/éire/

That day of the week feeling edition

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignpolicy.com/2017/09/28/sex-dolls-are-replacing-chinas-missing-women-demographics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Feel more like I did on Monday than any other day of the week.

>tfw no more tonight show until next Tuesday
True suffering.

>Monday feeling
The best feeling of the weekly feelings, without question.

Monday feeling is generally regarded as not being the best feel.

>Monday feeling is generally regarded as not being the best feel

What the hell is wrong with you, Poi?

Back to fun.

Mondays are only good if they're a bank holiday.

>cheap french bic biro
>not an irish manufactured computer
Much untermensch pee pee.

>pee pee
I still don't understand this bit.

What are these lines supposed to represent? Movement? Sound?

>Oui
>Wee
>Pee

Yeah, I was just wondering that myself. No idea. Might edit them out.

That's pretty abstract.

>/brit/ talking about invading Ireland earlier today

>That's pretty abstract
Not really, he was building up to it by using wee wee the past few days.

And you know this how?

>he was building up to it by using wee wee the past few days.
It's still very contrived.

>And you know this how?
I was lurking there earlier today when there was no /éire/ thread up.

>I was lurking there earlier today when there was no /éire/ thread up
No excuse. You're in at lunch.

But lunch is over.

Don't be smart. You're in on Monday and one more word and you'll be in all next week.

Still can't remember how I got the N64 to work on the TV I have. I keep getting a jumbled signal that improves slightly if I switch channels and go back again. Should've written down whatever bullshit I had to do to get it to work.

Had a dream last night that I drove to Shannon airport to meet jaggy but there was a terrorist attack so we never did.

>there was a terrorist attack
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Got blisters on my feet from walking too much earlier.

My feet used to be sore from walking but thankfully I never got anything like blisters on them. Back would hurt like hell from carrying my bag though.

Hughie "He wasn't alone" Malone
Hughie "Full Spectrum Warfare" Malone
Hughie "UH-1" Malone

>Wars of aggression between European states in the 21st century
WHEW

>>Wars of aggression between European states in the 21st century
It's already happened.
And it's not out of the picture in the second half, or even the first half if the US collapses spectacularly.

>tfw no United EU war against UK

When will we just sink into the sea and be done with it?

Having a Twister.

Called the guards on some teenager on the way home. She was drunk and just shouting and trying to hit people.

Maith an buachaill.

had to google translate that.

Threads only dead because I no longer make them and I no longer post/browse them regularly.
You are nothing without me.

t. West Brit.

The future.

Wrong. I'm fucking Juni in the ass on the reg, and that's why he isn't on here funposting and spicing things up.

>on the reg
On the rag more like.

>buying razer products
ishiggidiggydoo

Have you ever called the gards? I find people in this country are afraid of doing it.

Watched Star Trek Discovery lads

Haven't had any reason to. I'd be reluctant to call an ambulance though since they charge you.

If you're more worried about the cost of an ambulance than whats wrong with you then you probably don't need an ambulance.
Either that or your mammy is going to die of a stroke and shoulda coulda woulda.

>image
I actually don't know if this is real or not... though the drinks notification system seems a slight bit dodgy.

>buying razer products
I quite like the Deathadder mouse I have. That's about it though.

>browses /brit/
Another point to add to the list.

>the gards
Who?

>Watched Star Trek
Hope you enjoyed it user. Never watched Star Trek in my life.

foreignpolicy.com/2017/09/28/sex-dolls-are-replacing-chinas-missing-women-demographics/
No, this is the future.

Was the agenda-pushing and virtue-signalling as obvious as Sup Forums claims it is?

I'm not paying €900 for some strangers getting hit by a car is what I meant.

It's a good thing ambulances don't cost money then. It's also a good thing you don't get charged for somebody elses healthcare problem.
It's a good thing we don't live in america.

Which one of you wanted to rp as a boat?

Frogweeb wanted to dress up in cosplay and get fucked like a whore last night. Poi may or may not be on r9k advertising his lust to be treated like a "slave" or some shit.

No, there was zero in my book.
It's not even like the Star Wars thing where they made the main male character the minority instead of white, because Star Wars is a mass consumption item more for children and the characters are for self-insertion rather than self-contained entities. (Especially so in the unimaginative cash grab of Abrams).
Other than the main character of the black woman having a male first name (which was unexplained and just came across as weird), there wasn't anything weird or propagandistic there. The female captain and her had a female equivalent of the sort-of fatherly relationship between Picard and Riker, probably more effectively too.

>woman having a male first name

I know a guy who is called Jenny. He's hilarious and well respected.

>I know a guy who is called Jenny
>He's hilarious and well respected.
Highly dubious.

He's in his late 40's

>To my surprise, these testers formed a group that met regularly to eat and sing karaoke. They even had a name, the Kawaii Club — using a Japanese term for cuteness, especially as applied to young women, adopted into Chinese.

Nobody lives that long, user.

His name is hilarious at least. Or incredibly depressing when you think what life must've been to grow up called that. Unless he was foreign his parents must've been bastards.

>tfw the testers of sex dolls have a better social life than /éire/

>tfw no gang of Chinese sex-doll tester friends

It's actually not. Nobody even bats an eye lid at it. His name is actually "genny" but still. He's not the kind of person who gets any hassle. i.e he's totally normal well rounded individual.

Imagine the discussions they would have.

>His name is actually "genny" but still.
That's even worse than Jenny desu.

>Hillary on the Late Late tonight
Who's ready for Tubridy to pander to her on a scale not seen before on Irish television?

Would rather not have to watch tubridy let alone hillary of all fucking people.

I can taste the salt already.

Mammy brought me home a toblerone.

Tubridy is just a bad choice to interview her. He's the opposite of Pat Kenny (good on soft topics, bad on hard topics) and has known sympathies towards the Democrats (not to mention his love affair with JFK).

Has anybody ever been to J.F Kennedy park in Wexford? Near New Ross.
It's a lot of fun. Went there a lot as a kid.
Shame they replaced the old mini train line with a newer shittier one.

>known sympathies towards the Democrats
>love affair with JFK
So like most Irish people then?

Is she on first or later on? I don't want to watch Mary down the road recovering from cancer beforehand. I can't wait to see glowing reviews for her in the Irish media too after her appearance, particularly in O'Brien's comics. I'm also very upset that PBP did not organise a protest for her being in the country like they planned for Trump.
>and has known sympathies towards the Democrats
All of the Irish media has been biased towards the Democrats for years now.
>The Waterford to Wexford line via New Ross will never open again either
Feels bad man.

Righties at it again. Is this car into protestors a gimmick of theirs or something?

>So like most Irish people then?
Tubridy's love affair with JFK goes far beyond a picture on the wall of the kitchen beside the Pope.

>I'm also very upset that PBP did not organise a protest for her being in the country like they planned for Trump.
>Lefties being hypocrites
Quelle Surprise.

>The Waterford to Wexford line via New Ross will never open again either
But how do trains get to the ferry now?

I'm talking about this little miniature kids train you could ride on that was a feature of the park. They have lots of cool stuff there.
The waterford to wexford line has been closed since as long as I can remember.
The waterford to rosslare line is the one I remember most vividly from when I was a child.
Spent many hot summer days throwing rocks into the river on that line...and occasionally throwing rocks at trains.

Last year I went back a few times and walked along it at night time. Across the barrow bridge in the pitch black and climbed up on top of it too and underneat it on the jetties. Brings back feels.
The trains were never scheduled to be on time with the ferry iirc. something about irish rail being retarded.

>ISIS drives into crowds of people
>Orange Order drives into crowds of people
Hold on lads, I'm having a think or two.

>something about irish rail being retarded.
Par for the course. I hear they're going on strike again soon.

>Clinton is worse than Trump
Think you should setup a southern branch for the DUP.

I read years and years ago that they purposely wouldn't schedule the trains to meet with the ferry arrivals/departures.

Proud Londoner is on. Do they still make Mock the Week?

>Redneck you know who supporters drive into crowds of people

>Hold on lads, I'm having a think or two.
Only one think at a time pls.

That's not what I said. Trump may be the antithesis of Leftie values, but Hillary is nowhere near congruent with the types of values that our lefties in the Dáil hold. Her involvement in Libya should be reason enough for them to be protesting outside RTÉ.

For what reason?

>Clinton is better than Trump
Got it.

There was another line which went to Rosslare via New Ross and joined the line north of Wexford town, it would take longer to get to the port that way, it's the old line the other user mentioned.
>The trains were never scheduled to be on time with the ferry iirc. something about irish rail being retarded.
Reminder that Irish Rail own Rosslare port and moved the station 300 metres away from the ferry terminal a few years ago.

>There was another line which went to Rosslare via New Ross and joined the line north of Wexford town
Isn't that closed too though?

Dara's after saying "the panel". That gave me flashbacks.

Yes, that was closed even earlier.

Iarnróid Éireann is such a shitty entity it defies belief.

>Space is closer to here than Westmeath, in many ways

I feel most people in the US don't hate Hillary because of Libya. Most of them probably haven't even heard of the place.
And aren't Republicans typically the ones who have wanted to go to war the most during the last fifty years or so? They are the most patrotic, the ones who idolise veterans and hate the commies etc.
Was a documentary on there earlier about Vietnam. Showed a young JFK wanting the whole thing stopped before it began.

>"Which is closer; the Sun or Roscommon?"
>"Can you see Roscommon from here?"

The old line that went through New Ross is abandoned since forever ago. There's a cool tunnel on it thats hidden.
It's horrible. It costs us millions every year and is the most inept and broken system imagineable.
I see their trains pass every single day and they rarely have more than 10 people on them. Half the time they seem completely empty.
It must be costing thousands to run a train from Waterford to Dublin. Yet the only revenue they make is from maybe 20 tickets and 10 fucking free travel passes.

The last election more than usual.

>I feel most people in the US don't hate Hillary because of Libya
I never said they did. But considering that Mick Wallace and whatshername got charged for breaking into Shannon Airport to protest against American transport planes landing there (not "warplanes" as they so often say in the media), you'd think they'd be opposed to Hillary being here because of Libya (and other conflicts she had her fingers in). But no, they're a bunch of hypocrites as usual.

How informed do you actually expect the average Journal voter to be though?

Actually related to JFK.

Related to Mick Wallace too!

Fuck off Bobby you're dead.

>tfw no average irish gf