Don't lose faith in USA just because Hillary is corrupt

youtube.com/watch?v=I8giiAlrtmA

Have faith an honest man like myself will fix the USA.

If I don't win this election I'll probably run for congress in my area and start the process of eliminating corruption. We're not allowed to Assassinate them, so we'll have to use the laws they won't follow. Don't take the law into your own hands, you'll just be as criminal as Hillary. Lets all Pray. In the name of the Father, Son & Holy Ghost to remove the cancer known as Hillary, with a swift and quick death & expedient transportation to Hell where she can rest in the horror she created for all of us. Amen.

Other urls found in this thread:

resist.com/CWII.pdf
people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf
i.4cdn.org/pol/1467868400698.gif
lambright.com/clinton-foundation-corruptoin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no one cares about you loser.You admitted yourself that you are a Jewish pawn.You befriend jews you are a fag

They are, actually. DC could burn to the ground and the country would only improve.

Shut the fuck up Mexico
You're good for nothing. You're a coward. FUCK YOU Mr. Taco!

You should quit shilling your poorly made (and poorly watched) videos.

Fuck off jewlover stop deflecting and answer dag u have been accused of conspiring with Jews to proliferate the Jewish agenda by acting as a anti Zionist

its much more than just hillary, wayne

bout time you read this resist.com/CWII.pdf

lol you're a joke already

typical look at the ID only one post. What a piece of shit.

Ok, reading now.

Shut the fuck up singapore, go spit on a sidewalk

>Trump is pro-Jewish/Pro Israel
>Stormfaggots think we want them
Fuck off

>resist.com/CWII.pdf

OK, I have read lots of this from the other five times you have suggested it.

Did you write it.

What points do you want to make?

It just about the meltdown and how the author thinks the guerrilla warfare will go. I agree with it.

Are you telling me to fuck off?

My point is that this nation has crossed the point of no return and anyone with a brain had best get prepared.

That book in particular could save lives because its based on the authors experience of the rhodeisan collapse; which will very much resemble ours

we are way past hope of reform

read this as well

THE FATE OF EMPIRES and SEARCH FOR SURVIVAL people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf

its very short; our time is up

did you not see the fbi-user posts?

i.4cdn.org/pol/1467868400698.gif

yes

>people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf

If I can't get any traction in the coming month's I have an exit plan.

I agree USA is fucked and headed for civil war.

This is actually why I decided to bid for president with no backing or orgization, the shit is hitting the fan and this was my last chance to give it a try. My effort so far has been a waste of my time. Yet I'm still hoping one wealthy individual will see my courage and give me somebacking. I could remove the corruption from the USA and save us from a civil war. It's just corruption.

Corruption that goes to the top.

the people don't know about it.

We won't be so fucked if we can get the sheepople to wake up.

Unlike most americans. I have brains and options. While I'm financially poor at this moment, it's only temporary. Mostly because I'm unwilling to break the law to get ahead. I could choose to join the dark side. I could get my law degree and just steal money like everybody else.

I choose not to be a thief.

Not only did I see it.
I posted it to my site.

lambright.com/clinton-foundation-corruptoin/

I like how the FBI thinks a civil war is any day if they don't keep a lid on the fraud and they are correct.

fucking building 7 in NYC on 9/11 if the public actually knew about that, and who did it. "Israel" we would be in civil war.

Hey, let me put a bullet in your head instead.

This is a movement to take back our country by putting the face of Sup Forums in power. We will be forever known in history books as the board of justice. Thank you based Wayne for leading this movement.

Go suck a bag of dicks

t. Safeway employee of the month

Damn I'm good looking. Humble also.

>one post argument

You should smile more Wayne, no need to look so serious all the time.

Fuck off wayne

OK

Actually I am.

I have three Porsche 928's.

How do you fuck off?

my ((( Investors )))

With my three Porsche's.