Should I bother watching, or is it overrated?

Should I bother watching, or is it overrated?

It's overrated but pretty comfy

It's overrated.

Instead of a 10/10 it's more like a 9/10.

Worth watching.

it's GOAT

It's great, but not the best show ever. Don't let the contrarian manchildren about to post convince you otherwise. It's worth a watch.

it's venerated as one of the GOATs by normies, but in truth it's a solid 8.5/10

the finale is a bit contrived, but it's about the journey not the destination f a m

Overrated doesn't necessarily mean bad

Wow, very surprised some idiot has blurted "muh reddit" yet. Impressive.

Genuinely good show but it's quality is blown out of proportion by idiots.

It's very good user definitely give it a go. Sup Forums just likes to hate on anything with a fan base that irritates them, doesn't mean the show is bad just that the fans have autism.

10/10 the first time I watched it
8.5/10 the second time when I noticed random ideas pop up that went nowhere
worth a watch

overrated thou comfy

It's overrated in this sense.

It's still great and you'll love it. There's a few stupid episodes to power through but Cranston carries long enough for you to start liking other characters.

Great shhow. went into storage today and found some blurays of it. but yeah. it's pleb shit and people hate due to the success. but the show is great and oyou will love it.

Pretty good until like the third season because you realise by then they ran out of planned story and started pulling ideas out of their ass and let the shows fame, success, and audience perception affect everything.

This is one of the shows that suffers the least from that, family.

I call it "anime syndrome".

Overrated. Every season is more or less a repeat of the season prior with change in characters. They have to find a way to cook meth at the start. Then a few episodes spent finding someone to sell it to. Then someone dies halfway in. Jessie becomes a drug addict. Walt spends a few episodes cleaning him up. They fuck everything up at the end. Rinse and repeat for 5 seasons.

Yes, and the stakes keep getting bigger and the larger plot is moved forward each time.

It's the DBZ of meth.

It's a great show but it's far from perfect.

Overrated, but still a good show.

Final Verdict seems to be:

Pretty much everyone who watches it likes it.

If the normies had never caught on it would be kino, since they did its overrated.

It's worth a watch either way.

Watch it, it may be mainstream but, it's great. Wayyy better than most "popular" shows like Game Of Shit, Westworld and The Walking Dead.

watch it

it's no sopranos

If the normies never caught on Walt would have drowned Jesse in his backyard pool but nooooo we wuv our widdle jesse pls dont hurt him

fucking villigan

Overrated? yes
Loved by plebs? yes
Good show? yes

personally, hated seasons 3 and 4, but it ended very very solidly

Wasn't Jesse supposed to be killed by Tuco on the first season?