ITS HAPPENING

Deutsche Bank

1 hour to DAX opening.

investing.com/equities/deutsche-bank

Other urls found in this thread:

investing.com/equities/deutsche-bank
thestreet.com/story/13628159/1/deutsche-bank-to-initiate-the-next-financial-crisis-stock-could-be-headed-to-zero.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-06/gundlach-when-deutsche-bank-goes-single-digits-people-will-start-panic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>waiting for an hour
>ITS HABENNINGSDAS

stop shitting up the board and come back in an hour

Why is this significant?

Its been collapsing for years. Will keep in collapsing today. Nothing special.

It only becomes an issue when they can't pay wages. And they have a print/press to take care of that.

collapse of this bank can lead to world crisis

>investing.com/equities/deutsche-bank

There was an user on Sup Forums a year ago who claimed to be a derivatives trader for deutsche bank who said that the financial situation inside the bank was a disaster waiting to happen that would wipe out the EU, did anyone screenshot and save the post

(Deutsche Bank has 60 trillion dollars worth of derivatives)

It's not going to collapse m8. Russia's economy is more likely to collapse than DB.

German websites apply a gray filter if it'd night time in your time zone.

Germans are the best

This. The German government will bail it out if anything happens, anyway.

thestreet.com/story/13628159/1/deutsche-bank-to-initiate-the-next-financial-crisis-stock-could-be-headed-to-zero.html

>If the domino effect does occur, Germany with its GDP of $4 trillion or the EU with a GDP of $18 trillion will not be in a position to gain control over it.

>year ago
>financial situation inside the bank was a disaster

looks true

Russia's economy will never collapse. Sometimes It seems that Russia's economy don't even exist.

This. I think that share will cost less than 10 today.

digits of truth.

Gold

Silver

Something about not being able to kill what is already dead.

tyler pls go

Rusky bumping his thread like he's defending stalingrad.

Heres some light reading while we wait.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-06/gundlach-when-deutsche-bank-goes-single-digits-people-will-start-panic

Zero Hedge has little to no credibility. It's an infowars-tier conspiracy site.

BANK COLLAPSE IN 30 MINUTES

Ching Chong China(like)man sitting on a fence; tryin'a make a dolla outa 55 cents.

looks like 2008, isn't it?

Good one fuckwit.

The writers know at least a little of what they talk about. They were 'outed' recently and it only gave them more credibility.

Yeah, like how they said that the Chinese economy was supposed to collapse in September of last year?

it has and it will, the government there is kinda good at hiding things they dont want seen

i own 5 shares of db on rh for shiezers and giggles
im gonna sell at a low point to try to trigger a sell off..
fucking need this collapse to happen already so these american princesses can stop earning 20 times more than they deserve

Pretty sure it did.

They had to shut their market for 'noodle breaks' multiple times each day for a week or two.

In the end nothing happened though. China is still going fine.

Learn the difference between financial market and the economy, chink.

Who are you calling chink zipper head.

>mfw i have a grad job starting at DB in febuary

LOOKS LIKE IT'S STRAIGHT TO CENTER LINK NEXT NEAR

DB won't collapse. Nothing ever happens.

HOW LONG TILL DONG BANK FALL

Its pretty much The Happening. If this particular happening starts to happen. I'm innawoods so quick.

15mins

>DB won't collapse. Nothing ever happens.

you're in austraila you're already innawoods gook

Damn and I was going to call of duty and have pizza on Friday at my grandma's while I watch her dogs and cats and this Friday! Unfortunately it looks like the economy will collapse and the world will end today though.Fuck

It's just not going to happen, Alyosha. Stop wasting your time worrying about this and go do something productive.

Oh no.... that's really not good. It's like a handful of panicked persons away from single digits.

SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL
SELL
SELL
SELL
SELL

What is making it fall today?

Bump for Leningrad

DB is the most exposed to derivatives bank in existence. It has trillions of dollars in outstanding liabilities and only a fraction of the amount available to cover.

To give an analogy - they owe someone $10,000.00 , but they only have 0.37ยข to pay it with.

Kaboom, in other words.

Post yfw you just found out the Rothchilds saved their homeland (Great Britain) from complete and total collapse from the EU!

Surely they're linked if markets have to be stopped if they fall too much

Guys, everything is fine, nothing to see here.

>its currently worse than the worst part of 2008

This.

Someone answer please

Too close to psychologically important price.

>implying the (((Rothschilds))) wanted Brexit

>mfw the world economy actually shits the bed

Brexit economic speculation starts to take hold.

That $60T was back in 2013, and $75.2T in 2014. It's probably closer to $90T by now, if not more.

That's the world's entire GDP for two years, give or take. The entire freaking planet would need to give 100% of all earned income for two years to pay this off.

People may pull their lines all at once, because the bank can't actually cover everyone who put money in, nobody knows exactly how many people it can cover and the actual coverage may be much lower than people think.

Find a different industry altogether.

Trips of truth

>Thanks Keynes!

So potentially worldwide depression on a scale never before seen?

It's OK, they can just devise another derivative package and sell it to the highest bidder (China?) for 15% over its value.

This makes no sense. Russia doesn't have a bank that is exposed to derivatives valued at beyond the entire planets GDP for 2 years. Germany GDP is just under $4 trillion/year. DB is leveraged to the tune of $75-90+ trillion.

For reference- world GDP for one year is roughly $50-55T.

I think you're giving DB too much credit. Watch, if they shit the bed, something like the british pound will jump up.

GET YOUR MONEY OUT NOW

WHEN DEUTSCHE IMPLODES THE FALLOUT WILL KILL EVERY EUROPEAN BANK

RUN FOR THE HILLS YOU FUCKERS

This is essentially how we pushed American financial problems to the EU. There's nowhere to push this one. Everywhere is already oversaturated.

Gonna be ugly mexibro.

DB will end higher today, /thread

+1% Fuck you OP, it's not happening

Then the real question is how much money Soros stands to make from this

Wait for it

Think 1929, which was worse. People don't want that to happen again, so it comes down to a moral question of pretending that everything is fine so people don't panic. Panic means a quick death to active trade. A lot of trade is actually done in terms of people swapping debt to be paid off at a future date, but if institutions can't expect to be paid back they just won't trade and the market freezes.

In Russia economy collapse you.

>>Mfw Snapchat is now worth more than Deutschebank.

wait and see

Wait somebody needs to buy it

This is gonna be hell on earth. Last time we had financially sound (somewhat) nations to share the misery with. There's nowhere now that is not already buckling under bad finance weight. There's nowhere to spread this out to this time that can absorb some of the blow.

Buckle up, man. Watch bonds. Bonds are what runs the world; not stocks.

Changing my Euros to pounds it will be safe haven when Euro dies.

>deutsche bank collapsing

My fucking sides

Aren't pounds screwed over still?

Lehman Brothers has $600B in outstanding assets at the time of collapse. $600 billion. Look at what happened to the entire world over less than a trillion. You think a $75-90 trillion bottomout won't be magnitudes worse?

Is there an updated pic of this?

Saw the same one in another thread

Pound will likely recover and hans will have profited

Everyone will be fucked. Not just the bongs. Everyone.

(+1.13%)

Ah OK thanks for the explanation

Dead cat bounce ;-)

Changing your paper for physical metals beforehand will help.

You need to get up and walk away from the table. Switching seats won't help you.

REMINDER TO EVERYONE ON Sup Forums THAT SOROS HAS A 100 MILLION DOLLAR BET AGAINST DEUTSCHE BANK.

Europe is fucked.

Inevitability.

(+1.13%)-(+1.04)-(+1.30)
Fuck You its not happening

You should leave "European" out of that statement.

"And they would all go down together."

Do you think globalists and financial elites will let that shit happen? Lehman was on the brink of getting bailed out by Barclay's. Unfortunately, timing was not on their side, as the markets killed them before Barclay's could buy that shit up a day later.

If something like DB flops, everyone is fucked. Especially really wealthy fuckers. So you best believe they'll do everything they can to stop that from happening.

Smart call, Euro is going to tailspin.

China usually started dropping just before midday noodles. Give it time.

I've got a good feeling about this one

Reply to me when it happens.

-3.21% / $12.97 as of 5 seconds ago. Where are you getting your numbers from?

DAX not NYSE

bump