Black people apreciation thread

>What do you like about black people?
>Who are cool black people?
>Only positive comments please, these are sensitive times.

i like black people

i hate niggers

Their penis size.

this
I've worked with middle-upper class blacks and they are just as good as white people no joke. I dislike niggers/white trash etc.. however I am not blind to the fact that while the minority, there are good people of all skin color and creed

Even in deah we got swag homies. Crackas dont understand this

I like Blacks.
I hate Niggers.

Honestly, this is a handicap. Please delete your post it's offensive.

>Harvard professor of political science Robert D. Putnam conducted a nearly decade long study how diversity affects social trust.[94] He surveyed 26,200 people in 40 American communities, finding that when the data were adjusted for class, income and other factors, the more racially diverse a community is, the greater the loss of trust. People in diverse communities "don't trust the local mayor, they don't trust the local paper, they don't trust other people and they don't trust institutions," writes Putnam.[95] In the presence of such ethnic diversity, Putnam maintains that

>[W]e hunker down. We act like turtles. The effect of diversity is worse than had been imagined. And it's not just that we don't trust people who are not like us. In diverse communities, we don't trust people who do look like us.[94]

Nothing especially.
I know a few bro-tier black people. I also know some who I'd rather not.

If you don't know any pagans niggers can sometimes get good cocaine.

PROTIP: Never buy psychedelics or MDMA/MDA etc from black people. You will likely get poisoned or ripped off. Black people don't trip; Except Hendrix.

But, wouldn't that mean that the top 20% of whites are smarter than 100% of blacks?

>not understanding normal distributions

Holy shit I thought for a second Quebec had snuck their own country and I hadn't noticed. But also
>rare

WE REALLY NEED TO FOCUS ON SAVING OUR REDPILLED AT RISK BLACK FOLKS TRAPPED WITHIN THEIR SHACKLES Sup Forums

NEVER FORGET PHILANDO "DUGOOD" CASTILE

I get what you are saying and I agree with it.
I am not for "diversity" I dont want to make every community 50% black and muslim and shit
all I know is I've met some amazing black people in my personal experience that i've learned from that's all.

Their ability to piss off cops
The dead ones.

No, it means that 80% of blacks are less intelligent that Half the white population, ie they are dumber in average.

Another way of saying this is that half of whites are smarter than 80% of blacks

HIS NAME IS PHILANDO "DUGOOD" CASTILE!!

>I've met some amazing black people in my personal experience that i've learned from that's all.

Cuck.

F F F F
F
F F F
F
F
RIP based nïgga. The Jews did this.

black people really like naruto

My favourite black

the one in that fucks my white kkk asshole

>occupydemocrats

Opinion discarded

For ll you psy-op false flagging nigger on Sup Forums right now I am not buying it...

You wont stop our movement aand we are growing stronger...

My white guilt will never return

Low IQ scavenging parasite nigger scum

ruin everything you touch nigger scum

ruin any civilization you encounter scum

imagine a world with no niggers.. Even your low IQ retard tier brain knows it would be a greater place.

Kill all niggers on earth.... no peace until all niggers are dead