The LAPD is reportedly investigating Danny Masterson on multiple counts of sexual assault...

>The LAPD is reportedly investigating Danny Masterson on multiple counts of sexual assault. According to a statement from the LAPD released to The Hollywood Reporter, “three women have come forward and disclosed that they were sexually assaulted by Masterson during the early 2000s.” The women claim that, as Scientologists, they were discouraged from going to the police by the Church Of Scientology in an effort to protect Masterson, one of the church’s most prominent members.

>A representative for Masterson said the claims are false, alleging that one of the accusers tried to manipulate Masterson while they were dating and making “numerous inconsistent claims that she was previously raped by at least three other famous actors and musicians.”

>The allegations against Masterson were first reported in exhaustive detail by Tony Ortega, a former Village Voice reporter who runs a site called The Underground Bunker and has reported extensively on the Church Of Scientology. Ortega says the claims are just emerging now because, as Leah Remini alleged on her A&E series Leah Remini: Scientology And The Aftermath, Scientology goes to great lengths to cover up its celebrity members’ misdeeds. According to Ortega, a number of assaulted and wronged parties came forward to both Remini and the LAPD after the show aired, including two of the three women who have made allegations against Masterson.

Dammit, Hyde.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X_3qcJK_wWs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just anti scientology propaganda
you'd think the jews wouldn't allow this sort of drivel seeing as they've been persecuted for 4000 years!

Goddamn it this better not fuck up The Ranch.

kek

Damn every part of my childhood is destroyed

Can Scientology get him out of this somehow?

Interesting. This was apparently still while That 70's Show was still airing.

How old was he when the show got cancelled?

JACKASS

Damn, this is what happens when you belong to a shit cult/organization and you are at the bottom of the pyramid.

One step out of line, they shut your ass down.

What season are they on now and has there been a dip in quality?

I watched about half of the first season and liked it, but never finished it.

because its scientology this is one of few times where i can believe this post is a paid shill running damage control

SP bitches, enjoy being fair game. I hope they get what's coming to them.

>one of the church’s most prominent members

Literally "who?" why is this on Sup Forums?

Because he's a famous actor

singer of the band At the Drive-In was tweeting about this dude being a rapist months ago

the same bitter lying no talent cunts probably told every emo band they fucked this year the same story. groupie meth head sluts got no shame. waited until he was on another successful tv show to start their extortionist plans

Never heard of him and probably haven't seen any movie he's been in.

You're either underage or really old.

Lol, seems like these women need some heavy auditing.

Literally who

HANGING OUT

Is that shit any good? Sam Elliot is literally the only reason I want to watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=X_3qcJK_wWs

lmao

I googled and he was in some shit comedy tv show.

Ok, so underage.

70s show was on for an eternity and everyone watched it here and there.

yeah it would be upsetting for the tens of people who watch that show

>early 2000s

its great, i just watched the show last month, and was suprised how good it was. i thought with the 2 dudes from 70s show it was going to be shit, but it is quite good.