WHITE LIVES MATTER

WHITE LIVES MATTER

NO JUSTICE NO PEACE

nydailynews.com/news/national/video-shows-police-shooting-california-teen-ground-article-1.2701890?utm_content=bufferf4997&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=NYDailyNewsTw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Ubud3T2dEI
nydailynews.com/news/national/king-white-teen-shot-cops-familiar-black-people-article-1.2691023
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He was shot at my favorite gas station, now I'm afraid to go back there

You won't see TyT reporting on this.

NOT FUCKING WHITE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU CALL THAT WHITE?!?!

NOPE SORRY HISPANIC NIGGERS NOT TODAY

Somehow, this is Trump's fault.

lmao why is it your fav gas station? you like the hot dogs there best?

Shit son.

and gun owners

>my favorite gas station

Cops are brotier they are only doing their jobs,

im sure it was justified, people need to learn not to interfere with the police and let them do their job, follow their directions and obey and nothing will happen to you

White kids in SC and UT have also been gunned down completely unjustifiably on camera in the past year and nothing's come of it in the mainstream media. I think Fox News maybe ran one story on the Utah kid.

THAT KID IS NOT WHITE

Seriously why does the media only report unjustified killings if they're non-white.

THAT KIDS NOT WHITE

Fuck he's cute, why do the good looking ones have to die

The kek giveth, the kek taketh.

wtf I hate police now

B-but the link takes you t-to a media s-site.

ALL LIVES MATTER YOU RACIST PIECE OF SHIT CRACKER ASS HONKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111oneone

also nice double dubs, and a trip

What is he?

Dead

honestly who gives a fuck if white men die. the less of you the better.

Tweeted this story to Shep and PJMedia. Maybe they'll bite?

Hey does anyone have the statistics on how uneven blacks kill people and how much more whites are killed by cops?

They report justified killings of niggers as unjustified and dont report unjustified killings of whites.

>white
that hair, that nose
dark skin
>white lives matter
whats with pol cucking for niggers and spics? are we being slid?

here's one

lol, he was lying shot on the ground and they told him to raise his hands. then after he did raise his hands they shot him two more times

Wouldn't it be amazing if people in the US could see this issue beyond racial lines. Like maybe it isn't that the cops are more likely to shoot whites or blacks; maybe the problem is that they're too quick to shoot anyone.

Black people are fucking stupid and deserve to die. Anyone remotely white is a tragedy.

They don't report niggers killing niggers either, huh.. strange.

The difference though is that whenever it's a nog that dies he usually has a massive rap sheet for doing shit like burglaries, drug dealing, kipnapping, rape, assault, domestic abuse as well as unpaid childsupport for a dozen or so bastards while the whites that got shot might have smoked weed

Whatever this kid may be, it's mind boggles me why he was shot on the ground. What are you supposed to do to show signs of surrender to cops?

US cops are aggressive neanderthals. How many more examples do they need? They probably thought "here's a chance for me to let off a few shots into a dude without any repercussions, so I can feel like a big man after work", and he did it. And he won't be punished for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Ubud3T2dEI

>white

Don't forget that they aren't kept to the same standards as the military.
You would be in Fort Leavenworth if you tried the shit that cops did.
Plus they are also some of the biggest statists on the planet and will side with the Jew government when they try gunning citizens down, unlike 2/3 of our military who will be on our side.

I laugh when they think they deserve the same treatment as my brother, uncles, and grandfather.

She isn't wrong. Whites and niggers are incompatible. Someone has to go.

News teams love angry black people. It just creates more news to scare whitey and keep blacky angry.

Shaun King actually wrong an article about this shooting
nydailynews.com/news/national/king-white-teen-shot-cops-familiar-black-people-article-1.2691023

>White for Argentina standards

He's not a nigger so no one's gonna care.

Some of us actually go outside and feel the sun faggot

DUDE IS THAT SAM HYDE

LIKE WOW

It worked in the 60's, it worked with Rodney King, and it continues to work to this very day because blacks will always watch the news and blacks will always riot which will make more news. The media loves the blacks because they've been eating this shit right the fuck up for literally dacades

>Sup Forums has never seen a white man with a tan before

The kid who die in utah was hispanic

there was a local 7-11 i used to frequent after school a decade ago.
the area has recently been overrun by nigs and guess what..
it get robs literally at least twice a month now.
now i go to the faggy sheetz
they really do ruin everything

>kencueca
That HAS to be a troll account