How dumb are Trump supporters to not understand this?

A six pointed star on a benign background is not racist.

A six pointed star on a money background is fucking racist.

Are you guys even serious right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

greatseal.com/committees/firstcomm/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>racist
Jews aren't a race you bigot

so shapes + $ = racism?

I think i finally understand.

threadly reminder to word filter cnn to hide any mention of that horrible network

Or maybe you just want to build a strawman.

But I'll let it go, you probably don't understand logical fallacies.

It's red and white to show solidarity with the social Canadian republic of BLM.

What do you mean jews aren't a race? Are you an antisemite, goy? Don't you know about the 6 gorillion? Those 60 gorillion innocents lost their lives for this? Can't believe you would talk about the 600 gorillion in such a harmful way. Never forget the 6000 gorillion.

It's a dank meme

I get it now.

You're absolutely correct OP. Good thing he didn't post the pentacle star or I would be mother fucking offended, round up jews and gas them level offended.

Our money is racist

thats it, I am now #mentallyHill

This is some inception level jewery

wtf, i hate money now

So you are telling me that Jews, all Jews, are synonymous with the world's financial institutions, such as the banks and wall street?

>ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:^)

>it's actually possible

Why must Kek be so cruel?

What about a six pointed star on a big nosed man?

>my sides

Not racist

jews did 9/11 part 2

Shapes = Racist?

LOL

Put a star on money or Hillary, or a bunch of fags : there will be an outrage.

Oh my, maybe we found out something?

Maybe that's the best conspiracy test : put a star on something and wait.

Do you ever get tired of making up excuses for Trumps own stupidity? I mean i was all for Trump for a while then i saw he can't control his mouth from spewing retarded shit. Hillary might be a cunt but at least she has the self control to stick with a lie and not spout dumbass shit that's going to cost her votes

greatseal.com/committees/firstcomm/

>The four men consulted among themselves between July 4 and August 13, then each brought before the committee a suggestion for the design of the Great Seal. The three Congressmen suggested allegorical scenes:

>Benjamin Franklin: "Moses standing on the Shore, and extending his Hand over the Sea, thereby causing the same to overwhelm Pharaoh who is sitting in an open Chariot, a Crown on his Head and a Sword in his Hand. Rays from a Pillar of Fire in the Clouds reaching to Moses, to express that he acts by Command of the Deity. Motto, Rebellion to Tyrants is Obedience to God."

>Thomas Jefferson: The children of Israel in the wilderness, led by a cloud by day and a pillar of fire by night. For the reverse side of the seal: Hengist and Horsa, the two brothers who were the legendary leaders of the first Anglo-Saxon settlers in Britain.

The whole lib argument doesn't make any fucking sense though.

Hillary isn't Jewish.

If the background was tacos and the silhouette shape was a sombrero is that racist?

Doesn't there have to be MOTIVE for something to be racist?

What's the fucking motive here?

Hillary is corrupt and seeks money.

Yes, there's a hexagram. Yes it looks like the star of david.

Explain to me how this is even dog whistling.

SOMEONE make a cogent argument out of this.

I've never seen someone grasp at straws harder than this.

no, no, no
things_I_dont_like = racist

>it only racest cuz its what trump did lomao! xD

What if they were bagels?

MUH SHERIFF STAR

A FUCKING STAR