How

how

Nolan can film 2 dogs licking their balls and he'll get an 8/10 on IMDb

yeah. i like the prestige but I feel it's rating is pretty inflated

interstellar is one of the best movies of the last decade no meme 2bh

Hey, that's not true
He has to include a character mentioning that a vague philosophical/psychological concept applies to appease his pseudo-intellectual fanbase.
>"Those dogs are licking their balls, much like the experiments of Dr. Pavlov I see"

DUDE LOVE LMAO

I have an upboat I was bidden to give thee.

Interstellar is Nolan's best. All you spergs who cry about love being a major theme of the movie are hopelessly autistic.

Best movie experience I have been to.

Far too low.

When I rank movies I rate them according to genre if you categorize interstellar as sci fi its top 10 all time.

It's a fantastic movie.

Tars what's the threads autism setting?

I guess one of the few positives we got out of imdb message boards being deleted is that it nuked the headquarters of the nolanfags. That's a pretty big win though (for you).

I thought we had driven all the nolanfaggots back to rebbit. How sad, these retards are back.

welp looks like they're all here now

It deserves a 7/10 its no more and much less at points

Can we agree it was great till the ending? They should had kept the original where coop dies

>nolan is bad because of a meme movie
He's overrated and can be pretty sloppy but he's a solid hollywood director

no he isn't and never will be.

Love + Outer Space = Three words - hella f*kin epic!`

DUDE

>I. HATE. LOVE. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! *heavy autistic breathing*

It's a good flick, lighten up.

no, he's actually totally fucking terrible and you are literally a complete fucking idiot

his movies are shot like ass (ESPECIALLY his action movies, he can't shoot action to save his left testicle), his movies are pretentious and self important beyond all fuck appealing to pseudointellectuals such as yourself, his script is utterly retarded, he gets the worst performances ever out of his actors. like jesus christ does he ever even yell cut? absolutely nothing feels natural in a nolan movie. every single movie he's made is an utter pile of shit except momento, and that also goes to shit after the first viewing.

you are so fucking stupid it hurts. please go the fuck back to rebbit you '90s born fucking idiot.

>DUDE JUST TURN OFF UR BRAIN LMAO

It's a good movie. That's it really.

Nolan is pretty good at making a flick that keeps the normies entertained, and convinces wannabe-patricians that they are watching KINO.

>pretty sloppy
>solid director
pick one

>i am enlightened by my own intelligence

Name three things wrong with Nolan's directing style

HARD MODE: Can't talk about The Batman films

The movie was back then incredible to watch on cinema screen but rewatching it was almost exhausting. Pompous and beautiful, but shallow.

I agree, shallow and pedantic.

>Pompous and beautiful, but shallow
Very much like the Miller planet.
It's like poetry.

Because it's actually a good movie OP.
And to prove you i am not a Nolan fag i'm gonna add that his Batman trilogy was pretty dense and Inception really fucked up with all the exposition.

Despise the cast Inception really lacked emotion... i wanted to like it but man i felt nothing.

With Interstellar Nolan finally delivered something on the level of The prestige.

Fuck you're autistic. I feel like your posts ITT have somehow given me a good look into your real life.

What was the original?

Also, did anyone else figure out Cooper was the ghost literally the moment he realised it was binary for stay?

>rewatch it
>theres like 30 minutes straight of that Interstellar theme song with a slideshow of different stuff happening

Christ

>8.6
that's impossible!

Calm down the autism there you underage retard.

It doesn't really wrap up well, but it's enthralling throughout.

I liked it.

and I would still buy the Hans Zimmer Soundtrack

Watch more movies

"Love is the one thing we know that transcends time and space"

Smashing that mf 7 star like tbqh senpai I can't even feel my finger n e more.

I mean, there's nothing terribly wrong with it, but there's nothing that stands out in any way either. It's a pretty bland style. His writing is where his movies shit themselves completely.

*mumbles*

music is too loud

>planets orbit a black hole
>still have normal daylight

too long

You're a fucking idiot. It's explained at the end of the fucking movie that it isn't love, but gravity. HUR DUR IT'S LOVE BRAVO NOLAN.

>Sup Forums talks about how cinematography/ presentation of film > storyline
>how plot has no effect on film
>always is disregarded whenever it comes to kino-imagery such as Interstellar
ew

too anne hathaway

The thing that always sticks out to me is how wooden and hackneyed the dialogue is in his movies. It's hard to actually describe what I'm talking about. Characters just seem to blurt out lines that seem only tangentially related to what was just said half a second earlier. Almost being non-sequiturs, even. The dialogy isn't quite "quippy" in a Whedon way, but it's still snappy and dumb.

He also has a propensity for setting up these elaborate ruth-goldberg-machine subplots that make absolutely no goddamn sense, but the audience is just supposed to sit back and go with it.

Music is too loud

Sup Forums getting triggered by love
really, really makes you think hmm

Because of the black hole's accretion disk. You don't even need to have watched the movie for that, just seen an image or two. Amazing.

>long drawn out expository scenes are not shot/edited to be anymore interesting visually and are just barely serviceable
>very sloppy with action scenes in general
>dull, muted color palettes get old really fast

This doesn't account for the amount of sunlight seen on every planet in the movie.

Making your audience go death shouldn't be an accomplishment. It was way too fucking loud.

>How

Love, Tars. Love

it was a great movie in almost all aspects right up until the end

then it just completely shit the bed

But just like sunshine, I'll say that I liked the movie and that is was enjoyable and above average and missed out on being great. It is not shit

Really? Please cite the research on accretion disks you're using to draw this conclusion, and pair it with the relevant fictional data on Interstellar's black hole.

>no meme
>memes

explain yourself

I remember playing the ost of the docking scene non stop after watching it on theaters because it was so epic and greatest thing ever for me, i mean the movie was okay but man the music experience was great and i really didnt knew much good music back then and for that reason alone the movie ranked high with me

Interstellar is obviously a good, well made adventure-space movie, perhaps some may think it's not as memorable and an obvious classic -level as other Nolan's movies were but it was okay. TDKR is the one that should've gotten more oscars than it did imho.

The twist really made the movie imho. The tesseract design was so trippy abd it was a big wtf

because some people didn't like it, OP, that's why it's only an 8.6, and we should respect their opinions I guess

>Dr. Pavlov
> i'm CANIS

ohohohohoooo KICKASS post there man

really made me zozzle!!