What is some essential Black kino?

What is some essential Black kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Black Dynamite

This

Memes aside I finally got around to watching this and it's pretty awesome.

Glad I finished my Happening kit.

Not long now.

Friday is the undisputed GOAT nigger kino.

whities btfo

Why ARE niggers such pathetic cowards?

Any one of them probably could have fucked him up, but they still have to hunt in packs and stomp him when he's down.

Make the call.

who was picture?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

It's actually a pretty good doc. VICE is complete shit now, but Shane Smith and co did a good job with this one.

>tfw I was at that rally

Nigger thread?

>that kick

Not bad desu

That's something i really wonder about from time to time. Almost every kind of video you see of niggers in a fight, it's either full on pack stomping off the bat, or it's 1v1 for a little bit but then another nigger or two jumps in for the fun of it.

All i can really sum it up to is that niggers just truly are nothing but rage apes in every possible way. Nothing but low IQ retard savages. This doesn't apply to every black of course, there's plenty of normal well adjusted blacks, but the vast majority of hoodrat niggers are just savages.

Imperial Dreams

What's the deal with this video? I heard it was fake then never saw it again so I assumed it was.

Fuck this, and fuck that. Doing this to other human beings is disgusting. We're supposed to be much more intelligent than chimpanzees.

We would be but there is a vested interested in keeping us primitive and divided, and its been allowed to wield WAY too much influence on society.
Soon we'll reach tipping point.

HAHAHA LIKE WAHT THE FUCK ARE AFRICANS EVEN HUMAN HAHAHA?

Yeah, I KNOW. It just makes me sick. I wish more people were aware of how us humans are being manipulated.

>why do subhumans act like subhumans?

>we're living in a world where California is more likely to charge roof Koreans with a crime because not because of their fudd guns but because they are smoking around the photographer because he's working

I want off Mr. Bones ride

that gif is all kinds of ridiculous, but suspect the black guy had flames on him that couldn't be picked up by cameras. I know this happens to racecar drivers who get in a crash sometimes. Still all kinds of things wrong with that gif tho so I dunno.

imagine wanting to kill people based on webms and pics

Doesnt matter at this point, things will implode in 10-15 years max. Hopefully whatever society rises from the ashes is better.

>gif

Looks like a fake false flag

I'm sure they show this to black panthers to get them pissed off

Around blacks, never relax.

SA DA TAY

Iz our cuntry now cracka !

Cuckiefornia will be a legit third world shithole in a decade.
San Francisco/Oakland Bay Area will be the first place in America to truly collapse under its own weight.

Say no more

>that one nigger that tries to get one sucker punch in and then runs off

HE DINDU NUFFIN

Day of the rope when?

this thread sucks. post nogs getting btfo by whites

Makes Moonlight look like a boring mess

Oh that is niggerkino

>Doesnt matter at this point, things will implode in 10-15 years max

I want the record to show I've been seeing this bullshit since the late 80s, early 90s.
It's not gonna happen.
It didn't happen then, it won't happen now.
The world didn't end in 2012.
There was never a coup in 2016.
It's just not gonna happen.

And that's the worst thing in the world- no one is ever going to give a shit. Ever.
It's not going to happen.

>gets back in the car

>a nigger is getting btfo
>other niggers jump in to help the helpless nigger
>white girl jumps in to break it off
>niggers assault white girl
>heroic alpha male nigger doesn't even leave the girl alone after other niggers try to make him stop

he beat up that white pussy with bbc mmhm