There is still 45 million Ukrainians

>there is still 45 million Ukrainians
>their GDP in absolute numbers is still smaller than ours

I just don't get it. How can so many people with relatively good access to technology be so poor? How can we help them?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/05/31/world/europe/ukrainian-migrants-fleeing-conflict-get-a-cool-reception-in-europe.html?mcubz=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they don't emigrate in large numbers so it must not be that awful

>they don't emigrate in large numbers

How would they do that though? Unlike those rapefugees, Ukies can be spotted and differentiated pretty easily and also easily deported.

*krainians are subhumans and so are other slavs

What? Aren't there millions in Poland right now? Also I know quite a few...
Also I am pretty sure the only reason because there are not more people is because they can't. No EU member... if they were it would probably be at least as bad as with Romanians.

there's also millions of Poles in other countries and millions of Germans as well probably, but people say those countries are much better than Ukraine

That's how cancerous russian influence is

Only because you retards reject them in favor of Syrian "refugees".

nytimes.com/2015/05/31/world/europe/ukrainian-migrants-fleeing-conflict-get-a-cool-reception-in-europe.html?mcubz=3

Yeah, but how desperate do you have to bee to flee to Poland?

>How can we help them?
Let them join NATO.

>I just don't get it. How can so many people with relatively good access to technology be so poor? How can we help them?
They were in the Russian sphere of influence for a long time. And they have 0 natural resources.

Fun and tragic fact:
Romania has a GDP/capita 5 times as bigger as Ukraine even if we started from a even poorer position then them in 89'.

Ukraine nominal GDP/capita 2,194
Romania nominal GDP/capita 10,097
Cz Republic nominal GDP/capita 18,534

Try to fucking understand how hard it is to prosper when half of the countries around us have a GDP/capita similar to Africa and the rest are either poorer but just slightly slightly richer.

You just cant trade with this people..

Yeah, that's why they destroy their country every 10 years

you're not the one to talk, giving greencards to shitskins at way higher rates than to whites and all

>germans caused most of the suffering in eastern europe
>haven't paid any reparations save for devastated land
>instead of helping poor eastern europeans they prefer to help shitskins which they have nothing in common with

Kraut genocide when?

>Germans ran the USSR

Well... yeah.

>settle in Eastern Europe
>build it up and give Western civilisation to Eastern Europeans
>get expelled and Eastern Europeans get land with building without having to pay anything and have millions of your people killed in the process
>years later Eastern Euro faggots demand reparations

ah yeah, some of those lands were devastated then I guess, but that was due to your Slavic brothers in the East

No bitch they are the reason you are doing better then most of eastern Europe. Its your proximity to the german tit who keeps you/us alive.

>They have no natural resources
They have incredibly fertile soil and a massive amount of factories built by soviets.

They were stealing from us for 25 years.

Finally they are sovereign now

Ukrainian hybrid war started in early '90s, they sent people to chechnya to help chechens, they shot down our airliner, they helpd georgia in 2008 war.

>Lenin arrived in a German wagon

>proximity to german tit

The German tit wouldn't be needed if Germans didn't exterminate everything capable of resisting the commies in the EE and then didn't manage to fuck up the invasion of Russia in such a manner the Russian sphere of influence grew to disastrous proportions.

>incredibly fertile soil

They also have neighbours that are either poor (Russia) or protectionist (EU). Growing food just isn't where the money's at.

>factories built by Soviets

Aka defunct factories with outdated equipment designed for the weapons industry preparing for WW3.

>due to your Slavic brothers in the East

Yeah, you hiding out in that infrastructure had nothing to do with it, right

>have a massive amount of factories
More like they had.

poor, poor, wheat slavs

> Aka defunct factories with outdated equipment designed for the weapons industry preparing for WW3.

bullshit, it was possible to save industry

It's easy. Many people eat many money.
Stuff from our factorys dont needed in the world because there's China for mass market and Germany is for something more hard.

>Lenin arrived in a German wagon
Well, Marx even wrote the book... so what?

>it was possible to save industry

How? What would they produce? Whom would they sell it to? And where would they get the capital needed to adopt to western standards?

>so what?

So you spending money on mudslimes instead of people you genocided is wrong.

Except growing food is where the money's at. They could produce more and better quality food than Spain or Poland and feed EU countries, especially those whose main output is human resources.

>Defunct factories
They weren't defunct when the soviet union fell. They were one of the most industrialized and populated SSRs and could've easily transitioned into a capitalist country if they weren't all retarded.

But all those resources, industry, power stations, infrastructure, population density and geopolitical position was wasted on a bunch of retarded thieves. We had less than them, we came out of WW2 having to pay Russia 250 million dollars (4 billion dollars today) and we had a manlet dictator who tried to turn the country into North Korea and yet we're doing better than them.

I don't see any contradictions here. Generally speaking the further to the East, the worse it gets.

>Slavic
>brothers
pick one

Lmao ungrateful pieces of shit

/x/

Are Poles white?

What does this image make you feel?

fuck off, we're scythian/sarmatian therefore steppe iranic, not white
don't ever reply to me again

So this....
....is the power of Crimea

Give our economy back, burger.

Give Crimea back to Ukraine and give us Chukotka and Kamchatka.

>implying

>Except growing food is where the money's at. They could produce more and better quality food than Spain or Poland and feed EU countries, especially those whose main output is human resources.

1. Euro population is shrinking so there is hardly a need for more food
2. EU is protectionist and EU agriculture is heavily subsidized. This is why Poland gets so many gibs.
3. Spain and Poland wouldn't at all agree with being ousted out of the food market by Ukies
4. All they could do is drive the prices even lower. Good for the consumer, not so much for the producer.

>They weren't defunct when the soviet union fell. They were one of the most industrialized and populated SSRs and could've easily transitioned into a capitalist country if they weren't all retarded.

What did they produce and how much of it was actually up to the western standards of quality? Whom would they sell to? How many of those factories were actually weapons factories? Sure, if the people in charge were trained managers skilled in transitioning from one industry to another, they might've made something out of it. But they weren't and it would be foolish to expect them to be.

>Give Crimea back to Ukraine
For what? This is not your business.
>give us Chukotka and Kamchatka.
COME AND TAKE

>This is not your business

What is Budapest memorandum

>The Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the United States of America reaffirm their commitment to Ukraine, in accordance with the principles of the Final Act of the Conference on Security and Cooperation in Europe, to respect the independence and sovereignty and the existing borders of Ukraine.

>What is Budapest memorandum
gay and gay

Your country signed it, therefore Russia is gay

>Your country signed it
And so? What a time when you can't taking over a new land for your motherland? Meh.

That happened 70 years ago, how about you stop bitching

your sarcasm is truth tb h

I feel bad for Ukraine. Capitalists will now rape them to the bone. With the ongoing automation and oversaturation, I don't even see what they/we can produce in the future. We just make parts for German automobiles + export copper and refined oil. There are no good jobs here.

There was an IQ map of Europe on here several days ago that showed Ukraine had a IQ of 92.

That's probably the reason they're so poor.

>Capitalists
No. Not capitalists. Fucking oligarchs connected with government. It's not capitalism, it's an oligarchy.

Sure, once you start paying

>Capitalists will now rape them to the bone.

What for?

land for reparation

>land for reparation

I didn't see Ukies getting any. Nor us for that matter.

I feel bad for you Volga tatar why the fuck you dident sighn the contract With gasprom ??

Dammen valga tatars you could be rich and have russian slavs making you become stronger to remuve turks thet was the plan

Now turkia Will be rich and you fucked

Why tatar why ??

My grandma was in bulgaria Every one speak russin so why tatar ?

We could make Balkan great ortodox now Balkan Will be control by turks and we russian cant join to greeks bulgars serbs to free constantinopol

Thet was the plan and you fuckd it

>“Ukraine is a huge country. Only part of the territory is insecure, so they can relocate internally.”

What exactly prevent anyone from using this arguments for syrians? Assad is still in power, meaning there are still government controlled territories.

Also dont feel sory for us

If i wanna help us start from Killing jewish romanians aligarch (our jew Sabhuman prezident paraszenko Peter вaлцмaн thet america put in power us a fuck toy)

Russia Will never change after Putin new Putin Will come there is now way in hel thet sonen one have simpaty to the west in russia and belarus

So have fun to see the same thing thet is in syria jugoslavia and Ukraina

In the end Ukraina Will be split just like astro-hungaria the russian ports from Kiev to danbas to russia

The polish ports to Poland

The karpatian ports to slovakia and hungaria

The bokovina to romania

Its sad but it Will what Will hapend

I always keep saying this: The biggest enemies of Ukrainians are other Ukrainians. And their jew governments like fucking their peasants to the bone.

The biggest enemy of every nation is its own people.

Humans are disgusting pathetic evil creatures who destroy everything given to them.

>It's not capitalism, it's an oligarchy.
>capitalism is now a form of government

>They were in the Russian sphere of influence for a long time.
It's like say "Wallachia is in Transylvanian sphere of influence". Both Russia and Ukraine weren't sovereign states but parts of a single centralized state.

its because of Russia

I think Ukrainian (and to a smaller extent Russian) GDP is underestimated due to corruption and "shadow economy".

>Facts
>Sup Forums
That board has anything but factposting. And to be honest Ukraine is a great example where minority has a power in a really unproportional way.

>ukrainians