How do we fix Sup Forums?

Why are Greeks so uneducated and superstitious? Believing in miracles, witchcraft, demons and angels is very common here and when you try to prove them wrong they get all aggressive.

So last night I was arguing with a middle aged man who had tattooed Christ into his bicep. He said how a demon visited him in his sleep and that the power of Jesus compelled him or some shit. I kindly explained how that phenomenon is called "Sleep Paralysis" in the civilized world and provided scientific basis but all he did was get angry and call me a demon and a satanist.

Stop trying to fool the children of God, satan!

slav subhuman

t. greek in sweden

t. kraut larping as a laz larping as a turk larping as a greek

Albanian subhuman in Greece

greek subhuman in greece

pay denbts

>Why are Greeks so uneducated and superstitious?
Isn't the Greek IQ 89?

No
It's by 96, with all the refugees and ex-USSR diaspora of the last 20 years
OP is baiting hard

It's true though

It's true if you hang out with fortune teller gypsies or people that were born pre-WW2
So how comfy is your village in Epirus with population of 20+ desu

literally half the people over the age of 40-50 hold those beliefs

>So last night I was arguing with a middle aged man who had tattooed Christ into his bicep.
Uhhh how did it come to that.

My brother too goes around mocking people about their beliefs on whatever subject just for the fun of getting under their skin and then claims they get aggressive out of nowhere. Chances are you've mistaken your ass for a mouth and are shitting on people when talking to them. Not that most people don't deserve it one way or another, but don't whine on the internet that you got the reaction you worked for.

I don't mock people, I corrected an idiot who mistaked a sleep disorder with demon and satan worship.

You don't step on a landmine to defuse it. Now tell the aussie how it happened.

And you are suprized that he got angry when you called him idiot?

fyromian subhuman in turkey

No I didn't call him an idiot then kek, I called him an idiot now

I know how you feel, breh.
Today I went to grab myself a cup of coffee and I was asked twice for cigs, thrice for money, and I saw everyone searching around the garbage.

I guess this now /hell/. So where do you guys download stuff from? Is there a site like gamato around? Also does anyone know where I can download My Life as a Teenage Robot from?

I just watch online from gamato or teniesonline