Jesus Christ, will StarWars fans defend this?

Jesus Christ, will StarWars fans defend this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P5W8x4Q7N9c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

RUBBER

>if you don't do (x), the terrorist will hurt you
>better do (x), I bet they'll leave us alone then
Sounds like a great idea

Yeah I heard it this morning. Moronic thing to say. I really hope he was taken out of context.

>testifying before parliament over a non-issue
Wow, this guy is Ashton Kutcher-tier.

>CHANGE YOUR CULTURE TO OUR DEMANDS OR THERE WILL BE MORE TERRORISM

Has this hatemonger been arrested yet?

GIV EME FUCKING MOVIE ROLES OR I'LL JOIN ISIS! - Riz

>its a mudslime threatening with violence episode.
Nothing special to see here.

I liked when he died in nightcrawler

How is it not true.

Hear, listen to his woke kino raps.

youtube.com/watch?v=P5W8x4Q7N9c

Wow he doesnt give his fellow sandniggers a lot of credit does he? Glad he confirms my fears about them.

this guy is a god damn inbred, why don't you send him back.

I like Nightcrawler because he dies on it.

he died in Rogue One too. and Four Lions. he should have died in Jason Bourne because his character and performance sucked.

Lel. This is as insane as that woman on Twitter who said closing your borders to Muslims will make them become terrorists.

>If you don't let us in so we can destroy your country, we will try to destroy your country

So it's a threat?

Wasn't that guy also the tech CEO in the new Bourne movie?

That would be racist

>show people they are not accepted in your country just because of the way they look or their ethnic/religious group
>surprised when they grow up with resentment and start acting like bad people because it's what people expect from the anyway

Everyone knows if there's one thin ISIS is known for, it's their desire for a more diverse and tolerant society.

>Put more of us non-white people in your movies or we'll kill you.

If I don't see more diversity in films i'm literally going to join ISIS

That's a gun? I thought it was a fucking camera. What a shit artist.

Shit, i thought that guy was Mexican

>grow up with resentment and start acting like bad people

Slight difference between being a bit emotionally stunted/cold and detonating a suicide vest in an airport.

also fuck sandniggers lol

why would anyone want to join ISIS?

Gotta stop the inbreeding.
There are virtually no brain damaged Muslims around it seems.

"member the 80's when we had one token black actor (Poitier). These uppity pakis need to be sent back if they don't like.

fuck your terrorist ilk faggot

crit theory fags are the worst.

people are born rotten. society doesn't make them.

>why would anyone want to be a mudslime?

ftfy

They use sex slaves as recruitment tools.

Boy sex slaves at that

FUCK THIS GUY

Literally threatening people with terrorism if he doesn't get roles.

why is it ALWAYS blacks or mudslimes demanding shit like this?

asians buddhists or whoever else doesn't give a fuck.

>we are so unstable that we will join a terrorist death cult like ISIS if we don't see ourselves represented in Hollywood films
Do they even realise how ridiculous this makes them sound?

Buddhists are the real terrorists for being anti-Muslim.

Asia and Latin America have their own thriving industries. Africa and most of the Arab world do not.

Don't you think he's trying to trigger the PC people?

>role models have to be the same color as you

This is what retards actually believe. Apparently these dumbshits don't realize kids don't care about racial issues. That shit is instilled in them by adults.

based buddhists

praise dalai lama

no, i've seen him running his mouth in american media for the last year. part of the inbreeding is not being able to shut the fuck up.

>Literal fucking buddhists sick of muslim's shit
>It's everyone but muslims who are wrong

No no, this is just a cudgel. The PC crowd will overlook the violent implication because "more diverse casting!!!"

What he should've done is something like "the gay character in Beauty and the Beast is an insult to Muslims everywhere. Disney's Islamophobia is disgusting and worthy of a boycott."

>its ok to blow yourself up because you're butthurt there's not enough muslims on tv

It's time to kill Muslims and leftists.

Buddhists are the biggest of shitlords

you either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain

If he doesn't like it he can make his own films. But that involves effort.
He was protested by mostly chinese students at the school. And that's whats happens when you you let pc culture run amok.

Oh I bet. Just take all the women and behead the us, men, while you're at it, Mohammed. Doing us such a favor.

Great now I can hate this inbred paki retard too.

>now

isn't he basically enticing the masses to join ISIS?

Found the shitskin

>islam has nothing to do with terrorism
>but if you don't put us on TV we'll blow you up

>if SJW keep doing their stuff they will just create more racists and conservatives!

>if people keep demonizing muslims they will just create more terrorists!

Woah, this makes 0 sense to me.

Also day of the rope soon, it's fine when I promote and incite to violence but fuck all muslims because some wants to kill infidels

I wouldn't say it's Islam saying this, I'd say it's virtue-signalling lefty Hollywood that fetishes Islam like it's a cool club

are some people just a movie away from joining a bloodthirsty organization?

Nope. Him and Paco Katarn from shitfuck 1 need to go back to wherever the fuck they came from

So what did he say that was oppressive or offensive? Or was he planning to call out students on their bullshit and that made them feel bad?

>Hollywood

Nope. Just some inbred Mudshit freak one of many shitting up what was once Great Britain.

>Comparing conservatives to literal terrorists who murder people

Islam is taking over the world. Sharia Law will rule all of Europe and Canada soon.

There's no stopping it now.

He said some stuff about the migrant crisis I think. How the Arab settlers in Germany were like the Han Chinese genociding Tibet, that people have a right to their own lands.

He's not Muslim.

>Riz Ahmed unfortunately tanked his career with this gambit, only landing a role on the reboot of 24

Not before we nuke their shitholes and get rid of the problem once and for all.

>Arab guy
>on 24

lmao, is he playing a terrorist??

well conservatives started multiple wars that killed more people that any terrorist attack (yet) so I think it's fair

>race doesn't matter, but if I don't see more arabs on my television then I'm going to join a terrorist group

fucking weird retard

It's not an unreasonable thing to say. International support for ISIS is generally found not in Muslim-majority nations, but in immigrant communities in Muslim-minority nations. Young people, who either immigrated as children or were born in those countries to immigrants often feel isolated from the broader society and go looking for somewhere they feel they belong, which can lead them down dangerous paths. This is of course not unique to Muslims, or even immigrant communities. The simple act of inclusion in media might go a long way towards making people feel at home in the society they live in and lead to less radicalization.

lol people being conservative is the same as a culture that beheads people for drawing cartoons of their pedoprophet and throws gays off buildings. You're a right fucking retard that's for damn sure.

>tfw even the Dalai Motherfucking Lama is Redpilled on Shitslam

What a time to live in.

i'd rather be under chinese rule than a bunch of backword fucking arabs and their bullshit cult

nah I know a few Muslims and none of them think that if they don't see other Muslims in films then kids will join ISIS. This is a special kind of elitism that you see from the coddled lefties in TV/film.

30's fascism required two nukes, sure. But global Communism we collapsed completely without firing a shot.

We take out the Saudi oil money funding Wahhabists and our cultural reconquista will be swift.

Most of the current population of Sup Forums became neo-nazis because there was a black character in a videogame or because someone somewhere criticized an outfit a female character wore in a game once

Ahh yes, the liberal argument for black crime and the lack of black success is now being used for muslims.

Remember, if you're a progressive liberal all your political beliefs are founded on colored people having no free will.

Very progressive.

Sure is strange how asian americans haven't started killing people because of being portrayed as kung fu masters for 50 years.

>Islam is the religion of peace but if their is no Muslims in the new avenger movie we will suicide bomb your children!

Has nobody seen the movie Four Lions?

>often feel isolated from the broader society
Gee, why could this be? Maybe because they cling to their stone age fucking culture and religions and don't assimilate?

Fuck each and everyone who immigrates to another country and demands his culture to be respected.

>ALLAHU AKBAR WE DEMAND MORE DIVERSITY IN YOUR HOLLYWOOD FILMS THAT WE DON'T WATCH OR CARE ABOUT
?

>it's totally different when conservatives want to shock gays, or even worse kill them because reasons

the only difference is that there is a system to keep "real" conservatives in check

Oh hi, Anita.

If you take 2 seconds over your 100 IQ brain you will actually realise that he is correct, diversity in casting brings a country together rather than isolating different ethnicities.

however, you are all >tfw too dumb, so you will all probably call me reddit or ahmed.

Islam has women whipped as punishment for being raped, you're a fucking retard. Do you even understand the words that you are typing? I can't believe someone is this stupid.

An evil psychotic cult vs. 'conservatives'. jesus fucking christ. liberals go to war to you jackass. Go back to school.

But ISIS was formed after Hollywood pushed for Diversity.

oh shit, I didn't realise this was the designated Sup Forums containment thread. I'll be on my way rather than wasting my own time trying to have a conversation

That was very politically correct of you, good boy!

t. your sociology professor

Never heard of him. If movies are going to give the US, China and Russia more millennials to blow to hell then big whoop.

C ya, Russell.

he got me bros

>diversity in casting brings a country together rather than isolating different ethnicities.
[citation needed]

Do you know what a 'conservative' is or are you just using a random word because you sound like a jackass. There are gay 'conservatives'. Lucky this is a Taiwanese fisherman board because if you sound these dipshit level stuff in real life you'd look literally differently abled. Too stupid to believe.