So why is this the only good (acceptable) movie out of all prequels? What happened?

So why is this the only good (acceptable) movie out of all prequels? What happened?

Sheev

Literally Phantom menace is the best one.

>B-but muh dark sequel

The only "acceptable" prequel is TPM because Hayden Christiansen isn't in it

this

Episode 1 better desu

Because Lucas remembered the only thing that made the premise of these movies interesting - the journey of Vader.

Epic meme, I guess Jake Lloyd was vastly superior ;^)

>muh darth maul and everything but a story about Anakin

It's the only Prequel where the shit that happens in it matters.

>Anakin turns into Vader in two minutes flat
>good
It goes 1>3>2

He wasn't a whiny little bitch like Hayden was

You fucking retards forget that actors don't write themselves, it's Lucas who wanted a cry baby. Hayden delivered that on a pretty good note so once again, you are fucking retarded.

People who think Ep3 isn't as bad as the other prequels are the worst mouth-breathing retards in existence who think nonsensical video game laser pewpew scenes somehow elevate the movie.

That said, the only saving grace of Ep3 is how hammy Sheev is in it.

>arguing about which prequel is more trash
You gotta have some perspective here. All three of them had things that were good in their own way, but they were all equally trash in many areas.

>whiny
>somehow emo ren is acceptable

Not saying Hayden or Adam are bad or good actors. However, Kylo has better writing and character development than anything Anakin gets in Episode 2.

>Kylo has better writing and character development than anything Anakin gets in Episode 2
Fuck off. Anakin could've been better in Episode 2 but he's no where near as bad as Kylo in any area.

Adam Driver is still a better actor than Hayden Christiansen so I dunno what point you're trying to make here

Not really.

>tfw people blame you for an horrible character written by george lucas poetry

Okay prove it.

Hayden please, I saw Jumper, you're a shitty actor

People don't really blame Hayden though. Lucas gets all the blame as he should.

Hold the fuck up. Jumper was great

jumper was pretty decent

it ended up being the most popular opinion regarding the prequels

but the real answer is that george had started to get back in form at that point. he hadn't taken director duties for like 30 years before he tried it again with the phantom menace

If I remember correctly, he did try to get other people to direct episode 1 but everyone kept saying that he should just do it himself.

>implying
phantom menace is unironically the best prequel
not memeing or being a contrarian I actually like it, and ROTS but not as much for the movie but the memes

as for meme count sith takes the cake

It is neither good nor acceptable.

It isn't, it's almost as bad as Attack of the Clones. The only one of the prequels that resembles a movie, and that's in the loosest sense of the word was The Phantom Menace. They're still the worst high budget films of all time.

Why is it that this current of "prequels weren't bad because hurr durr muh feelingz" prevalent lately? Those movies were gutter shit. I bet you can't even defend those stoolies without mentioning Ep. VII.