This was a good movie. Best X-Men movie by far...

This was a good movie. Best X-Men movie by far, although that's not saying a whole lot since most of them are just half-assed cash grabs.

But I couldn't help but notice...

95% of the faceless bad soldiers are all white guys, while almost all the good characters are diverse.

And it's not just in this movie-- it's in nearly all of them.

Are they intentionally conditioning people, particularly teenagers and children, to see unfamiliar powerful-looking white men as the villains of life, while at the same time conditioning them to see people of color as automatically virtuous? Or is it just me?

>Only white people do science
>Three white guys fight more white guys
>POC literally sex slaves

Fuck off

go back to pol my friend

>poc
Back to tumblr

uh, half the staff of the laboratory where the kid mutants were made were all hispanic, except for the evil creepy old white guy in charge of it all who speaks condescendingly to them.

I said "unfamiliar" white guys. You're familiar with Logan and Xavier. They're okay, because you already know them. But new white guys who show power? Bad.

I don't understand what you're referring to with the third one.

>conditioning them to see people of color as automatically virtuous

His words, not mine.

>all the main characters are white

it's just you

not trying to Sup Forums. i noticed this. am i wrong in noticing this pattern?

as i said in the other comment-- yes, FAMILIAR white men are allowed to be the main characters. In other words, the ones you already know as being in power. the ones you're okay with having power.

New white guys coming in and trying to take power from the familiar white guys? Bad.

Then it's not a problem of race. It's a problem of familiarity.

could you explain further?

I misspoke. They're used as brood mares. Not sex slaves.

Also all the minorities were nurses. The actual scientists were all white.

i-it's nothing, goy.

right. the evil scientists. the bad guys. all white.

the victims, the sympathetic tragic heroes-- all hispanic.

It's not just you, user. There certainly does appear to be a pattern, and I too have noticed it gradually increasing over the past decade. Keep thinking critically, and don't let others invalidate your observations by screeching pol, bigot, or racist. Stay strong and proud of who you are and where you come from.

Superior white Wolverine genetics?

No?

pretty sure I didn't see any white male kid mutant either at the end

Not sure what you're getting at here. Only Laura had Wolverine's genes. And she's Hispanic. All the mutant kids were diverse.

Wolverine, again, the old guard. The one you're already familiar with.

And he dies. His kind is dying out. That's the message. The old white guys that were capable of being heroes are all dying out, and the ones that are replacing them are all evil.

Central message: Never let white men assert themselves in any situation-- they will only oppress you.

there was one-- the one who looks like an alien.

He can't be a pure white male-- he'd only be an oppressor.

what exactly is going on here? and why?

help me understand this. And please don't say it's the Jews. That's a red herring. It's way more complicated than that.

>cholos in the first scene
>Anti white

Fuck off

Logan kills Mexicans in the opening scene and then people shout "USA! USA! USA!" in his limo

Truly a MAGA film

random and immediately defeated, not consequential, they serve their purpose (to establish logan as formidable) and are defeated.

white street punks would've been unrealistic and not intimidating enough to logan.

yeah, the little drunken white chodes shouting USA-- again, depicted negatively. although come to think of it, they seemed either hispanic or maybe italian like the drunken bride who flashes logan later on.

but the takeaway from that scene is, they have privilege they obviously did not earn and therefore shouldn't have.

i also didn't say it was anti-white. i said it depicts white men a certain way and lets the watcher finish the conclusion. leads them halfway down the path and then lets them walk the rest of the way thinking they found the end on their own. you can subtly condition a populace against a demographic and propagandize without being overtly racist. in fact, that's usually the only way it's ever been successful. subtlety.

I think you have autism

Don't you get it? You have to ignore everything in front of you and not question anything if you want to be le smart "above it all" man

He kills a shit load of federales in the beginning

seegood point, though. those are the only blatantly "bad" hispanic guys in the film.