Sup Forums BTFO

This really makes you think.... wow....

Info thread? info thread!

>#2

>#2

Well, clearly it didn't make me think enough. I missed that.

I am now a #cruzmissle

dear democrats: when a guy calls himself a democrat, and then shoots up to 103 in the 2016 orlando nightclub shooting... you know something is seriously wrong with your party

What is this? A guide for ants?

Get out of our politics you voted for a retarded faggot who will ruin you so you have no say.

>When a guy says that illegal immigrants from Mexico can rape and murder when they come here
FTFY

Don't post this dumb shit in an infothread

>ukranian Internet
Actually nevermind what I said for the back in time thing, it has good info but its a pretty bad idea for if you went back in time as a lot of that shit is too complicated

Kek

This is also how sites know what card you have just by entering a number, however they usually make you click what type of card it is for security reasons

(((80036639)))
>latino immigrants
>not illegal immigrants
Good tavi!

Hello fbi

How are people who invade your country immigrants now?

With minorities skyrocketing and the middle class declining there won't be another Republican POTUS again.

Last one

Wtf I hate biochemistry now

Solid wiring a shit.

I can't stand that stringy stranded shit, especially for anything under 14 guage

I love it, snugs into wirenuts and around leads nicely, doesn't break in 10 years when it becomes brittle from use or from being jerked around by retards tugging them at a junction box.

any guides on cooking meth?

Only do it if you want to accidentally level half a city block radius around you.

Guide on how to be a good goyim.

Why the fuck does correct the record employ so many canadians?
Or are do leafs just do it for free?

>Sup Forums BTFO
>occupy democrats
>1 post by this ID

BTFO has just become another liberal,. SJW buzz word. As soon as I see it in a post title I know the post is garbage

Imagine that. His popularity soared because he spoke the truth instead of being a cuck.

What a world we live in

Thanks for unshitting this thread Zajvpubg, a real human bean

I work more with small electronics so I can't really talk about more electrician stuff like that. But having to solder two 20 or 22 gauge wires that are split up into a bunch of smaller wires is just ass in my opinion. I can't really get them to mesh together right, and some of the hair like strands fall off sometimes and they can't really be twisted together as well as solid ones.

It's really easy just don't smoke your own shit or have a sub brick iq while doing it

Oh yeah when working with hobby electronics and circuitboards for sure you would want solid, good point, I guess it would be better for bomb making in that case.
My experience is with running lines for power.
Ironically most people making it aren't in that safe boat.