They're literally just here because they beat Montenegro and Ireland and now they'll only have to beat Peru to advance

They're literally just here because they beat Montenegro and Ireland and now they'll only have to beat Peru to advance.

How can one nation be so lucky?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GtbUea395kk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They only qualified for EC in 1992 because Yugoslavia was kicked out. And they won it. So very lucky.

>this assblast
Hope you have fun getting Sweden'd by Germany

They're not that lucky. Look who they have to live beside.

tbf you're butthurt and Denmark > Sweden

I'm pretty butthurt about this tbqhwyl

All you had to do was take points off the mighty flagraisers and ever powerful clogs and bus against pastaniggers to get to the world cup. Stop acting like big shit.

>only have to beat Perú
Heh

eriksen + 10

if he's injured or having a bad day it'll be easy for PERU

Eriksen is my mcm

A 4:4 in the group stages would be pretty neat, tbqh.

Literally only here because of a redirected own goal against Italy. Stfu Achmed.

>he thinks they have a chance against lord Bendtner

>only got a play off spot because of lloris' blunder

Denmark’s gonna get assraped by the true Aryans

We fucking destroyed A-level seeded Poland.

Cry moar

iceland isn't in our group m9

this, lmao, at least Denmark is strong enough to lift a trophy.

Denmark > Sweden

I'm just glad Schmeichel Jr. is gonna make an appearance. They will fight Australia for second place then probably lose to Argentina in the next round if they're lucky.

Can’t wait to rape Argentina and see all the memes

Sweden mad as fuck kk
If Lloris didn't gift you a goal you wouldn't be in the WC

I only wanted to see Denmark vs Sweden in the WC tbqh

I just wanted to see more drunk supporters storm the football plain.

> gibe Denmark - Iceland 1/8 final

The only time I wouldn't mind losing to. Iceland is based.

>bendtner will win a worldc up before messhit and penaldo

youtube.com/watch?v=GtbUea395kk

Danmarks mest forhadte mand.

Fun fact, he was from Sweden

Nice falseflag you made

>beating Perú
Good one mate.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

> geriatric Farfan and 10 literally-who's

If we go out to you guys we have no business being in the world cup

Huh? I never claimed he was Danish. Just that I wanted to see drunk supporters storm the field. But the other guy that ran across the field and scored a goal was Danish if we're going to make this a contest.

I will be cheering for Denmark.

>that face when Denmark are so superior to Sweden, we sent them our tenth best goalkeeper and he starts for their national team

Denmark's group is the same as Sweden's group though. 1 god team (France, Germany) 1 shit team (Australia, South Korea) and then 1 middle team that you'll be competing for 2nd place with (Peru, Mexico). Peru is not an easy team, they will be as difficult to get through as Mexico will be for you.

No he wasn't. He was a Danish citizen that recently moved to Sweden before that because of work.

The whole world will be rooting for the lovable underdogs Peru and the gregarious Australians.

> tfw the goalkeeper for the 5th best team in Denmark is Sweden's first choice

>Thomas Sorensen
>Christian Poulsen
>Jan Kristiansen

we had such a fucking garbage squad back then

no wonder we haven't qualified for anything in ages

I mean, we managed to beat Ecuador in Quito with 10 men, beat Eost Guay and draw with Argentina in Buenos Aires, going undefeated this year. Those three teams are far better than your NT.

To be fair, our best player is going to be rusty for the WC, so it could go either way.

ITT post examples of Denmark's superiority over Sweden

we lost more goals in qualifying than all the other 31 nations at the world cup

we were pot 1 because we cheated the system and played no friendlies

that win was no achievement at all

desu Sweden got a raw deal.

Germany is miles ahead of France, Mexico may not seem better than Peru on paper, but they have way more experience, and only an American would compare South Korea to a meme-team like Australia.

Seriously, Australia barely scraped past war-torn Syria and Honduras to make it here, they just lost their manager and they still rely entirely on a semi-retired Tim Cahill. They're the perfect example of how CONCACAF/AFC qualifying has been made laughably easy to accomodate USA/China, though these teams still somehow manage to fuck up qualification

He was a Dane that had a Swedish gf that moved to Sweden because he got a work in customer service in a IT company here. He was a full blooded Dane. Don't try to spin it of as something else.

Vi er rode, vi er hvide, vi er danske dynamite!

;3

Perubros got this ez
based warrior will stunt on all them scandinavians

I'm still butthurt about the 5 - 1 desu

> tfwnochoppedupgf

Why did he even do it? I'm not very updated on this

she slipped he didnt do anything

okay so first off

how the fuck do you single handedly build your own fucking submarine, how is that even possible

and second, how the FUCK do you get a permit to sail your homebuilt SUBMRAINE around in danish waters

how in the fuck did he do it, is he a literal god or what

I'm not saying France is as good as Germany or Australia is as good as Korea, I'm saying those are the teams pretty much guaranteed to finish 1st and last place in their groups. Each group comes down to Mexico vs Sweden and Denmark vs Peru for 2nd and 3rd place.

deep state government program funded by soros

leading theory is that he came unto her, she wasn't interested, and, rather than endure the awkward ride home, he decided to kill her, chop her up and dump her body parts in the ocean.

Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

he wasn't allowed to that's why he sunk it

>all this nord cucks thinking they can freeze the latino heat

Not so fast cuckboy.

>tfw got my check yesterday from soros for posting amerimutt memes

>DINAMARCA
>SUECIA

he was a media darling, worked with Copenhagen Suborbitals

The submarine looks great as well.

>woman rejects you
>better kill her or it will be awkward

Actually CONMEBOL >>> CONCACAF
but anyways, at least it will be more fun to watch our matches than losing to GER and fight for who gets BTFO by BRA.
Hey, it's more probable FRA to lose than GER.

It is pretty fucking bad ass to build your own motherfucking submarine

desu what has the world come to when you can't even take a ride in a complete stranger's homemade submarine anymore

>slip and fell down the ladder and got the hatch in the head
>slip and fell multiple times on knife
>slip and fell and a on bunch of pipes

unlucky girl...

slipped and fell on his semen too, apparently.

Rough night.

I'll be rooting for you, will you be rooting for us?

depends. In all honesty, Sweden is probably my second favorite country after Denmark, but I would still be wildly jelly if you had a successful world cup while ours was shit.

I guess it's a little bit like watching siblings or old friends become successful. Sure, you root for them, but at the same time, you can't help but be a little butthurt.

you only have to beat mexico why are you crying faggot?

peru is gonna fuck your ass up senpai

looking at their squad, I doubt it.

But, then again, they did make it through the hardest qualifier ahead of Chile.

Yes

He was a Dane that moved to Sweden.

We had a very bad qualifying run, to be honest. Not many losses but stupid draws when we should have won. The coach was pushed to train a new generation, so that was the result. Asia has the longest qualifying and most games of any of the federations. And Syria had an amazing qualifying campaign.

Regarding South Korea, considering we play them fairly regularly and we won the last Asian Cup (they weren't in our World Cup Qualifying group) I'm not sure why you rate them so high in comparison.

>They only have to beat Peru
And that's their problem. But they can beat France.

he's talking about >us obviously

reminder that Australia LITERALLY would've won the cup in 2006 if Italy didn't cheat

they abandoned the match because of the one guy? holy shit
was it an qualifier game?

>only have to beat peru
Not so fast

Et tu, Leaf?

yes and yes.

That being said, the reason he pitch-invaded was that a penalty had just been given to Sweden in extra time at the score 3-3, meaning we were likely losing anyway.

We also had a godawful team and qualifying campaign that year, and almost certainly would have missed out anyway, but it's nice to have someone to blame.

good post

>yfw Chilel fifaball the qualifiers to get easy 3 points only to allow Peru ask the same thing and cuck Chilel out of the WC

the absolute state of Chilean footy

Have fun in easy mode Denmark.

We'll be over here in group D having our mettle tested in real battle like real men.

Our legend will only grow as a result!

is soccer popular over there?

We literally memed our way to a European Championship trophy. You will never top that.

>inb4 Denmark finishes last in their group

Heh nothing personal kiddo

He's paying you in checks? Lel, I get bonds and bitcoins.

>inb4 we take first and second

:^)

All you had to do was to win against some country called Trendy dad & tobacco

Lel no, they needed a draw and that was it

Farfan isn't even fundamental for the team. They played most of the qualifiers without him and if Guerrero would have been on the play offs against New Zealand Farfan wouldn't have been on the starting XI. The other "10 literally-who's" are the reason Peru is on the WC. If the team depended on one player you would see us go through the same as Argentina that when Messi disappears the whole team disappears.

Holy shit

based britbro