90 years alone on a spaceship while everyone is in hibernation

>90 years alone on a spaceship while everyone is in hibernation
Would you wake up and seduce her?

Nah why bother waking her up...

why is this his only option.
is nobody on the ship educated about what to do in an emergency?

I'd reenact my favorite harem genre anime.

What a terrible fucking plot

Jesus

No joke, I'd seriously watch the hell out of a movie like that.

yeah and I would fuck her right in the pussy

who do you think I am a cuck?

fake sci fi crap

wake up younger women and rape them. Go through the whole group one at a time.

every hotel room in the place would have a different girl chained up.

Why would a ship be designed where you can't go back into hybernation ?

The crew sleeps in a room with locked, fireproof doors.

Really? I think the whole 'alone in space while so close to others' thing is really intriguing. Best part about the film by far. Do you just not like sci-fi?

Literally the entire backstory plot for Pandorum.

Couldn't they be opened if they had enough authority? Gus' card would have been useful with that

the idea was good, but the rest ...

Never heard of it before, but from looking it up it appears to do way more with the idea. With Passengers I was amazed that they had so little story and yet thought they could still make a 2 hour movie with it.

The pods weren't built to put people to sleep, only to keep them asleep. Once you're awake you're awake because prepping you for cryosleep is apparently a big process that takes weeks and the materials were all back on earth.

And Gus' card did open the doors

Watch it, though there's some serious spoilers out there.

finally watched this yesterday, it's funny, I concluded that discussions like this ( what would you do in his/her place, etc.. ) are the only point of that movie.

It's the movie equivalent of those hypothetical questions you ask when you have nothing else to talk about.

>what would you do if you were on stuck on a deserted island (...)

The telltale sign is the forced plot restrictions: hybernation pods never fail, so there's equipment onboard to put you back to sleep.

because that's how engineering works: you just make things "infallible" and then you don't have to have a backup plan!

Yeah, I'd "seduce" her.

I would shit in every toilet on the entire spacecraft

other girl(s) sure, not Busted Jenny

fbpbfbpbfpbfbbbpffb

There's also the ability to make drinking games out of it. Like take a shot every time they use a word/concept incorrectly for plot purposes. The word "failsafe" alone would give you alcohol poisoning.

The visuals was the only good thing about this movie.

The plot is so weak, there are too many A-list actors, Fishburne's character is just completely forced and the story in general is fucking boring.

My hopes for this was that the word "Passengers" would give a whole new meaning when one day there'd suddenly be introduced 1 passenger too much onboard, who's been waking people up.

The premise is so good, but they drench the movie in a sloppy, boring fucking garbage disposal

Lawrence is the core of the problem really. The movie wanted a big romance, but Lawrence's acting quality has plummeted as the years have gone by, and now she just shows up and pantomimes her roles. Her character's choice near the end of the movie ended up looking stupid.