How would you do at Jeopardy?

How would you do at Jeopardy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BvUZijEuNDQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My interests are largely niche or overly specific/narrow so probably awful.

Im bretty good at getting the questions right, but I have no idea how I'd do on the buzzer. I'd have to actively study areas that I'm bad at though (US history, geography since Im a leaf)

Actress feet for 400

>rocks and minerals

I'm pretty good at Art History and that's it. One time I was watching it the clue showed a painting and the contestants had to say who the artist was. I'd never seen it before but based on the soft lighting and color pallet I guessed "Who is Titian?" And I was right. Watching at home I can get maybe 20% right on average so I'd utterly fail on the show.

I've been fucking killing it recently it's been making me so happy, so much so that my mom keeps reminding me when jeopardy is on so that she can hear me get so many of the answers right and she's always like wow! How did you know that? You're so smart! It's so so sweet

I'm actually really good at it and watch it every night. They re use the questions every couple of years other than the topical ones so you'll learn a lot of it if you just keep watching. I usually google some of the questions if I find something interesting that I didn't know.

I like to invite people to my house at 730 so when they show up they can see me and be impressed before we go out

i'd do ok until 15 questions in a row about obscure pelloponnesian architects then i'd start crying

I think I'd be pretty good at The Body Human.

As long as there are no questions about the female body.

Poorly probably.

WHAT IS WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE?

what is family feud?

What is Wheel of Fortune?

they're gameshows you retards

WHAT IS THE GONG SHOW

Pretty mediocre, which is why it dropped off in popularity after a few years. But at least it had multiple choice, phone a friend, 50/50, ask the audience, an exponential scale of prize money, etc.

These are all meh gimmicks, but they're a fuck load better than "Put Who is or What is at the start of your answer for no reason whatsoever"

Really just confirming the face Americans can't make good quiz shows. Add Price is Right too.

Pointless and The Chase are actually good quiz shows

youtube.com/watch?v=BvUZijEuNDQ

i remember when i was in middle school

You guys know they get all the clues and answers beforehand, right?

I mean, they only select a portion of the categories for the show, but it's all memory and speed.

why you gotta be an asshole dude

There is a reason. They give you the answer, you answer with a question.
I know them feels. I watch with my grandma and she's always like "you should go on"!

Why is he looking at the camera?

I'd probably lose to the World's Greatest Detective.

It's elementary my dear Watson.