Mfw I realized how many times we will be called a "non-country" on Sup Forums this summer

>mfw I realized how many times we will be called a "non-country" on Sup Forums this summer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bypLwI5AQvY
youtube.com/watch?v=DZ6rfxoEFI4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's just Americans being salty you beat them and you have like 10 million people total to their 350 million.

literally who

>non-country trying to comfort non-country

If you aren't a non-country now, you will be in 10 more years

Maybe it's because you are a non-country

amerimutt doesn't understand the meme

no one was salty. we had our chance

At least you're not a Bosnian.

Oh, go on then.

youtube.com/watch?v=bypLwI5AQvY

Genuinely sad to see.

just some Sup Forumsshits that force yet another one of their autistic rhetorics upon our traditional memes

Since when is the political divide between two halves of Belgium an sp meme you moron?

you deserve it though

FARAGE
A
R
A
G
E

well you are a non-country

I don't even consider myself racist but this is just sad.

the nigger devils

Poor Little White Guy

Most Belgian picture I've witnessed desu

>King Leopold's recompense

do you guys read simenon in school?

>have 1 white on team
>he's the goallie
B U L L I E D
U
L
L
I
E
D

deal with it, we´re called rebel province 24/7

Who is that qt goalkeeper?

based vertical germany

I don't think Americans are going to be salty about losing in a sport we don't care about.
Iceland beating England who is 160 times as big in a sport that England does care about, however, is just embarrassing.

It's going to be fun OP

THE QUESTION IS, WHO ARE YOU?

says france, whose national team is already in this state

and just for the record, and i know most of you won't give a shit but i'll post it anyway:

blacks unironically develop earlier so they're bigger/faster/stronger at that young age. A lot of them will disappear because they rely on those traits alone and aren't training what they should train (technique, vision and reading of the game), exactly because of the surplus of physical traits they posess now. Kids who develop later (a lot of them white boys) will have relied on the above 3 traits and when they're out of puberty, will gain physicality. That's where the segregation between "young age GOAT" and "first team GOAT" is made. There, i said it. Make of it what you want.

>non-countries

>Americans ever caring about divegrass
I'm too busy with NFL, NBA and CFB my dude

I don't get it. Why would we give a fuck about black Romania?

yes

non-country general?

>mfw I realized how many times we will be called "moors" on Sup Forums this summer

i loathe belgshits so much

t. non country

wew lads

Belgium National Football Team
Differentia virum
Diversity is our strength

>mfw I realized how many times we will be called "mutt" on Sup Forums this summer

don't worry too much lad
everyone will soon forget you were even in the WC after you get knocked out in the group stage

germany is country my man. what are you on?

Genuinely what the fuck.

Looks nice to me

Hey guys

Why are the goalkeepers always white?

its more to do with understanding where you should be rather than relying on speed and athleticism. i dont watch soccer so thats a guess

Have you ever had a mutt? They're the best dogs, just like we're the best country.

You make good beer though

this is our u19 team you lying prick. Google it yourselves. You guys cherry pick pictures to fit your agenda just like the hypocrite left does

18 looks like the only words he knows are 'Ooga Booga'.

so you shouldnt choose the best data set to represent your claim even though it may be disingenuous? maybe thats why youre a non country?

>non-country calling out a non-country

Genuine question, would you rather they selected worse white players than better black ones?

>that qt goalkeeper
makes up for the others, tbqh

yes. then they might represent the genetic make up of the region they represent. wouldnt that be something.

I had to hover over your flag to know what country you was from

pic needs a brazzers logo

Jesus christ you fucking keyboard warriors are annoying. Just fuck off we don't care about your boogeyman board go fight your internet war on another board please.

A FUCKING TREE

He's right though. Lebanon may be shit, but it's a country.

>says northern ireland

>Leb a non-country

Blame Putin for rigging the groups just so he could laugh at you

he's talking about Brits you retard

youtube.com/watch?v=DZ6rfxoEFI4

none of them look under 19

>mfw I realized how many times we will be called "poo in da loo" on Sup Forums this summer

What the fuck is CFB

cuckfest ball

>a fucking christmas tree

why does belgium have so many black people

t. Nwuwanko 'Clever Boy' Mulumbu

>the massive influx of Sup Forums and Sup Forums posters

Worst part of every WC here

Which one's worst, Sup Forums or Sup Forums?

Aren't they the same bunch of mongs?

>mfw we will be called "moors" even when playing against the actual moors

Sup Forums has a dash of /x/ and /r9k/, while Sup Forums is much more Sup Forums. They are mongs, yes, but not the same.

we deserved to lose and i didnt expect much anway, ahmed-ić. only american outlaw-types would be salty. they probably think there's a rivalry now even though nobody gives a shit about the USMNTNNMTMNTMNTMT

no, Sup Forums are extremely racist mongoloids and can't talk about anything with them without them turning it into a racial argument
Sup Forums are just extreme mongoloids, I suspect most of them are 12 (eight).