What does Sup Forums think of Moonlight? I just watched it and thought it was very good

What does Sup Forums think of Moonlight? I just watched it and thought it was very good.
>inb4 someone goes completely Sup Forums

what's the movie about other than black people looking sad

\

>real answer
I will never watch it. Movies about gay black people don't suddenly enter my range of interests just because they won an award.

>Sup Forums answer
AYY MISTAH GOLDSTEIN I GOTTA NEW IDEAR. PICHA THIS: NIGGAZ, FAGZ, NIGGAFAGZ!

OH IRA ITS GONNA BE A HIT WITH THA GOYS AND WE BEEN NEEDIN TO BRING THE BLACK MAN DOWN A PEG!

Fuck off you gay nagger

7-8/10
Too melodramatic. Better watch "Blue is the warmest color" by Kechiche starring Lea Seydoux and Adele Exarchopoulos. More realistic.

Also: blue here, blue there. Why this color is so symbolic for gay peoplez?

good movie

Don't care about niggers, poor people, or gays

>goes completely Sup Forums
never go full SJW, nigger

Multiple choice question.

Who is more obnoxious:

A. Liberals who love this movie because blacks/ faggots.

B. Sup Forums tards who hate this movie because muh niggers/faggots.

C. Faggots who sincerely enjoy this movie because it's legitimately a good movie, but then post shit like "Fuck Sup Forums this movie is good".

D. Frog posters

FUCK even this black boi got BLUE suit
why the fuck they want to be blue

It was really good, but it, as well as La La Land, didn't deserve Best Picture

There's already multiple threads going you stupid fuck

3 chapters of a man's life as a kid, teen, and adult coming to terms about who he is, what he feels and how he's treated

>no homo

+David Yost portraying blue ranger before also happens to be gay. Everything is connected here

faggot/nigger shit

D

Ebonics is garbage, story wise it jumps around making it incoherent and no time for character development.

>everytime you criticize this movie you get called a Sup Forumstard

Moonlight is the new Obama

this

fucking pc faggots

deserved the oscar

it's about how young men are forced to act masculine

>Can't criticize Moonlight without being a literal nazi

This is the future we are doomed to.

Which is only a problem if you're a fag.

Boyhood for liberals

I'm OP. I don't think there's anything wrong with criticizing the movie. I just know some people are gonna say something like, "Oy vey!!!! The goyim love blacks and gays! Let's brainwash everyone with a daily of Cultural Marxism from Shekelstein Studios!" or something like that.

You can't come to Sup Forums with seeing faggots taking about ass fucking or other queers saying they want to become girls. 90's born guys were a mistake.

B and D are pretty much the same

You'd better not be normalizing criticism of this art you fucking Nazi...

There's a whole board dedicated to that though

They never really keep their bugchasing cumgargle sessions contained there though.

Yeah, just like Sup Forums can't keep its autistic sperging in Sup Forums

the other gay character in the show is masculine as fuck tho. Maybe watch it before posting like everyone else does

I want more movies that promote and normalize homosexuality in the black community

Why? You didn't even watch this one.

It was Jewish trickery from the Oscars, not the director of this film. It had a lot of heart to it. It's even stronger on repeated viewing

They should keep their filth there but they don't, They insist on spreading it around and then calling anyone that doesn't want to see it Sup Forums

why do you don't want more gay nigger?
are you a racist or a homophobe by any chance?

I live in Atlanta, I'm surrounded by gay niggers every day.
I just want to see you talk about the movie you haven't seen.

It a good movie,

Just not the best movie of the year, hell, Spotlight was better.

It's amazing how all three actors played the same character so well. At first I was surprised Black looked so different from Chiron, but he acted the exact same way.

Stop having opinions like this Then it's an actual criticism.

say it with me

SECRET
BEACH
HANDJOBS

Mostly because the beliefs of Sup Forums are shared by lots of people who never go on Sup Forums. It's normal to discuss politics it's slightly less normal to discuss eating ass.

>Colonia
lmao u almost had me

You mean as opposed to going completely cultural Marxist, like whining about societal pressures on men to be masculine, and making the most masculine character a homosexual?

Can someone honestly tell me what they thought was so good about it? I don't think I've ever seen some real criticism for Moonlight besides it addressing an important issue.

the bit with the adulthood segment kind of messed it up. worse than when they did the same thing in Sleepers.

>inb4 someone goes completely Sup Forums
Sup Forums approves. It accurately depicts majority-black areas as hell holes of dysfunction, and it centers on a gay black love story instead of an interracial one.

It's just Boyhood with Gay niggers

But Boyhood is Boyhood for liberals

>Can someone honestly tell me what they thought was so good about it?

I would like to know this as well. The story and dialogue were very straightforward. It unfolded so predictably that I started to get bored.

Camera work was too loose and student-film-y in the beginning. Cinematography is good. The classical soundtrack manipulates the viewer into thinking that the film is more important and artistic than it is.

Fact: Black dudes h8 this fa660t propaganda. Who's it for then? Beta cucks and (((them))).

Resist the urge /tv.

Pol doesn't discuss politics though.

Sup Forums gave up on trying to be masculine a long time ago

Nigga ain't nobody forcing you to be masculine take a look at Kevin

The performances were very good, especially Juan and the facial expressions of the different Chirons. Chiron's story and evolution is relatable to a lot of young adults regardless of race or sexual orientation and presented in a frank, honest way. The aspects of poverty and homosexuality are handled tastefully so they are elements of the movie but not the sole, defining focus of it. I'm actually surprised that it is Sup Forums of all places that is butthurt over it, considering so many people here are introverts who seem to hate normalfags this would be the perfect movie for them because it deals with loneliness and being pressured by society.

as an insecure poorfag with a broken family (but not gay tho) I felt for him.

So...gay niggers looking sad?

>best picture

This is the future that liberals want.

This movie wouldn't win if it had white people as leads.

>this movie may not have won an award if it was a completely different movie, set in a completely different setting with completely different actors

>surprised Sup Forums doesn't like something the critics like
how gnu r u
Seriously though, I haven't even seen it. I can't pass up the opportunity to shitpost in threads that bait Sup Forums, especially when the board tries to defend Hollywood bullshit. I'll watch it eventually, but it really does sound like whiny garbage circlejerked by Hollywood elite.

If the lead actors were white, the whole movie would take on a school shooting route and muh gun laws.

There's nothing whiny about it, most of what Chiron goes through is what most young people go through, just in a different environment. You sound like you just heard what the summary of the movie was, then made up your mind about whether you hate it or not without even seeing it. You can't watch a movie expecting to hate it because you're just going to look for details to confirm your preconceived notions and ignore everything else.

Isn't part of the movie talking about how homophobic black culture is?

I haven't made up my mind about anything, and I won't until I watch it. That's just my expectation based on what I've heard and read and how Hollywood tends to go about their business. I can and do make up my own mind whenever I watch a movie, no matter what the critics (Sup Forums shitposters or Hollywood elite) say.
Not everyone is completely dependent on the opinion of others in the formation of their own opinions.

Sup Forums discusses politics , that is a good one.

I can just find niggers repulsive without being Sup Forums?
I don't have a problems with them, but niggers are objectively the ugliest type of humans. Okay, maybe second ugliest after poos

Except that was already made, and it's called "Elephant" and it has 0 to do with muh gun laws.

Fucking retard POS

Why the fuck are you on a thread discussing a film you haven't seen taking part into convo as if you had seen it

just spam gore and get yourself banned and dos omething productive instead

What part of shitposting don't you understand? Sometimes shitposting leads to some interesting conversation.

What about Australian aboriginals?

But we've seen an ostracized character all the time in movies. Is being black and gay enough?

Compared to something like the fourth season of The Wire, it just didn't have as much of an impact on me.

i bet only 10 niggers saw this movie. it's funny how liberals are trying to push this gay shit on the niggers now when they are violently opposed to homosexuals. hopefully it backfires

>made by black with black cast about black culture.
>whines about whites and liberals
are you some sort of self-hating liberal white yourself because you sure sound like one

gaykino

>made by black with black cast about black culture.
there's no evidence of this

I don't like this film. Not because it's about gay people or black people but because the production value was low quality and one dimensional. Two, because the writing was stale. And three because it tries to be something deep when it's something shallow

kek

There's nothing low quality about the production, just because it isn't littered with generic Red digital camera and cgi doesn't mean it's low q.

>This strawman
Good job, you moron. The natural lighting was so low quality that he only shot a couple scenes at night and they looked like shit. Any other lighting was one tone or didn't set the scene enough.

I always watch whatever wins best picture so I guess I will be watching this. I should be glad La La Land didn't win, it looks fucking brutal. I really hate musicals.

Reflects the narrative of the film, poor can't see the world in its beauty due to opression.

So let me get this straight. Sup Forums is rooting for a musical, meanwhile a movie about a a Christian WW2 soldier who believes highly in his morals goes ignored by them. Fucking closet cases.

Really liked third guy's acting in relation to second guy's, really come off as the same person.

Aside from that i thought the movie was empty, it said things that a lot of other movies have said and also didn't have a shred of intimacy. after watching manchester by the sea you can't think of for example his mom's monologue as a true or genuine thing. And also his "step dad" was based he just didn't seem like a person that would exist.

I like how his physical acting, the way he walked, sat down, - acted - played out. Great way to fill a character with no words

>Trying to make it deeper than it is
It's because they were trying to do a whole 80s cinematography gimmick until the end

After the first two songs it doesn't really feel like a musical at all in a good way.

Him being betrayed by Kevin wasn't predictable at all, neither was Juan dying.

The third chapter was great even though they could've gotten a lot more of an emotional punch out of the scene with the mother but the first and second chapters were kind of lacking for most parts due to the child actors not being bery good.