begin with.
Wortless to society in every way.

A pleage or a purg of them would be a god send.

Looks more like the dindu didn't follow orders

How do we know the cop shot him?

IT'S HAPPENING

youtubemultiplier.com/51e241d26e51e-chimpcon-1-repeat-chimpcon-1.php

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

youtubemultiplier.com/51eb290533c35-chimpcon-0-its-happening-time-machi-.php

You don't know anything about what happened just prior to the shooting.
Certainly nothing visual, so "by the looks of it" goes right out the window.

"By the looks of it" you have a bleeding nignog, a cop by the window, and a Laqueefsha running her mouth.

Yeah, but the basis of what I was saying is that the two cops involved with the shooting the other day, Zimmermann, and Daren Wilson were all relatively calm. They weren't freaking out and screaming at the guy they shot. They were concentrating on deescalating the situation. So why is his reaction so much different than all these people who have been in the same situation?

I'm not saying what he did was or was not justified, just pointing out a clear difference in reaction

hahahah goddam america get your negros into line already

WHEN I SAY "NO JUSTICE" YOU SAY "NO PEACE"!

NO JUSTICE

>Zimmermann, and Daren Wilson were all relatively calm
I don't think we have any footage on their reactions right after their respective shootings.

>They weren't freaking out and screaming at the guy they shot.
I'm pretty sure all of the people you mentioned were screaming prior to their respective shootings.

The guy in OP's vid is kind of raising his voice because he still has the niggress to deal with.

How about...segregation plus all black police forces for black areas?