Filthy fat beast desperately aware that an actual fully figured female is on stage with him on LIVE tv

>filthy fat beast desperately aware that an actual fully figured female is on stage with him on LIVE tv.
>knows his ugly fucking whore wife is watching, slamming her brown taint with her "Harley" baseball bat.
>knows if he hugs christina, his wife will kill him. He will be banned from watching her and the bull for a MONTH AT LEAST.
>Quickly turns away blindly grabbing the nearest guy on stage to hug him instead, thanks god its a black bull. He feels safe again.
>Sweats as he realises he exposed his bald spot for the nation to see. He dies inside.
>leno gestures wildly attempting to distract the audience.
>Christina looks confused and sad. Her feet hurt and she has been waiting all day to say hi to the director of some of her favorite movies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T1w2SfHdbSI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why is THICC Christina so appealing?

j cole is a terrible rapper

her tits are fake but that ass though? is that a pregnancy ass or did she nicki minaj it?

poor kevin

she eats too much

What's next for her career?

10 years

SIT ON MY FACE AND SUFFOCATE ME MAMA

who knows

who is this semen demon?

Thiccstina Thiccguilera

I literally have Aguilera permanantly fused with Kevin smith in my mind now. I see a pic of Kevin or see his name and my dick twitches

FUCK. she look so much better THICC

OPs a faggot for thinking of every black guy as a bull

this is literally the sound that my dick makes whenever I see Christina threads

youtube.com/watch?v=T1w2SfHdbSI

from zero to painfully erect in .000001 seconds

I can't even understand how autistic someone would have to be to post this once. And its been reposted daily for years.

Has it been years?
Where has he time gone...

you can see how uncomfortable she is

>filthy fat beast
Shut the fuck up about Christina, she looks scrumptious.

Is it weird to not acknowledge a woman in your presence?

Goddammit.

Can someone post the gif version? Tired of only seeing the Webm version of this.

That fucking bald spot kek

The fat went to all the right places.