Why haven't leafs been banned yet? Leafposting is absolutely cancerous and is killing this board

Why haven't leafs been banned yet? Leafposting is absolutely cancerous and is killing this board.

Lets raise awareness to this growing leafposting epidemic that is really hurting the Sup Forums experience

Thanks

Another Ausfailian thread.

Go eat some Vegemite and get fucked, bogan loser. Eat my shit. Don't even dare to reply, I will wreck you.

>Leaf
Opinion disregarded.

I told you not to reply, you bogan loser.

Canada has the best quality of living in the world, you are all jealous of us.

Especialyl you. Yes, YOU. You faggot Ausfailians want to be like us so bad, you are like children that try to emulate us, but you can never be like us, because we're too good for you.

This thread proves that

>Aussies: humorous, original shitposters

>Leafs: asshurt nigger faggot shitposters

I agree

>USA: greatest mediators

>burgerFAGGOTS taking the Ausfailians side just because they are jealous of Canada

Get the fuck off my board, NOW.

Shit tier opinion. Drink mercury

You're painfully unfunny, you know?

I wasn't trying to be funny or spout a subjective opinion. What I said was fact.

Get off my board, you are all jealous of Canada. Just go. Leave, right now.

>australians trying to divert attention away from their notorious shitposting

YOUZ WUZ KINGS

ITS CURRENT YEAR!!!

leafs and aussies have united

op is just a false flagging americuck using a proxy

People talk bad about aus posters but they aren't even 1% as bad as canada posters. please ban leafs

too good for our posts but not too good for our immigrant cops who take care of your dindu problem eh

I keep putting off making a collage for anti-leaf propaganda. All the absurd liberal hypocrisy, shittest bantz, sarcasm goes over there more so then any other yank. Fuck leafs

canadians dont like my opinions on other threads so fukin ban the leafs

Do it. You don't have the balls to do it, you Ausfailian retarded fuck.

SHITPOSTING FIGHT!

Stay mad, Nigel.