What Did He Mean By This?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1M8vei3L0L8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

/blackpol/ RIP

RIP

one of us

Anti-semitism. Chimpout cancelled.

Damn, he very well could have been one of us.

>redpilled nog with carry license executed by the state

bummer

>Ownership over jewish shit
>Build your own
>License to carry
>Alerts officers to his firearm

What do we do Sup Forums?
Not only does he have good views for a negro, he actually didn't do anything wrong.

wowwwwww

>>Ownership over jewish shit
>>Build your own
>>License to carry
>>Alerts officers to his firearm

Shit, he was redpilled as fuck.

TFW he was redpilled one of us and was really trying to act like a civilized person but was shot because he was black.
what have we done Sup Forums

Im so conflicted right now Sup Forums

He could have been one of us for all we know

Have local neo nazi groups protest his death. Proving to nigs that white nationalism isn't inherently racist.

Guys, after reading the OP and taking a long time to consider the implications, I have decided that I am now a #GuacMissle. Dog bless.

Welp. The is going to be swept under the rug as quickly as possible.

DELET THIS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

F

F

Fuck this sucks

F

Will BLM riot to protect the memory of anti-homo, anti-kike, gun carrying nigger? I hope so.

Damn, Nigga....

>What do we do Sup Forums?
Make sure the cop goes down for this. He's paid with our tax dollars and is clearly not fit to do his fucking job.

Did you see his gf? He couldn't have been that civilized.

I like this. Black people would much rather partner with manly nazis then womanly communists.

Then when they turn their backs in the chaos we send them back to Africa.

Fuck. What a solid dude. God dammit cops.

THEY EXPECT ONE OF US IN THE WRECKAGE BROTHA

Did your world just explode?
Or do you really think every black person is bad?

Defend the guy, you idiot.

This changes everything. God damn. RIP brother, holy fuckin' shit

It's been a while since I've said this but I'm only saying it this one time.

FUCK THE POLICE

youtube.com/watch?v=1M8vei3L0L8

F

now i'm depressed about it. i mean he still said he had a CCW permit and then reached for his wallet, but damn. that sucks.

>thought this was another ape that dindu
>hearing he followed every order
>LEGAL GUN OWNER

He was one of us.

Like much of the female race, black females are all horribly cringe worthy.

In this sense he is just a victim of society.

Rather than jewing them, couldn't we just encourage black nationalism? IIRC the black nationalists and american nazis actually got along, because they had similar goals (willful segregation).

He's exactly the type of man the black community needs to sort their shit out. Too bad officer slant eyes shot him for actually doing nothing.

He who really dindu nuffin was lost today

BROTHER HIRO, I KNEW YOU'D SHOOT

WE MUST GO, TO THE SANCUTARY OF OUR REDPILLING

THIS WILL BE THE FINAL HAPPENING

Not bad.

For the first time in years an actual innocent black guy was murdered by a cop.

I cant find a thing to fault this guy on. Cop was a fucking retard.

This made me sad

>why I don't believe in genocide.jpg

>Did you see his gf? He couldn't have been that civilized.

Yet ud be complaining if he was with a white girl.

What do you mean? She was calm and collected. I'm at a point where I wouldn't react much either. She has probably seen some shit.

Sorry she isn't QT enough for you, if that is what you meant.

If he dates African females exclusively, he's okay.

The cop was an Asian. In the video you can tell he knows he fucked it up while he goes on screaming FUCK! FUCK!

They'll probably sweep this under the rug and nobody will care because it wasn't a white cop.

at least he stayed with her you fucking cunt. No amount of good looking pussy will amount to a single shred of loyalty which is clearly what they have.

It's a rap. Not bad.

Are there any Minnesota bros willing to represent Sup Forums in a peaceful protest?

Chill out you fucking autists we don't even have the full story yet just some screaming sheboons video

>Republican
>Redpilled
>Has a job
>Fathers his child
>Concealed carry permit
>Doesn't resist & informs the officer he has a gun

He did everything right & still got blasted
This is legit fucked, if there was any time to riot, now would be it, but the sad fact is since the cop was Asian & this dude was Republican, Blacks won't care

she's clearly in shock. she kept repeating what happened as if she couldn't believe it.

JUSTICE FOR PHILANDO "DUGOOD" CASTILLO
NO JUSTICE NO PEACE!!!!!!!

BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY

LONG LIVE 'HE REALLY DINDU NUFFIN CHAN'

FUCKING CHINK KILLED BASED POL BROTHA

The thing is .. black lives matter will use this to further communism and anti white hatred even though the killer was asain.

On the other hand the black guy was actually innocent for once in a lifetime

what do pol

I could actually pop over there and feature myself in the nothiefsallowedstream within about 15 minutes, give or take a couple

Damn this guy was someone trying to better his life and actually be productive in society. He would have been a good role model for young black people

I HATE NIGGERS

but goddamnit I am fucking sad about this one!

He was employed as a cafeteria supervisor at a magnet school.

The girlfriend was employed as a hotel worker. She was extremely calm and collected, didn't nig out on the cops and get all ghetto.

They weren't typical nignogs!

The cop fucked up, but to be rational about this they are jumpy around nigs for a reason. Black violence is out of control and their culture glorifies it.

Make a sign. Show Sup Forums's unity

completely and utterly BTFO

P-please don't blame this on the Chinese yet. We don't really have public servitude in our blood so I really doubt many of us would be cops.

Thats it, I hate chinks now

But I'm actually a chink too

I'm afraid to go out now cuz they're gonna think I'm one of them

GAS THE CHINKS

NOODLE WAR NOW

So, it sums up to this.

The Cop, despite having a very good reason for being super fucking jumpy around Blacks due to their "Culture" glorifying hatred and violence against people, cops especially, fucked up and managed to shoot one of the exceedingly uncommon genuinely good Black dudes as he was reaching for his wallet.

The Cop was also Asian.

On one hand, he Dindu nuffin legitimately, on the other, the cop was Asian.

Will BLM even fucking care since he wasn't a nigger thug and the shooter wasn't white? They don't give a fuck about Black-on-Black or Black-on-Others, and this is Yellow-in-Blue-on-Black.

Blacks finally, after hundreds of killings, found a story with some merit. Still not necessarily murder or manslaughter depending on events before the recording starts, but if they're going to campaign for someone make it this guy.

They care.

GAS THE CHINKS

EVEN THE SINKS

Looks like some people on Sup Forums aren't any better than BLM. Some people don't care cause le dindu I hate niggers meme

>I have a concealed carry license, officer. Let me just get it for y
>DON'T MOVE
>okay
>PUT YOUR HANDS UP
>alright...
>I SAID DON'T MOVE
>wha
>ARGHBLARGAHBLARGAHAHRARGA

I disagree, she was smart enough to start livestreaming the evidence and her daughter was surprisingly articulate

I'm going to ask again once the Chink and the Genuine Dindu Nuffin parts leak out.

No one sane gives a fuck about the pedo that was shot.

Do you remember Peter Liang in New York?

He was prosecuted more than whites cops were.

Although, I think he ended up getting off the hook.

>HE WUZ AN ASIAN COP TRAINED BY THE WHITE MAN TO KILL US BLACKS
>DIS ASIAN HAD NO IDEAZ WUT WUZ GOING ON
>HE WAS REPROGRAMZED FOR BLACK GENOCIDE BY WHITE COPS

That cop is a fucking idiot. Feel bad for the dude because it seems like he was just minding his own business and didn't do anything wrong. That lady will probably be fucked up for a good while after that.

I carry majority of the time too and shit like this makes wonder what would happen if I ever get pulled over and have to tell an officer I'm carrying, and I'm white. Still won't keep from carrying because at least twice a week I have to drive right through Detroit. Lately the road work detours me right through some rough areas.

This.

WHY DO CHINKS KILL NICE THINGS?

ONCE AGAIN CHYNA RUINS EVERYTHING

That's what I'm hoping for as well. You can hear her in the video saying he's never been in jail, and that they just had some weed on them, "das it". He has a shit ton of arrests, though, so he's been in jail. She's already caught lying on that, I hope he was really reaching for his gun and this fucking chink clown didn't just legitimize BLM and give them the martyr they've been looking for.

I can't see his 2011 posts. It's not loading for me.

Did we break it?

Is Mark Cuckerberg trying to block us from seeing how he was one of us?

WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. WE ONLY HAVE TESTIMONY FROM AN INTERESTED PARTY.

sad

Nationalists, not white nationalists. Otherwise its a amazing idea.

Imagine this pol. Being a based black man, knowing about the Jews, dying to some trigger-happy cop and then the Jews milking your death for all it's worth. It's fucked up

everybody say it
"His name was Philando Castile"
one of us :'(

fuck this nigger

he wanted war and he found it,pussy

He was only arrested for traffic violations.

Philando really dindu nuffin.

The chinks are to blame on this one.

This fuckin slant was lying in wait to jump out of a bowl of rice and pop a cap in this poor individuals ass.

GAS THE CHINKS NOW

Wasn't the other guy that was blasted having a conviction for carnal knowledge of a minor hanging over his head?

He was so creative too.

What he wrote was a form of urban poetry. Read it again. Its beautiful.

Im literally shaking right now guys.

It honestly shows one of the big disadvantages of racial profiling that our police force takes place it.

Tonight we are all niggers

rip

Oy vey!

If all this is true, this fucking turns the tables, and in a fucking hurry, too. If all this gets verified, I will absolutely defend this man, and I'm sure many Sup Forumsacks would do the same. I've been trying to remain objective, however, this case is nowhere as clean cut as Darren Wilson. If he followed orders, was legally carrying a gun, truly held beliefs like this, and, actually, miraculously, didnt do nothing, I will unironically be defending a black man from that, however, BLM can go fuck themselves, if the left would just accept that BLM Is literally the horseshoe theory applied to the KKK, we wouldn't be in this wreck.

Yeah that Sterling cunt was in prison for that in 2000

Unfucking believable that Philandro will be ignored to praise this fucking child molester

Feels bad man. This is what happens in a multicult dystopia though.

Thank you Jesus that someone saved this before it was deleted.

so the cops were racist this time.

Racial profiling isn't really racist, but it is certainly an anti-black policy.

What's wrong with legally carrying arms?

do everything we can to get this to chimpout level 9000. I'm white but we're all apes.

Omg... Hes anti Obama :O