HOW DO I GET THIS FILM OUT OF MY HEAD AAAARRRRGH

HOW DO I GET THIS FILM OUT OF MY HEAD AAAARRRRGH

Listen to this:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=kV9sNmujCPk

Underrated Von Trier film. People seem to hate it, but I love the whole Dogme 95 handheld camera method.

Fuck Emily Watson to death.

It's literally his most critically acclaimed film, you nerd

Get a gf and let her cuck you because your crazy.

was he /our guy/?

I like it better than Dancing in the Dark no joke.

CRJ is so good you guys

Dancer in the Dark is horrid.

I wouldn't go that far, but I found myself forcing myself to finish it. I didn't really like watching that woman being destroyed. The music wasn't all that good either so it wasn't like there was any release for me.

Dogville is my favorite LVT though, though I haven't seen any of his Danish movies.

Dogville is his masterpiece.

I've Seen It All was a good song tbqhfam

>The music wasn't all that good either.

DELETE THIS

>I don't like watching women being destroyed
>dogville is my favorite

lmao??

but Dogville has the ending. I would probably consider it just as horrid as Dancing in the Dark if not for Grace's father showing up and giving her the power of God's wrath.

I just recently realized how similiar Europa and Dogville are.

They are both about a person that believes in the good of people and are self sacrificing and helpful. But in the end everything is to much. They realize that people are just using them, that people are only selfish. So they completely snap and kill (almost) everyone in a massacre. In Europa by crashing the train and in Dogville by ordering the destruction of the town and it's residents.

>People argue Dogville isn't about America

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vrkjbmUPF0

LVT said it was about America repeatedly. Still, what a great montage. Makes me so glad I'm not poor.

I love that album

Not going to add anything to the discussion other than to say, I LOVE that song.

Just recently relistened to it. Still holds up.